The Lost Boys

Chapter 6 - David Talks To Max.

David’s P.O.V

Mia was the one. The one I’ve needed to find since I became a vampire. I knew that if we took her back to the cave then I could go see Max, but Michael won’t have it. So now it’s time for plan B. I looked to Mia, who was being held up by Marko. Then I looked to Michael. My only choice right now was to let Michael take her home.
“Take her home, Michael.” That was all I said before I got on my bike. “Go home, boys.” Then I started up my engine and headed to Max’s shop.

I waited until Max came out of the store and locked it up.
“I found her.” Was all I said to Max. He knew what I meant. He turned and walked to me. He nodded.
“How do you know this, David?” He took off his glasses and cleaned them. Max was like a father to me, but I sometimes could not stand the man.
“She has the necklace.” He nodded.
“What’s her name?” I thought he would know her name. give me details and how to handle it. No such thing was done.
“Mia Emerson” Max’s head snapped up. Yep, the daughter of the woman he wanted. But he would have to sacrifice his woman for mine, and he knew it.
“We’ll take care of it tomorrow night. Now if you will excuse me, I have dinner plans.” He turned on his heal and started walking away. That’s it. I couldn’t make a scene, not here. I know what he had in mind what to do. All I had to do was follow the plan. That’s what needs to happen for Mia to become one of us. She needs to learn the power within her and learn to control it. I could do that. I’ve never shown compassion for humans, but I don’t know if I could put Mia through that pain.

Mia’s P.O.V

Michael had brought me home and put me in bed. He told me he would find a way to fix this, but inside me I knew something bad was on it way. And I don’t know if I can handle it. Then I remembered the book that came with my necklace. I grabbed it from my bag and began reading it, hoping to find answers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short but the next chapter will be longer. enjoy :)