Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Interlude

Interlude
----
Couple On the Horizon? Or Just Rekindling?

While on a small summer vacation, the whole Jonas clan was spot on the beaches of the Bahamas…but it wasn’t just them. Long-time friend Rachael Lewis was invited to go along to spend some time with the second family…but it makes you wonder where her family is? Rea hasn’t talked much about her family but she seems to get by with the Jonas’. We got some information from an inside source and they told us that the Jonas’ have always been like a second family to miss Lewis…is it just because the youngest Jonas Brother {Nick} had a relationship with her, or were they just meant to be best friends for life? The source says the two haven’t had any contact for three years straight, are they hoping to get back together to the couple status or are they planning on just staying friends…if you ask me, I’d say Rachael is already part of the family…now the question is…do they want to make it official for when they get older?


Clevvertv.com:

“You’re here with Joslyn and Dana and today we will be talking about a dynamic duo that has been sweeping the nation” Joslyn started.

“And that would be the youngest Jonas, of the Jonas Brothers, mister Nick Jonas and his companion, miss Rachael Lewis” Dana finished.

“Now lets start out by saying, these two have been inseparable ever since they met when they were ten, and supposedly have been best friends ever since, and they even had a relationship at one point, but they went through a moment in time where they didn’t speak to each other for three whole years, she had contact with all of the Jonas’ exceptNick…was it a bad breakup? Guess we wont know that part but that’s pretty much their past story”

“But today Joslyn we are talking about the present…ever since the two have caught up with each other, they’re never seen with other the other…for the most part, no one knows for sure if they are together or not but they do definitely make the perfect couple” Dana shared.

“I have to agree Dana, but I also have to say that they are only 14 years old…yes, they are turning 15 soon but they are still so, so young and for people to say ‘they’re going to get married’ or ‘the Jonas’ plan on making it official of making Rachael a Jonas’ is just pure craziness” Joslyn exclaimed as Dana nodded her head in agreement.

“Completely true…I just think it’s so wrong that people are bugging them to get into their love lives, they’re 14 people! Give them some space, let them live their lives!” Dana complained.

“Of course, we will keep you updated on the latest but we’re not the stupid paparazzi who keep bugging the poor kids about what their status is…” Joslyn finished.


J-14 Magazine

We recently spotted a Jonas vacation to the Bahamas…but who else was with them? Long time best friend, Rachael Lewis. Her and Nick have always been close…but was this the perfect opportunity to become closer and become more than just friends? Maybe. We know Rachael is with boyfriend of a few months, Eric Stone and we also know Nick and Miley Cyrus have been becoming closer as well…but have the two been thinking about who they’re with…maybe second thoughts? Maybe the two best friends are going to try again at their relationship…or maybe they just want to keep it where they are.

Not only was Nick and Rachael getting closer but we also caught a mister Kevin Jonas getting his game on with a girl on the beach. Could it be the start of the something new? Or just a summer fling? Whatever these JoBros are up to…they definitely know what they’re doing…for the moment.


---------------

Third person

“Is there a reason why you didn’t tell me about your little trip?” Eric asked Rachael, doing his best to keep his cool.

“I didn’t feel the need to, it was just me going on a small vacation with my family”

“But they aren’t your real family Rachael, if Nick, Joe and Kevin were your brothers, then this situation would be different but it’s not the case”

“Eric you don’t understand…these people just like getting their hands on whatever they can get, if they see an opportunity to start rumors, they’ll take it,” she expressed and he just looked into her eyes.

“Look…Nick is my best friend…and so are Kevin and Joe…I’m going to be hanging out with them a lot because honestly? I miss them, I really do…”

“And I miss you,” he murmured.

“I miss you too, but you and I are always hanging out…and it’s hard to see Nick with both of our hectic schedules, I’m getting in as much ‘hanging out’ time as possible…” she explained.

“I’m sorry,” he muttered.

“It’s okay,” she replied.

“I just…have to cool off…I’ll call you later,” he said and kissed her cheek, then left her front porch.

At least, that’s the way I got it from Rachael.

----------------------------------------------------

My POV

Rachael got a lot of beef from Eric…and Miley for that matter…and her mother. Yes…her mother found out about our vacation and went off on Rachael…but luckily, mom came to the rescue and calmed her down. I have to admit, Tara has definitely changed…I think this stardom has gotten to her head…it isn’t just from Rachael though, she’s a model for magazines too. But anyway…Miley didn’t completely go off on me about it…she did bring it up though. Why people read magazines and print articles about me and Rachael, I don’t know…I suppose we’ll never actually be a normal couple…but we’ve never been the most normal couple around anyway…so it wont be hard for us…right?
♠ ♠ ♠
more of a filler
but i had to fill the space with something because the next chapter is a slightly bigger jump in time
comments please :)