Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Celebrity Crush

Magazine Article:

A Rising Star…

Rachael Lewis has been seen and heard everywhere, she is certainly a rising star no doubt, she’s had mini concerts with sold out tickets, she has gotten many requests, many offers, she’s everywhere. She’s been seen recently with miss Miley Cyrus. According to sources, the two have been best friends since they were 12 years old and now the two 14 year olds are inseparable. But what’s even weirder is that Rachael was also best friends with Taylor Swift! It’s definitely a small world…


--------

Bet you thought that i'd be broken
Mascara streaking down my cheek
Devastated, out the door way.
In a daze, a state of disbelief
I bet you'd like that seeing me get mad
but baby i wont satisfy your needs
cuz i've already been there, done that
I'll be fine even if you leave

Ohh i dont need you anymore
Ohh and dont you know that..

You were the one that made me strong,
you made me stand up on my own
with every cruel intention you helped me find my
independence

yeah its all because of you
that i have the strength i do
to turn my pain to passion instead of crashing
Boy im thanking you, Boy im thankin you

Thinking back on how you changed me
everytime you tried to put me down
and even though it really hurt me
underneath, myself is what i found
so take a look inside these eyes now
and say the things you want to say to me
cuz i've already spread my wings out
and your the one. the one who set me free

Ohh i dont need you anyone
Ohh and dont you know that..

You were the one that made me strong,
you made me stand up on my own
with every cruel intention you helped me find my
independence

yeah its all because of you
that i have the strength i do
to turn my pain to passion instead of crashing
Boy im thanking you,

For all the tears i cried
for all the sacrafice
for all the drama
cuz in the end it made me stronger
so trust me ill be fine
baby ill survive
and i want you to know

that you
were the one that broke my heart
but i wont fall apart
no.. im so moving on
and babyyy

You were the one that made me strong,
you made me stand up on my own
with every cruel intention you helped me find my
independence

yeah its all because of you
that i have the strength i do
to turn my pain to passion instead of crashing
Boy im thanking you, Boy im thankin you


And that was Rachael Lewis everybody, with her hit single ‘Strong’ which has been climbing the charts every week…” I hit my alarm clock so it shut off and I dug my head back into my pillow.

“Come on kiddo, you gotta get up, you have an interview today and we cant be late” my publicist, Anna, said. “Come on, come on, get up, get up, get up,” she said as she started to make my bed shake and I groaned.

“Okay okay I’m up,” I said and she left as I sat up in my bed and then starred out my window.

It’s 2007...I’m 14 and living the life. I’ve been focusing on my music a lot but Anna has also been trying to get me acting jobs. It was weird having a publicist at first but I learned to love it. I don’t have to keep track of my schedule which I love. Anna and I have become close friends, she’s my publicist and my manager and she’s an amazing one at that. My mom isn’t home a lot and she’s doing God knows what but Anna is always around…maybe I should catch you up a bit.

I cant see Miley and Taylor as much as I’d like too. We’re all always busy but we text a lot and do our best to keep in touch. I’m seen around with Miley mostly because Taylor travels back and forth between California and Tennessee sometimes. But we’re all living our dreams and we’re happy where we are. Nick, Joe and Kevin are becoming so famous it isn’t even funny. Everything I see and hear is about the Jonas brothers and I still talk to Joe and Kevin but not as much…and I really miss talking to them. Nick and I haven't been in contact for three years now. Three years!…it hurts…a lot.

“Rachael come on!” Anna yelled.

“I’m coming! Geez,” I said and ran downstairs to her and we ran outside to the beautiful Californian July breeze.

We got into the limo and the driver began driving. “Okay today you have the Ellen interview first…”

“Wait today’s interview is with Ellen? Why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve went faster,” I said and she just chuckled.

“Then you have a photo shoot and tonight is the premier for Transformers which you are going to,” she said.

“Oh my gosh, I am so excited, I love Shia LaBeouf,” I squealed.

“I know, that’s why I made sure you were going to tonight’s premier,” she laughed.

I haven't been to one movie premier yet. It’s been a year but I haven't been to one. It’s harder than you think to be accepted by everyone in the star life. So having Shia in my first movie from the red carpet, is pretty awesome.

We got to the studio and I met Ellen. She was really nice and really funny and soon the show started.

“Today we have a guest star, she has worked hard this past year, sweeping the nation with her talent, her hit single is number 2 on the charts and she’s only 14 years old! Her first album, ’Uncovered Feelings’ is out in three days, please welcome, Rachael Lewis,” she introduced and the live audience went wild as I walked onto the stage and my song ‘Strong’ started playing.

I waved to the audience and then when I got to Ellen, I hugged her and she told me to sit down so I did and I laughed a little as we waited for the crowd to quiet down but they finally did.

“It is so nice to meet you, I think you’re awesome,” I said suddenly and we both laughed as the audience joined us.

“Me? It’s so nice to meet you, you’re just 14 years old and you’re already on top, how has this past year changed you?”

“Well it hasn’t really changed me, if anything, I think I’m more out-going than how I used to be and out in the open because honestly it’s hard to keep a life private anymore”

“Yea tell me about it…speaking of, I see you and Miley Cyrus hanging around a lot,” she said and the crowd cheered as I smiled.

“Yes, Miley and I are best friends, my mom loved moving around a lot and one of those spots was Nashville and so I met Miley and we clicked instantly…”

“She seems like a sweet girl”

“She is, she’s the best”

“How do you stay so grounded with all of this? Doesn’t it seem to be going fast for you?”

“Yes, it feels like it’s going really fast and well I remember who I really am and I don’t want to be something I’m not…actually, I made a promise to a friend way back when that if he became famous, he wouldn’t change and it was just this really big promise between us but then he made me promise the same thing and I kind of take promises seriously so I’ve always kept that in mind”

“Have you talked to this friend?”

“No…not for three years actually, we were really close but I guess when I moved, everything just fell apart”

“Awe I’m sorry”

“I talk to his brothers here and there but I haven't heard anything from him”

“Did you have a thing with this boy?” she asked as she wiggled her eye brows and I laughed as I blushed and the audience laughed too.

“I don’t think I’m authorized to answer that”

“Awe come on, it’s not like we know him,” she said and before I could reply she interrupted. “We know him, don’t we,” she gasped and more laughs were heard. “Is he famous? How old is he?” she asked and I just laughed with the audience.

“Sorry, but cant say…”

“I will find out,” she said and I just laughed some more. “Anyway, I hear, tonight you’re going to the Transformers premier,” she mentioned.

“Yes I am, I wouldn’t pass it up”

“What part are you most looking forward to?”

“Shia LaBeouf” I answered automatically and everyone laughed. “He’s amazing, I added.

“Is he like your celebrity crush?”

“Yes he is, I love him, he’s an awesome actor and he’s so funny and cute,” I giggled.

“So if you saw him tonight what do you think you’ll do?”

“Well I hope I don’t faint, but otherwise I want to at least try and say hi…but he’ll probably be too busy and he probably doesn’t even know who I am”

“I doubt it, everyone knows who you are”

“Well I really want to meet him…”

-------------
The interview continued but then it finally ended with me singing ‘Strong’ and then Anna and
I began to head to the photo shoot and I took deep breaths. I was still new to all of it. For most of everything, I’ve been focusing on my album and music but now that it’s about to be out for everyone to hear, I have to focus on a lot of other things like interviews, photo shoots and movie premiers.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333