Stars

1.

_____The steady pounding of a pair of much loved, worn heels on the cobbled pavement seemed to echo endlessly penetrating the almost eerily silent night. The moon was covered by a thin film of dreary clouds, trying to banish the little light from shining down on the young lady strutting the streets. The crimson pair of shoes and their owner spotted the midnight silhouette facing away from her; she lengthened her stride and placed her hand in his, a slight smirk lingering on her lips as he jumped slightly. She looked enquiringly towards him, head tilted to the left so that her black curls fell to one side of her face, he simply applied a little pressure on her hand and walked down a hidden alleyway to the left of where they were temporarily stood.

_____Stumbling slightly in her delicate shoes she struggled to keep up the pace with the [only slightly] taller male, her sweat soaked hand slipping within the safe clasp of his hands as they climbed further still up the verdant hill, strands of the jade grass shimmering with tiny beads of moisture, feeling refreshing and reassuring on the girls ankles, soothing her aching feet from the trek upwards. After what seemed like an eternity, the slope began to even out slightly, the cold air whipping in fury at their exposed faces—to abate the force of the wind he ducked and spread his much-loved hoodie on the sodden earth and tenderly helped the girl to sit cross legged on the fabric so as to miss the damp lush grass. He sat beside her the soft labouring of his lungs from their climb was the only sound to be heard, apart from the now softened gusts of wind playing with the girls gorgeous cared-for hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if you read it.
(: