Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Moving...For The Better

Taylor showed Scott a few songs she had written {most were ones I helped her write} and she recorded some of them. Then when we were all done, Scott told us to come back tomorrow and we’ll get everything settled and I would meet the people from Hollywood Records because when Scott called them, he said they had to come down to see me. Scott said that he had the authority to say I’m signed but it’s not official yet until I meet the people from Hollywood Records. As Mrs. Swift was driving us home, Taylor and I were talking a rapid speed as we squealed and laughed and we called Abigail, put her on speaker phone and began to tell her what happened too. I ran into my empty house, shut the door and screamed. I ran upstairs and immediately called Joe.

“Hey Rea Rea what‘s up?” he answered.

“Get Kevin and put me on speaker phone, I have major news,” I said excitedly.

“Kay hold on,” he said and I heard some shuffling. “Kay we’re both here and in an empty room”

“Hey Rach,” Kevin said.

“Now what’s the major news?” Joe asked.

“I got signed!” I exclaimed.

“No you didn’t! You’re lying!” Joe shouted.

“Joe, shhh someone’s going to hear you,” Kevin hissed but I heard excitement hiding in his voice.

“Rach you don’t know how cool that is,” Joe said excitedly.

“Guess who signed me,” I said as I kept pacing around my room.

“Who?” they both asked.

“Hollywood Records!” I exclaimed.

“No way!” they both yelled and then cheered as I heard them dancing around.

“Yea! I’m signed, I’m signed, I’m signed,” I chanted in song-formed.

“She’s signed, she’s signed, she’s signed,” Joe echoed me and I just laughed.

“So what happens now?” Kevin asked.

So then I told them about going down tomorrow to meet the people and they asked how it happened so I told them about Taylor and how we originally went for her but both of us ended u getting signed. Once we celebrated and cheered, they said they had to go so I let them.

It’s been two years. I haven’t seen the Jonas’ for two years…except for you tube videos. I haven’t talked to Nick…he hasn’t tried calling so why should I be concerned? Miley texts me all the time still but she tells me about how many friends shes made and she has a lot of fun filming. I immediately texted her about how I got signed. She called me and we started squealing and jumping around. Once we hung up, I heard mom come in the door.

“Mom!” I yelled as I ran down to her.

“What’s wrong?”

“I got signed! A record company wants to sign me!” I exclaimed. I explained everything to her.

“…then we would move to California,” I ended.

“Hon…this is great but we can't move to California, we’re moving to Arkansas,” she said and my heart dropped. I snapped.

“Mom, are you kidding?! I never ask anything of you and the one time I’m the one that wants to move, you wont let it happen! This isn’t fair!” I exclaimed. “I’m going to California and Mrs. Swift said she’d even bring me there if need be,” I said and I just starred at my mothers shocked face and I calmed down.

“I’m sorry…”

“No…it’s okay…alright, we can move to California,” she said gently and I just smiled lightly.

“Thanks mom,” was all I said and I walked back up to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
the guys are coming back into her life either next chapter or the chapter after tht one :)

<<333