Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

I Get A Surprise

I sat on the beach of La Push beach as Mike, Erik, and Angela decided to come have a bonfire tonight, I wasn't in the mood but I decided to suck it up and deal with it. Jessica wasn't here, but I knew the reason for that, she had cheated on Mike with Tyler, funny thing was Mike didn't seem to broken up about it.

"Hey Zeek" came a voice from behind me, I turned to see Seth standing there.

"Hey Seth, what are you doing here?" I asked curiously, he pointed to the woods, I saw four yellow eyes staring at me, "Ah, my bodyguards"

"Yeah," said Seth looking at the others, "I am Seth"

"Oh, Seth this is Erik, Mike, and Angela. Guys this is Seth" I said introducing them, they all waved and smiled.

"Can I talk to you in private?" asked Seth, I nodded and walked with him towards the water.

"What's up?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to see how you were, with everything"

"As good as I can be, minus Jacob leaving and vampires wanting to kill me"

"I am sure Jacob will come back, he loves you and don't worry we can defeat the vamps" said Seth with a fake sense of sincerity.

"Seth, what if we can't. We havent seen all of the Cullens together, how are we going to be able to fight them all?" I asked.

"We can, the pack is strong"

"I am just worried, but I hope you're right" I said as a wolf howled behind us, Seth looked to the woods and nodded.

"I better go, we are going patroling. Be safe" said Seth.

"Always" I said as I walked back to the bonfire as Seth dissapeared into the woods.

"Isn't he a little too young for you?" asked Mike raising his brow.

"He is my friend" I said shaking my head.

The night wore on, the fire got even lower, Mike was telling a story of the time him and an old friend went turtle hunting, I smiled and then let out a yawn. I scooted closer to Mike and put my head on his knee, I exprected him to knock it off but I was too tired to care.

I was sitting on the banks of a river, the wind was strangely calm. I heard a wof howling in the woods behind me, I wanted it to be Jacob, I wanted to see him again. I got up and ran into the woods, I had to find him, to make sure he was ok. I kept running until i reached a clearing in the woods, three wolves came and surrounded me, I watched as the turned, I was shocked to see Jacob, Emmett, and Mike. All three of them looked at me, then to each other. Jacob and Mike attacked one another, I watched as fist kept flying into the air, Emmett stood and watched with a smile on his face until Jacob brought a punch hard across his nose, Emmett growled and then attacked, I wanted to stop them but I couldn't move or talk

I opened my eyes to see that I was in Mike's bed, I heard running water, I looked to see Mike walking out of the bathroom in his boxers.

"How did we get here?" I asked with a yawn.

"I carried you to the car and into the house, I didn't want to wake you" said Mike as he got into the bed.

"Thanks, aren't I suppose to be in the guest room?"

"Not ready yet, your stuck with me"

"Ok, that's fine, Mike, why aren't you upset about Jessica" I asked, Mike shrugged.

"We haven't been very happy for a long time. So, I am not going to be upset about it" said Mike looking over at me in the bed.

"Not like me over Jacob"

"Maybe you should get over him too, he left you, why still care about him"

"Because I love him" I said as Mike glared at me.

"I don't see why" Mike said in an angry tone.

"Goodnight" I said closing my eyes, that's when it happened, Mike crashed his lips into mine, I opened my eyes. Mike quit kissing me and looked at me.

"Goonight" Mike said turning over, I just stared at him in the darkness