Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

I Figure Out Something

I didn't know what to say to Mike after he kissed me, in fact we didn't talk since he had kissed me. I was sitting outside at a table alone, I didn't think I could face Mike right now. I love Jacob, I didn't even know what to feel about Mike, my straight friend who I was living with, kissing me. I felt someone watching me, when I turned to see who it was I didn't see anyone staring at me, how weird, even none of the Cullens were looking at me. I finished my lunch and threw it away in the garbage, I wasn't hungry anyway, I turned around and got the shock of my life. The girl from the movie theatre, the one Jacob had imprinted on, she looked at me as if she was trying to remember where she saw me from, then it seemed to click.

"Hey, your the guy from the movie theatre with Jacob" she said with a smile, then looked around as if she was trying to find him, I hated that she knew and said his name.

"Yeah, that's me" I said with a bored tone, I tried to walk away but she got in front of me.

"Is he around?"

"No, he's not around, he ran off"

"That's too bad, I wanted to see him again, he's really dreamy" she said in a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Yeah, well to bad, because he isn't here and he doesnt want to see you again" I said as rage filled my body.

"How do you know?" she asked with a hurt look.

"Because he's mine, ok. He loves me, not a whore like you" I said, I didn't know where this rage was coming from, I was the type that would go cry in a corner not attack someone like this.

"He's, He's gay?"

"Yeah, and he is mine, got it bitch?!" I said, she looked hurt, but I didn't care, she glanced over my shoulder, I looked with her to see Jasper and Alice standing there, Jasper had a locked on look on me, that was all I needed as an answer to know where the rage was coming from, He stopped and gave me a smile, I quickly looked back at the girl who had a tear in her eye, "Um, I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that"

"No you shouldn't have, I didn't know he was gay, he was very flirty with me at the theatre" she said wiping a tear away.

"Yeah, can I ask you something?"

"I guess"

"Have you seen those two before?" I asked, she looked at them and then back at me.

"Just the boy, he was at the theatre the other night. He even sat near us in the theatre" said the girl, I shook my head.

"That explains it, listen I got to go" I said as I ran into the school, I had to find Mike and tell him, but I found Emmett instead, he motioned for me to follow him into an empty class room, which I did.

"Why do you look so excited?" asked Emmett with a half smile.

"I think, I know why Jacob impritning on the girl. It was Jasper's doing, he fucked with their emotions" I said talking a mile a minute.

"If that's true, then think about this, he was also around when Jacob imprinted on you. So what if that is a fake emotion too"

"You're a mood kill" I said as I sank into a desk.

"I am just trying to help you understand, there's alot in this town that Jasper's power has controlled. This was a quiet town until we showed up and Jasper started using his power to get people to do stuff to take the cops eyes off of us" said Emmett as he sat in the desk in front of me and turned to look at me.

"Great, he probably is fucking with Mike too"

"Mike, what you mean?"

"Nothing don't worry about it, I better get to class" I said getting out of the desk, but Emmett grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Skip with me, there's something I want to show you" said Emmett in a strange tone.

"Um, ok, what is it?"

"You just have to wait and see" said Emmett as I followed him out of the school and too his Jeep, not knowing where he was taking me.