Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Beat Me...Almost

September 15th

“…Nick come on, stop messing around, we have to get this song done, so we can record it…geez, you‘re just as bad as Joe, today,” I laughed.

Right now we were in his room, working on our duet. We were so close to being done and I just wanted to finish it already, to get it out of the way. Tomorrow was his birthday, and he was a little restless. He scoffed.

“I am not…but we’ve been working forever,” he groaned and fell back onto the bed so he was next to me as I laid on my stomach and he was on his back.

“You like working though,” I reminded him.

“Yes I do, I just like complaining to you…now lets see what we have so far…” he said and I handed him the lyrics and a pencil and he got his writing face on.

He wrote some stuff down and then showed me. “That’s really good…” Then I wrote some stuff, he added to it. “Then we go back to the chorus,” I said and he nodded.

“Yea, I like it,” he said and we both sat up as he grabbed his guitar. “Lets take it from there,” he said and pointed to a spot so I nodded and he began playing. I started singing from the certain spot.

Cause' I don't know why
From the moment I first saw you
I've been stuck in time
And it seems so right

No I don't know why {he started singing}
But the feelings that I'm feeling

They're so beautiful
{I sang}

Incredible
{he sang}

It makes me wanna say
{we both sang}

What if
We were meant to be
What if
It was destiny
This trip
Baby you and me
We might never get another chance
So let's skip
All the history
And just flip
To the you and me
And then-maybe we'll see
If this what if could be…

“Rachael, Nick, dinner!” Denise called up to us.

“Coming!” we both called back.

“That’s so good,” I cooed.

“Yea, I cant wait to show dad and Anna,” he agreed. “Race ya downstairs,” he added quickly and we both darted for the door.

We ran out, downstairs and got into the living room but then I jumped on his back and pulled him onto the couch and then I jumped back up and ran to the dining room.

“Hey, you cheated,” he complained and I just stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same.

“Alright, alright, sit down you two,” Denise said with a laugh.

So then he nudged me and I nudged harder with a small laugh and then we both sat down.

We all said grace before eating. “Hey, Chief, you’ll be here tomorrow right?” Joe questioned.

“Hmmm I don’t know, what’s tomorrow?” I asked with a smirk.

“Ha. Ha. You’re so funny,” Nick said sarcastically and I laughed.

“Yea, I’ll be around…maybe,” I said. “Why?” I added.

“Because I have to show you these mad skills on guitar hero, which will get me to beat you,” he said.

“Yea right, fat chance,” I countered.

“Joe, there’s no way you can beat her, she almost beat mealmost, so don’t let it get to your head,” Kevin said.

“My dear Kevin, I’ll beat you at Guitar Hero when you least expect it, I beat Nick didn’t I”

“That’s only because you pushed me down and messed with my guitar while I was playing”

“I did no such thing,” I defended.

“Yea, okay,” he said sarcastically. “I guess this bruise on my leg just magically appeared”

“I guess so,” I smirked at him and he just smiled. “But I play fair…I only pushed you because you were being an air head and you kept teasing me about how you were beating me,” he was about to protest but Frankie interrupted.

“Can I play against you tomorrow Rachael?”

“Sure Frankie, I bet you’re better than Nick anyway, because you don’t whine like he does”

“Hey,” he complained and we all just laughed.

I loved the feeling of being part of the family again…I didn’t want it to go away…so I let it all soak in.
♠ ♠ ♠
lyrics=What If : by Jordyn taylor&Allen Cutler

it isnt much but
comments please

<<333