Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Familiar Faces

It was time for the premier. I was wearing a teal colored dress, very appropriate for my age and I was wearing a pair of teal converse. No way could I survive in heels and Anna knew it. We got there and the limo stopped.

“I’m so nervous,” I hissed.

“Don’t be, you’ll be fine and ill be right behind you,” she said and I nodded.

“Thanks for driving Adam,” I addressed the driver and he looked taken back by my voice.

“It’s no problem at all miss Lewis,” he said and I smiled.

“Here we go,” I said and the valet opened the door for me as I stepped out onto the carpet and flashes were going off in every direction.

I began to walk as I smiled brightly and waved. My name was being called in all directions and I stopped in a few spots to pose at the cameras.

“Rachael how are you?” the woman from The E! asked me as a camera was pointed at us.

“I’m well, how are you?

“Good thank you, so I heard this is your first time on the carpet”

“Yes it is and I’m so excited right now”

“Who are you hoping to see?”

“Shia of course,” I giggled and she laughed and then gave me a side hug.

“Well I wont keep you then”

“It was nice talking to you,” I said and Anna began pulling me along.

Then I saw Shia posing for pictures and I smiled even brighter. He was coming this way and he smiled at me. “Hey, it’s nice to see you,” he said quickly before he was pulled along.

He looked like he wanted to say more but couldn’t. Shia talked to me! I held back a squeal as Anna smiled at me. I turned around and jumped a little but then bumped into someone and fell to the ground as more flashes went off. Of course I would fall. I started to laugh a little and was about to get up but then I saw who I bumped into.

“Nick,” I gasped and he starred at me in shock.

“I’m so sorry,” he said quickly, snapping out of his daze and helping me up and I dusted off the imaginary dust as I just laughed toward the cameras.

I wanted to leave but then I saw Nick was still staring at me. “Rachael,” he whispered.

I’m not sure if he forgot where we were or not but this wasn’t the place or time to do this. “Rachael I…” he started to say but luckily was interrupted.

“Rachael!” I heard someone cheer.

Then before I knew it, I was in a very tight hug by Joe as he lifted me a little. Then he set me down and Kevin hugged me as well.

“We’ve missed our side kick,” Joe said.

“Hey I am nobody’s side kick,” I said and pointed at him as I laughed.

“Got that right, you’re all over the magazines, radio stations, and your hit single is off the charts,” Kevin said.

“I know, it’s crazy,” I said.

“What are you wearing?” Joe laughed and I scoffed.

“It’s called a dress Joseph…but oh my gosh, look at your hair, it’s long!” I exclaimed as I grabbed some of it with my hand and I pulled on it.

“Ow,” he yelled but I just laughed and then so did he and Kevin.

"You too Kev, you’re hair is crazy!” I laughed.

“Hey don’t be dissing the hair,” they both said and I just laughed.

“Rachael we really have to go in now, pose for a few pictures with them and lets go,” Anna whispered to me.

“Shall we?” I questioned as I gestured to the photographers.

“Of course,” Joe said and we all turned to them and we posed for the pictures with Joe’s arm around my waist, my arm around his and Kevin and Nick got in the pictures too.

“Okay I’ll see you guys in there,” I said and gave Joe and Kevin one last hug and then I looked at Nick and gave him a quick hug before running off with Anna.

“So…that was weird,” she said to me.

“Yea…tell me about it,” I muttered. Anna knows about the whole Nick thing and I’m really happy she knows.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333