Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

End of My First Day at FHS

I stood near a van talking with Mike and Jessica waiting on Jacob to come and pick me up, the rest of the school day went quickly and thankfully I didn't have any other classes with any memeber of the Cullen Gang, I saw a familiar car pull up in the parking lot, I waved bye to Mike and Jessica and walked to the VW and got in, Jacob was sitting in the cold car with his shirt off, I tried not to look as I got in.

"You know it's like 50 degress outisde right?" I asked, Jacob looked confused and then turned down the air.

"Sorry, I am warm natured, how was school?" asked Jacob with a concerned look.

"It was good met some new friends and only had one run in with the gang" I said as Jacob eyed me protective.

"Did they hurt you?" Jacob asked looking me over, I shook my head.

"No, they are in my english class, they didn't bother me at all" I lied, Jacob looked pleased.

"Good, I wish you could come to school on reservation"

"Me too, but Forks doesn't seem so bad"

"It didn't use to be til the Cullens" said Jacob thoughtfully, I knew what I was about to ask was stupid but I wanted him to reassure me that it was stupid.

"Are they vampires?" I asked curiously as Jacob looked at me quickly, i know giving himself whiplash.

"Why would you ask that?" Jacob asked raising his brow.

"Some of the kids I met at school today seem to think they are vampires"

"Zeek, don't believe everything you here, "said Jacob with a sigh then continued, "But they are"

"What?!" I asked shocked, he was to be fucking kidding me.

"Zeek, there's alot in this town that isn't normal. The Cullens are vampires"

"And what are you a zombie? werewolf?" I asked with a laugh.

"I am just a boy" said Jacob in a sighful tone, I knew that he didn't want to continue this conversation, so I had to change it.

"So how were your friends last night? you got in late" I said, I didn't know why I was acting like a boyfriend.

"They were good, we just had to talk about you and discuss Cullen stuff" said Jacob

"So you and your friends protect people from them?" I asked curiously.

"I guess you could say that"

"Thanks for letting me stay with you, you didn't have to do it"

"Yeah I did" said Jacob as he pulled into his driveway, when he parked the car I got out and followed him into the meat locker cold house, my teeth started chattering as soon as I walked into the door, Jacob's dad wasn't anywhere to be seen as Jacob lead me to his room, well I guess, our room. I quickly got under the covers of the bed, Jacob noticed this and looked apologetic, "Sorry, we keep the house cold"

"Its...Ok" I said my teeth chattering, why did they keep this house so cold, and how was Jacob not freezing wearing nothing but shorts.

"I can get you another blanket, I think we have a quilt" said Jacob leaving the room and entering with a heavy quilt, he placed it on the bed and I quickly pulled it over me and I began to warm up.

"Thank you" I said polietly, Jacob nodded, then he looked at me oddly, like I was a possesion of his that he had to keep safe, I shook my head, I wasn't going to let my imagination go wild.

"Would u like something to eat?"

"Yeah, I am starving" I said, today's lunch was the first thing I had eaten in days.

"I think my dad has some leftover fish in the in the fridge" said Jacob getting up, he walked to his closet first and pulled out a warm looking jacket."You might want to put this on"

"Thanks" I said taking the jacket and putting it on, I was right, it was warm. I followed Jacob into the kitchen were he pulled out the fish and put it into the oven.

"I need to go see my friends tonight, I think you need to come" said Jacob with a serious look.

"Ok, is everything ok?" I asked concerned, Jacob nodded.

"Everything is fine, but since you know about the Cullens I think the meeting will be good for you"

"Sounds good to me, so it's a vampire slaying meeting?" I asked with a smile.

"This isn't a joke, your safety is not a joke to me!" said Jacob in a angry tone, but he quickly looked like he regretted it, " I am sorry"

"It's ok, I shouldn't joke about serious stuff" I said, I didn't mean to piss Jacob off. Jacob took the fish out of the oven and fixed us both a plate, Jacob ate almost like I did, like he hasn't eaten in days. I tried hard not to stare at his naked torso as we ate, but I am a 17 year old gay guy with hormones, I can't help it. After we ate, I knew that it was time to get meet his friends and for some strange reason, I was very nervous.