Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

A Vampire Pulls Me Aside In The Library

I was sitting in the library at FHS during my free period, it was a good second day so far, Jasper and Emmett didn't bother me at all in English class today, but in lunch the whole Cullen gang looked at me like a bug they needed to squash. I was looking at the computer screen in front of me, but I didn't know what I wanted to look up, i typed in Google.com in the address bar, the search bar seemed to invite me to look up something, then i decided to type in 'imprinting'. A link popped up, that said 'Shapeshifters/Werewolves imprinting', I was about to click on it when a hand was put across my mouth and I was dragged between two bookshelves, the person let me go, I turned around to see Emmett Cullen standing there, but not looking like his hungry self, he looked scared.

"Sorry, but I needed to talk to you alone" said Emmett, why was he apologizing to me.

"Why are you apologizing to me. You're a vampire, you're evil" I said shaking my head.

"In case you haven't noticed I am not like my family"

"Oh yeah and last night was what an act?"

"Yes, I have to keep up appearences, or they will kill me" said Emmett, i looked at him like he was stupid, he was the most muscular of them all, he could take them on in a heartbeat.

"Yeah, right. Look at you, you could kill them all with your bare hands" I said shaking my head, I tried to walk off but he grabbed my wrist.

"it's not that simple, Zeek. My family has these powers they will know what I am going to do before I do it."

"Well that's not my problem, why don't you and your family leave me the fuck alone"

"Zeek, they aren't going to leave you alone. You're hanging with werewolves and you know about us, you are a threat to them" said Emmett.

"Well, theres nothing I can do, the werewolves are my friends and if you hurt them I promise you I will try my best to kill you" I said with anger in my voice.

"Zeek, I am not going to hurt you, I" started Emmett when Mike walked into the aisle we were, Mike looked at Emmett angrily and then looked at me.

"Are you ok?" Milke asked looking at me curiously.

"Yeah, everything is fine, Emmett was just getting a book and then leaving me the hell alone" I said, Emmett grabbed a random book and left the aisle.

"Did he hurt you?" asked Mike curiously.

"Nah, I am all good. So what's up?" I asked as Mike and I walked to a table and sat down.

"Nothing, came in here to skip math" said Mike with a smile, "you?"

"Free period, came in here to pass the time before it's time to go"

"We all are going to La Push after school, do you want to go?"

"I will have to ask my friend, I don't see the problem it's where he lives" I said with a shrug as the bell rang for the end of school, I walked out of the library with Mike behind me, I walked to the familiar car where Jacob was sitting waiting on me, Mike was behind me, Jacob looked at him curiously, "Jake, they invited me to go to the beach at La Push, is that cool?"

"Um, I don't know" said Jacob with a protective tone.

"You can come too, man" said Mike, Jacob sighed and then nodded.

"Yeah, we will meet you guys there" said Jacob, I got in the car and waved to Mike as Jacob drove towards La Push, he didn't say anything to me, I could tell he was deep in thought but I didn't bother talking.