Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

First Premier

We got inside and we got to our seats and I was about to sit down but then I realized who I’d be sitting next to.

“You’re kidding me right,” I muttered as I just stood there, staring at Nick, sitting in the seat next to mine.

“I’ll move…” he said as he got up but I grabbed his arm.

“No…it’s okay…you don’t have to move,” I said and he stared at me.

“I really didn’t plan this, mom and dad just told me to pick a row to sit in and I picked this one, I didn’t know…” he began to babble.

“Nick, really, it’s okay,” I said and sat down with Anna on my other side and he sat down as well. “Where are your parents anyway?”

“Somewhere with my brothers, they told me to go ahead without them…”

Then as if on cue, the whole Jonas clan came over to us. “Rea rea” Joe sang as he came to our row and I stood up and hugged him, then Kevin.

Then I looked behind them and saw Denise and Paul with Frankie who is now six. “Rachael!” Frankie exclaimed as he ran into my arms and I hugged him. “Frankie!” I cheered.

“Hi Denise,” I said as I smiled and she brought me into a hug.

“You got so big,” she cooed and I just laughed a little and then hugged Paul.

“Hello Rachael, it’s so good to see you…in person that is, we’re always seeing you on all the magazines now-a-days,” he mentioned and I giggled a little.

“Yea…it’s good to see you guys too though, in person, it’s been so long, three years to be exact”

“Time passes by so fast,” she commented.

“It sure does…this is Anna, she’s my publicist and my manager,” I said as Anna got to my side. They all began talking.

“Frankie you got so big, how’s life?” I questioned.

“Tiring and busy”

“I bet,” I laughed and then I sat back down.

Joe looked like he was about to say something to me but then I noticed Kevin nudged them and they began talking to each other but I couldn’t hear what it was about.

“So…how’ve you been?” Nick asked.

“Fine,” was all I said. He was silent at first.

“I know you’re lying,” he admitted quietly.

“Well what else do you want me to say Nick?” I asked in a quiet tone, not wanting to cause a scene.

“Tell me truthfully how you’ve been,” he said and I could feel his eyes looking at me but I kept my eyes forward.

“Not now”

“Later?”

“Maybe,” was all I said and that’s how it ended.

Nick and I didn’t say another word while the movie was playing and we made no movement at all. We just sat there, watching the movie.

My POV

As the movie played, I couldn’t help but glance at Rachael quickly and then look away. I’ve missed her so much but I guess I hadn’t realized just how much. Maybe now it would be easier for us to have a relationship…we’re older, we’re in the business together…but then there’s Miley…and plus I can tell she is so mad at me. I’d be mad at me too though if I haven’t tried contacting in three years…

“Hey…what’d she say? Kevin and I want to know,” Joe whispered in my ear as I leaned toward him so Rea wouldn’t hear.

“She said maybe we can talk later,” was all I said as I kept my eyes on the screen and focused on the movie.

I saw she was into it as well and I saw how serious she looked…she has changed so much. She’s even more beautiful and I’m sure she’s even more intelligent…I know she’s mad at me…but these past years I’ve wanted her beside me and I just wanted my best friend back…even if we couldn’t be anything more than just friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333