Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

I Get Lost In The Woods with Vampires and Werewolv

I was running through the woods, something about this seemed oddly familiar to me, I kept running through until something grabbed me an knocked me hard to the ground, I looked down to see that I had tripped over a log, I tried to stand up but the pain in my ankle knocked me down to the ground. This was just great, I was running away from werewolves and now I couldn't run at all. I heard a rustling in the woods, I didn't bother looking, I figured I was going to die, two people appeared in front of me, one I knew as Emmett the other was a guy I saw sitting with him and his gang.

"Look what we have here, a scared little boy" said the unfamiliar one.

"Or dinner" said Emmett with a smile.

"We should tell the others" said the other one.

"Good idea"

"What are you going to do, kill me or turn you into one of you? Because I would rather die" I spat out, if I was going to die, i was going out like a bitch.

"I wouldn't be so quick to pick death, you could have fun as a vampire" said Emmett with a smile.

"I don't want to be one of you, pathetic blood suckers" I said, the unfamiliar one punched me, his hand was hard and cold.

"Shut up" said the unfamilar one.

"That's the best you got?" I asked, he was about to hit me again when Emmett sniffed the air.

"The wolves are coming, we will take him back to the house" said Emmett, he started to pick me up when something crashed into him knocking him on the ground, it was a wolf, a wolf I knew was Jacob, more wolves followed him, the two vampires quickly ran off so fast I couldn't see them. The wolves all turned and looked at me, Jacob looked at them and they ran away, I watched as Jacob turned from wolf into human. I was scared, I knew werewolves killed humans but hadn't they just saved me, plus Jacob was naked in front of me, I tried not to stare at his cock as he slipped on some shorts.

"I am sorry, you found out this way" said Jacob with a sad tone as he walked over and sat down beside me.

"You're not going to eat me are you?" I asked, Jacob smiled and shook his head.

"No, I don't eat humans, we and I protect them from the vampires"

"I figured that, it just scared me, sorry I ran away" I said feeling stupid, knowing I shouldn't have ran.

"Please don't do it again, your lucky it was just the two of them, if it was the whole family it could have been bad" said Jacob with a protective tone.

"I won't runaway again"

"Good, lets go back to Sam's and get the car" said Jacob standing up, I tried but my ankle hurt to bad, Jacob picked me up bridal style and carried me.

"Part of the werewolf thing?" I asked as he carried me through the woods.

"Yeah, you're not as shocked as I thought you would be"

"I have seen alot lately, " I said with a smile, "plus your my friend now"

"And your my friend" said Jacob with a smile, that made me feel good, I wish crushing hard on me now, even thouht I didn't want to.

"Jacob, what did Leah mean by asking if I was your imprint?" I asked curiously, Jacob looked like I was hurting him.

"I don't know, she says crazy shit sometimes" said Jacob in that tone I knew he used when he didn't want to continue talking about something. We arrived at Sam's house, the others were standing outside in deep conversation, Leah looked at Jacob carrying me with a look of anger and maybe a hint of jealousy.

"Jacob, take Zeek inside, I think it's time we discuss everything" said Sam in that fatherly tone, Jacob carried me inside and sat me down in a chair at the tabl/e, I prepared myself for a conversation I thought I would never have with a kitchen full of werewolves.