Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

I Tell The Pack My Wishes

After Mike told me how stupid I was for going back to a guy who broke my heart and after he got mad at me for telling him to stay out of the fight, I was standing on La Push beach with Jacob and Emmett on either side of me, and the pack in front of me.

"Tomorrow" said Sam, we all looked at him shocked.

"What? That's too soon, isn't it?" asked Jacob.

"This battle needs to be over fast, I am tired of waiting around" said Sam, "also, Zeek you need to get somewhere safe"

"What?! No! I am going to fight" I said, Sam shook his head.

"No, you need to be safe. We can't lose you in the battle" said Sam.

"No, this is my fight. The vampires want me dead, I am not going to sit around while you all go out there and fight for me, I am going to fight with you" I said, Sam looked to Jacob for back up.

"He's right, He should be allowed to fight or I don't fight, " said Jacob shocking the hell out of me, "Emmett, I need to talk to you in private"

"Sure" said Emmett walking away with Jacob, I wonder what they were going to talk about.

"You're going to hold us back" said Leah shaking her head.

"No, this shit right here is going to hold you back, Leah. I get it, none of you like me but Seth, but you need to focus on killing the vampires and not fighting with me, " I said looking at all of the wolves that hated me, "I am glad that you all hate me, that way you will focus on the fight and not saving my life. Don't tell Jacob this, but if I die in the battle, keep fighting."

"Zeek, no, we can't do that" said Seth horrified.

"Seth's right, we can't let you die" said Sam.

"Sam, Seth. If you pause even for a second to help me, they will kill you all. The vampires are slick and swift, they will use me as bait, I know this." I said as Jacob walked back up to us alone.

"Emmett, went to tell his family that we are ready to fight. We are going to fight here tomorrow at eight pm" said Jacob in a all bussiness tone.

"Alight, pack meet at my house we will discuss action plans. Jacob take Zeek to your house and stay there, come to my house in the morning and I will discuss the action plans with you" said Sam, Jacob nodded and grabbed my wrist. We walked away from the pack, I looked over my shoulder at the pack, Sam nodded reluctantly. When we reached Jacob's house, he went to take a shower while I sat on the bed, somehow I knew that I was going to die tomorrow in the battle, I was scared but I couldn't let anyone know that. Jacob entered the room wearing a towel around his waist.

"What did you talk to Emmett about?" I asked, Jacob looked at me.

"Don't worry about that, it was private" said Jacob in a tone that made me know that he wasn't going to tell me.

"Jacob, can I ask you something?"

"Depends"

"Can I kiss you?" I asked, and felt stupid for asking it when it left my mouth.

"Zeek, do you think that's a good idea?" asked Jacob as I got off the bed and walked up to him.

"Just for tonight, you don't have to look at me tomorrow, you don't have to talk to me. Just right now, forget about imprinting and the fight and just think of this" I said as my hands went behind Jacob's head and I pulled his head and lips to me. Jacob was reluctant at first, but then his mouth opened and our tongues massaged each others, Jacob picked me up, our lips never breaking apart, he laid me down on the bed. My hands found their way to his towel and I pulled his away from his body. Jacob broke away and looked at me, he stared into my eyes, his eyes never left mine. I didn't know what he was looking at, but then he just smiled and brought his lips back to mine. My hands placed themselves on his firm, ass. Jacob ripped my shirt open while he still kissed me and with a swift move pulled off my jeans and underwear. Jacob went from my mouth to my neck where he gently nibbled on my neck, I let out a moan, Jacob let out a growl, thats when a knock sounded at the door. Jacob moved off of me quickly and pulled on my boxers that were on the floor. I quickly got under the covers and pretended to be asleep.

"Is everything ok in here?" asked Billy concerned.

"Yeah, we are sleeping, dad" said Jacob, I smiled.

"Ok, I heard growling. I thought something was wrong"

"I must have been snoring, night dad" said Jacob closing the door, Jacob's hot body got in the bed beside me and he warped his arms around me, "we better stop for the night"

"Yeah, we don't need Billy catching us" I said with a smile as I turned to look at him.

"So, can I ask you something now?"

"Sure"

"What's up with you and Emmett? Do you like him?" asked Jacob, I sighed.

"Can we not talk about this now? I like you Jacob and yeah, I like him too. Great, now I feel like a whore" I said shaking my head.

"No, you have every right to like him, i hurt you. Tonight, though, I think, I inprinted on you for real this team"

"You did?" I asked, great this was just going to confuse me further.

"Yeah, but, that shouldn't make your decision easier. You have to follow your heart, if you want me then pick me, if you want Emmett then pick him. No matter what, I am here for you, forever now" said Jacob, I smiled and laid my head on his chest, Jacob gently kissed my head, I fell asleep on his chest with two huge things on my mind, the battle and if i lived through it would I pick Emmett or Jacob.