Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

An Exciting Night At The Beach

Jacob parked the car in a parking lot over looking the water and the beach, Mike and his friend pulled in right behind us in a van, that belonged to a guy from school named Tyler. I got out of the car with Jacob behind me as Mike, Tyler, Erik, Angela, and Jessica got out of the van wearing wet suits, all but Angela and Erik.

"You guys are going to surf?" I asked as a chilly wind blew, I shivered as on cue, Jacob put a hoodie on my shoulders, I slipped it on, Angela smiled at this but I wasn't sure why.

"It's the best time to do it, you want to learn?" asked Mike.

"No, I am good" I said as Mike looked at Jacob.

"What about you, tall one?" asked Mike in a stange tone.

"Jacob, and I am going to chill up here with Zeek" said Jacob, Mike gave a nod as he walked to the ocean with Tyler and Jessica.

"We are going to set up a bonfire, want to help?" asked Erik polietly, I nodded as did Jacob. We walked to the beach and started picking up wood and built a medium sized pile, Erik lit a piece of paper and soon the wood was lit. The moon started to rise, soon the others were sitting with us around the bonfire as it was our only light.

"It's a really pretty night" said Jessica looking up at the stars.

"Not as pretty as you" said Mike in a chessy tone, but Jessica seemed to like it, she laid her head on his shoulder, Angela did the same with Erik, Tyler was texting on his cell phone to someone. I looked up at Jacob, wishing that I could put my head on his shoulder but I knew that was never going to happen, something about this seemed to make me sad, before I knew it a single tear fell from my eye, I wiped it away quickly hoping no one noticed it. I stood up, I needed to get away from this love fest, I walked towards the ocean, i heard footsteps behind me in the sand I didn't have to turn around to know that it was Jacob. I sat on the sand far enough so I wouldn't get wet, but close enough to smell the salt.

"You ok?" asked Jacob, I didn't look at him.

"Yeah, I am fine" I lied.

"You don't seem ok, you were crying at the fire"

"My eyes were watering, I wasn't crying"

"Zeek, you can talk to me, you know" said Jacob in a sweet tone.

"Not about this, Jacob" I said, I couldn't tell Jacob I was gay, he would hate me.

"About anything, I mean you know everyting about me"

"Jacob, you would hate me if you knew everything about me" I said with a sigh, Jacob put his hot hand on my shoulder.

"No, I won't, just tell me" said Jacob, I looked at him and sighed.

"Jacob, the reason I got kicked out of my parents house and the reason they don't want me back is because they caught me making out with a guy in my room. I am gay, Jacob" I said, I waited for Jacob to say something but he didn't, he just looked out at the ocean and then turned to me, he opened his mouth to say something when a girls scream sounded through the air, We turned around to see the Cullens were around the campfire. I looked over at Jacob, he looked angry, I could tell he was about to phase, "Go behind those trees"

"Yeah" was all Jacob said when he ran off, I ran to the fire hoping to make the vampires want me and not my friends. I knew that it wasn't all of them just Emmett, Jasper, and the guy I didn't know.

"Leave them alone" I said, the Cullens looked at me Jasper and the other one growled, Emmett didn't do anythingt, how could he kill people just to keep up appearences with his family.

"With pleasure" said Jasper with a smile, "Edward what's in his mind"

"He's worried about his friends and if Jacob Black is going to like him" said Edward with a smile.

"Aww, do you have a crush?" asked Japers as the three of them walked closer to me.

"Mike take the others and get out of here" I said.

"We can't leave you" said Mike.

"Go!" I screamed as he took the others up the hill to the car, the vampires didn't even care, they just wanted me. There was a wolf howling in the woods, followed by more. The vampires looked at the woods in anger.

'Damn you and your little wolf friends, this isn't over" said Emmett this time, the vampires quickly ran away, Emmett looked back at me as the others ran off too quick for me to see. I didn't care he was still a monster in my book, I looked to the woods to see 3 sets of glowing wolf eyes.

"There gone" I said the three wolves ran off a few minutes later Jacob came from the woods in new shorts, I knew that he turned into a wolf.

"You ok?" asked Jacob looking at me protectivaly.

"Yeah fine, the others got away, they didn't care about them, they just want me" I said as Jacob nodded.

"Let's get to the house, I knew this night was a bad idea"

"I am sorry, I just wanted to have a little fun, I miss being normal" I said my voice louder then I wanted it to.

"There's nothing normal about you, Zeek. You are a part of something bigger now, you're going to have to accept it" said Jacob.

"What if I don't want to, you don't accept me!"

"What are you talking about? I don't accept you, what because you're gay? That's stupid I am your friend" said Jacob in an angry tone.

"Maybe because I like you alot, I think about kissing you all the time!" I said, Jacob eyed me like he didn't believe the words coming out of my mouth.

"You like me?" asked Jacob confused.

"Yeah, I do, I will move out" I said, I started to walk off when Jacob pulled me back, he pulled me closer to him and looked down at me. He cupped my face with his hot hand and then crashed his even hotter lips into mine, I felt my body falling to the sand as he kept kissing me. I ran my hand down his naked, hot back as he went to kissing my neck, a moan escaped my lips.

"Well looks like you two are happy" came Leah's voice, Jacob pulled off of me, we both just looked at her as the others came behind her, all of them look disgusted but Seth and Sam.