Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Boldness

Tour is coming up soon and I’m overly excited…too bad my boyfriend has a rough time being excited for me too. I still don’t think he gets how much Nick, Joe and Kevin mean to me. Don’t get me wrong…Eric is the sweetest, nicest, charming…he’s all these amazing things…but one flaw about him is the fact that he gets jealous…and it’s of Nick. Yea, we have a past and yes, we’re both in the business together but I’m with Eric…I guess that just isn’t enough for him. We haven’t said the big L word to each other yet…and to be honest…I’m not sure if I do…I care about him a lot but I just don’t know if I feel that way about him. Ever since the magazines and media wrote about my “escape” with Nick, he’s been very possessive and he always wants to be involved in what I’m doing.

“Look Eric, I’m not hanging out with Nick, I’m going to the mall to meet up with Taylor, it’s two days before the tour and I’d really appreciate it if you’d tone down the possessiveness and jealousy because I have enough on my plate right now…just text me later kay?” I said and hung up.

I’m not usually the one to snap at Eric but I couldn’t help it. I grabbed my cell phone, my keys to the house and made sure I had money in my back pocket and then I walked out to the jeep where Adam waited for me. I got into the back and shut the door.

“Where to today miss Lewis?” he asked.

“Adam you know you can call me Rachael…and to the mall please, I’m meeting Taylor today,” I said happily.

“You got it,” he smiled into the rear view mirror and began driving.

I texted Anna to tell her what I was doing today and I looked out the window as we went along and then I felt my phone vibrate once we pulled into the parking lot.

“Thanks Adam, I’ll text you if I need a ride,” I said and got out and began walking toward the doors of the mall. I saw I had a text from Nick.

Hey what’s up?

I hit reply.

Nothing much. Eric and I had a fight…again. :p

What about this time?

What do you think??

Me

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner

Sorry

It’s not your fault

Do you want to hang out? I have a photo shoot right now but I can probably arrange it

Sounds great! But I’m actually meeting up with Taylor today, we haven’t seen each other in such a long time and I’m really excited :)

Ha ha okay well we’ll hang out tonight? Movie night at my house? 7:00

Cant wait, I’ll be there, what movie?

We’ll pick when you get there

Kay :)

I looked up from my phone and my face lit up as I saw Taylor turning the corner and she smiled at me as she threw her arms out to the side and we ran to meet each other in the middle and when we did, we hugged tightly and jumped around like two teenage girls…since that’s what we are.

“It’s so good to see you,” she cooed.

“I know, it’s good to see you too,” I agreed.

After our little moment, we began shopping around, talking and catching up on things…and I’m sure pictures were taken from all over the place.

“So…how’s Nick?” she questioned as we sat down at the food court.

“He’s well…we’re having our movie night tonight at 7...Eric has been so…ugh! Lately though,” I said and she laughed.

“Stupid boys,” she giggled.

“Yea, tell me bout it,” I mumbled.

“Don’t worry Rach, everything will turn out for the best,” she assured.

“I sure hope so…”

“I heard you and Nick have been working on a duet”

“How’d you hear that?”

“I have connections,” she smiled her Swift smile and I laughed.

“Yea, we actually finished already, for some reason when nick and I work on writing songs together, it’s just so easy, it’s been done for a while and we’re very happy with it, but now we just have to get into a studio to record it,” I explained and I knew what she was going to say.

She was going to start teasing me about him but I interrupted. “So tell me what’s been going on,” I ordered.

“Oh same old thing,” she said nonchalantly and I rolled my eyes at her.

She was about to add something but her eyes went wide and she smiled brightly. I turned to see what she was looking at and I saw it was Nick talking to a man who looked like he had authority. Then he looked over at me, smiled and waved. Once he was done, he came over to us.

“Hey, I didn’t know your photo shoot was here,” I said as I gestured for him to sit in the seat next to me.

“Yea well I didn’t know you were meeting Taylor here,” he countered.

“I don’t think you guys have officially met, Nick, this is Taylor, Taylor this is Nick,” I introduced and they shook hands.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Nick said.

“Same here, I’ve heard a lot about you”

“Whatever Rachael told you, it’s a lie,” he said immediately and I scoffed. “Well I don’t want to interrupt…” he began to say as he started to get up.

“No, no you weren’t interrupting, you can stay if you want,” Tay said and he gave me a questionable look and I shrugged with a smile and a nod. So he smiled and sat back down.

We kept talking and laughing just like old friends and then I felt my phone vibrate and the same thing happened to Taylor and Nick so we all took out our phones at the same time.

“I have to go, I’ve got an interview with some magazine,” I said.

“I have to go back to the photo shoot,” Nick added.

“And I have to go yell at some producer guy about letting me write my own songs…again,” Taylor sighed in annoyance and Nick and I couldn’t help but laugh.

Taylor and her boldness. She smiled and we all stood up. “Back to work for all of us then…text me later,” I told Taylor as we hugged.

“And I’ll be at your house tonight,” I said to Nick as I hugged him as well. Then Tay and Nick hugged, said their good byes and we were all back on our way to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333