Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

I Find Out Jacob's Secret

Jacob drove me to this house, he didn't say whose it was, not even now as we walked to the door and knocked, a woman with a scared face, I wasn't rude never have been, so I didn't stare. She smiled at us both politely and gave Jacob an odd look, like she knew something I didn't. She invited us into the house where six guys all our age but one and one girl was sitting eating a lot of food. They all looked at me like a tresspaser on their land, it scared me, their was something anmalistic about it.

"Guys this is Zeke, Zeke this is Sam, Quil,Embry, Paul, Jared, Leah, and Seth" said Jacob point to each of them as he introduced them, the only polite ones were Sam and Seth.

"What is he doing here?" asked Leah looking at me angrily, I didn't knwo what I did to piss her off, I just met her.

"I invited him, he is staying with me, and he knows about the Cullens" said Jacob giving Leah an angry look.

"How did he find that out, did you tell him?" asked Paul with fiery eyes.

"Only after he asked me, guys, he is my friend, be nice" said Jacob in a sweet, yet protective tone.

"I know why he wants us to be nice to him, "started Leah but Sam interrupted her.

"Guys, we will welcome Zeek into our circle, plus with him knowing about the Cullens he might be seen as a threat to them, so we need to protect him" said Sam in a fatherly tone, the others nodded, I could tell they probably thought of him as a father, or big brother at least.

"Fine" said Leah through gritted teeth.

"Seth, why don't you take Zeek outside, we have stuff to talk about in here" said Sam, Seth nodded.

"I can't stay in here?" i asked, they all looked at me.

"It's private" said Quil, I knew not to say anymore as Seth walked over and I followed him outside, I could feel eyes on me the entire way, I didn't like it. Seth lead me to two stumps that looked like stools, he sat on one and I sat on the other.

"I am glad I have a friend to sit out here with when they throw me out" said Seth in a little tone, I knew he couldn't be much younger than me, but he was stil a kid.

"Why do they talk about, that we can't hear?" I asked curiously, Seth seemed then to find the ground interesting.

"What all has Jacob told you?"

"Just that the Cullens are vampires and to stay away from them, Why is there more to know?"

"No, of couse not, " said Seth, I could tell he was lying, "that's it"

"You're a bad liar, and I just met you" I said, Seth looked at me and sighed.

"There's just alot that goes on around here, more than vampires" said Seth like he was scared to continue.

"Like" I said hoping he would continue.

"He's your imprint, isn't he!?" came Leah's voice from inside, I didn't know what the hell she was talking about, but Seth looked at me strangely then.

"What's an imprint?" I asked to Seth who looked at me with wide eyes.

"It's nothing" said Seth lying again.

"Then why is Leah yelling about it?"

"She always yells, she's my sister"

"I'm sorry" I said, Seth smiled.

"Me too" Seth said with a smile, Jacob came out the door and slammed it moments later, he looked like he was about to kill someone, his body seemed to be shaking violently, I started to walk over to him to check on him but Seth grabbed me.

"Keep him away" said Jacob pointing to me, I didn't know what to do, I watched as Jacob's back feet turned into paws burting through his tennis shoes, hair erupted onto his body and soon he wasn't Jacob anymore, he was a big wolf, I was paralyzed again, my new friend was a fucking werewolf, the wolf looked over at us but quickly ran off into the woods, I looked at the door Sam was stading there with the others behind him.

"I think it's time to tell you everything" said Sam with a sigh, "Quil, Embry go get Jacob and calm him down.

I watched as Quil and Embry walked out the door and just like Jacob turned into wolves, I didn't know what to think, I just looked at them all, they must be all wolves, bad guys, just like the vampires, I knew I couldn't be here with them I wasn't safe, I turned and ran towards the woods, I didn't care or know where I was going, I just knew that I had to get away from those freaks, I heard them calling my name behind me but I kept running deeper into the woods.