Gerard's Way Of Love

I'm Sorry. You Fail

Gerard’s POV

I led them to a room that I had spent the day with Brian getting ready. There were 7 tables with two chairs each, so the girls and their buddies can sit down. In the middle of the room was a projector, where the videos would be watched.

They came in, the same confused, some horrified, looks on their face. They didn’t know what was going to hit them, but when it did, it was going to hit them hard.

Lacey’s POV

I sat down with Jimmy, who didn’t look as stupid as the girls.

“Did you know about this?” I whispered.

“Duh, “ he grinned.

“So,” Gerard began, standing in front of everybody like a teacher, “This was truly a trust test. I sent you out with a guy to see how you would behave. Here, we will sit down, and review your date. Let’s begin with… Hardcore.”

He gestured towards a woman with wildly pink hair, peircings, and tattoos. Her name described her in every way.

“You went to a burger joint with… Robert Pattinson. Wow, attractive guy, let’s see if you screwed it up.”

I glanced back at her again, and noticed she looked kind of smug. She didn’t do anything wrong.

Nonetheless, we watched her eat with RPattz. She didn’t do anything out of the oridinary, just talked, joked and laughed. She was clean.

“Okay, you’re clean,” he looked around, “How about… Klondike?”

A clip came on, and a woman with black(dark brown?) hair, and Bill Kaulitz.

My eyes widened as I watched as the girl flirted with Bill, put her arm around his waist, and kissed him on the cheek at the end.

Gerard looked at the giggling girl in the back, “Flirty. Fun. But, you flirted with him, when you’re here for me. You will be considered for elimination.”

She immediately stopped giggling.

“Now it’s time for… Misfit!”

I flinched at the sound of my nickname.

He flicked on the video, and I watched my date; riding rides, eating, wrestling. Normal date stuff. Nothing to slutty or sexual.

“Good, nothing worries me… except for the wrestling. It’s close enough to something else. But, since it was because he challenged you, you’re not up for elimination.”

I let out a sigh of relief. No elimination for me… not today, at least.

We watched every date, one with a girl named Mini, who ended up kissing Jared Leto, A girl named Pansy got Shannon Leto, who rubbed his leg, and smooched him. Rainbow, the one who got Bam Margera, had a make-out session n the ferris wheel.

The other videos came and went, and there ended up being 6 total girls who were up for elimination.

“We’re done,” Gerard announced, and as everyone got up he said, “But, I think I’m ready to eliminate now.”

We all sat back down, the six girls who were chosen looking nervous. Why now? Why not tonight?

“We all saw some stuff that was pretty… flirty… but, there is one girl who brought it to the extreme, that I didn’t like. I know I won’t be able to trust her, with all the dates in the future. Bootycall, your trip to the bathroom with Zacky was quite…. Slutty. I’m sorry to say that, you have to leave. Go pack your things, your ride will be here shortly.”

Bootycall let out a dry sob and left the room. There was an awkward silence. Then Jimmy spoke up.

“So… How about those Lakers?”

Everybody laughed, including Zacky. At first he looked slightly embarrassed, but now the tension was up. Another girl was gone. Thirteen more to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello thar
Another update!
I still need about 5 more people!
Comments would be lovely!