Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Let The Tour Begin

Let the tour begin! First day of tour is today and I’m at the first venue with Miley, Nick, Joe and Kevin on the stage and we’re all messing around, laughing and being teenagers…because we rarely get this time.

“Joe! Stop!” I laughed as he tried to squirt me with water and then he went for Miley and she squealed.

But then I charged at him with my own water and got him wet and it turned into this big water fight where we got Nick and Kevin involved as well.

“Okay kids, settle down,” Anna ordered as she came over to us with Billy Ray and Paul.

“Yes Anna,” we all said, like the good children we are and all three of them smiled and chuckled lightly.

“Now we’ll start with the boys, then Rachael will come on stage and she and Nick will sing their duet…” Paul started.

“Then you three run off, Rea will continue and once shes done, she’ll introduce Miley…” Anna added.

“Then we’ll end with We Got The Party where everyone comes out and it’ll be like a curtain call,” Billy ray ended.

“Sounds good,” Nick and I both said but didn’t bother looking at one another because we’re kind of used to it.

Miley, Billy Ray and Anna gave us strange looks but the Jonas’ just smiled. “Lets get started!” Joe cheered.

----------------------------------

Just a few minutes before the concert and Miley and I were still only close to being ready. During our break, we went to do a quick Starbucks run but we ended up being late, getting back because we were mobbed by paparazzi. So we ran down the hallway, following Anna and Billy Ray and Nick, Joe and Kevin all came out of their room but stayed out of the way so we could run pass them.

“You’re both not ready?!” Nick exclaimed as I shoved my drink into his hand and Miley did the same to Joe and we kept running.

“We’ll be ready!” I shouted back at him.

“Hurry!” Anna shouted and we picked up the pace.

“You girls really love procrastinating,” Billy Ray added.

“You know it daddy,” Miley said and the two of us ran into our dressing room and shut the door quickly.

We both changed into our outfits like our lives depended on it as we heard the guys go on stage to start their performance. Then we both sat in front of each other and I began to do her makeup as she began to do mine. We had already talked to professionals about what we should wear under the lighting but we had no time to actually get professionals in to do it themselves so we started doing it.

“Two minutes until the guys finish,” Anna warned.

“Already?!” we both shrieked but shot up.

We looked at each other. “Awesome,” we both complemented and ran out of the room.

I was fixing my belt that was around my waist and Miley was fixing her ‘Hannah’ wig. We turned a corner and we both slid and stumbled a little but we kept going as we started laughing. Joe and Kevin ran around a corner and we almost collided but we all swerved and kept going and I was quickly set up on the side of the stage and was given an ear piece. I could see the crowd and I heard Nick talking and the screaming was almost unbearable, it was so crazy!

“…this next one is new and you’ll all be the first to hear it life, but in order for it to go smoothly, I’ll need all of your help to bring her out here…ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the stage…Rachael Lewis!” Nick announced and the screams got louder.

I felt like my head was going to explode but I shook off the feeling and ran onto the stage. Nick ran over to the key board as I took center stage and the music started playing so I started singing.

La la la la la la
La la la la
La la la la ooh...

I don't know you
I just met you boy
But somethin's got me
And I don't know why

Then as Nick walked back over to me, he started singing as the crowd got louder…if that was even possible.

I don't know you
I just met you girl
But somethin's got me
Can you tell me why


I started singing.

Cause' I don't know why
From the moment I first saw you
I've been stuck in time
And it seems so right

No I don't know why
{he started singing}
But the feelings that I'm feeling

They're so beautiful
{I sang}

Incredible{he sang}
It makes me wanna say {we both sang}

Once we got to the chorus, we had everyone singing with us and we were moving around and dancing as the crowd screamed the words with us and I knew I had a huge smile on my face.

What if
It was meant to be
What if
It was destiny
This trip
Baby you and me
We might never get another chance
So let's skip
All the history
And just click
To the you and me
And then maybe we'll see
If this what if could be

Yeah yeah {he sang}
If this what if could be
Na na na na na


I decided to have a little fun and Nick and I faced each other. Then when I started to sing, I began to step toward him and as if he read my mind, he began to step back and we moved to the beat.

It's not my style{I started singing}
To get so excited
But I like it
And I don't know why
{he came in}

This time, when he started to sing, he started to walk toward me as I began to walk back.

I'm fallin so fast
Girl I've got it bad
No, I can't help it
Can you tell me why


We got back to the middle of the stage but we continued to half face each other and still have the other halves of our bodies be facing the crowd.

Cause' I don't know why {I started}
From the moment I first saw you
You've been on my mind
Baby stuck inside

No I don't know why
{he began}
But baby everything's so perfect

Yeah...
{I sang}
It's beautiful

Incredible
{he sang}

It makes me wanna say {we both started to sing}

What if
It was meant to be
What if
It was destiny
This trip
Baby you and me
We might never get another chance
So let's skip
All the history
And just click
To the you and me
And then-maybe we'll see
If this what if could be


We stepped closer to each other so our mics were touching and laughed silently, a little but we both kept singing.

Could be for real
We won't know
Unless we take the wheel
Roll the dice and see just how it feels

Feels to be in love
What if this is love

We both pulled away and jumped over to two air vents beneath us and they began to blow air so my hair started to float slightly and my shirt was blowing, as the same thing was happening to Nick.

What if{I sang}
We were meant to be{we both sang}
What if
It was destiny
(Destiny)
{he echoed}
This trip {I sang}
Baby you and me {he joined in}
We might never get another chance
(Never get another chance)
{he echoed}
So let's skip
All the history
And just click
To the you and me
And then maybe we'll see
If this what if could be

La la la la la la
La la la la
La la la la ooh...
Yeah yeah


We finished the song and we were both breathing at a regular, yet fast pace as the crowd went wild for us.

“Ladies and gentlemen! Rachael Lewis!” Nick cheered and then ran off stage. I smiled brightly as the crowd cheered and I continued performing.
--------
My POV

Singing with Rachael on stage was amazing! Doing what we both love, together…I’ve always thought about what it would be like and I love it. To be honest…as we continued to sing, I almost forgot about the crowd watching us…which happened to be sold out! As we sang though, I looked into Rea’s eyes and saw the happiness and light in her eyes that I missed seeing so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lyrics=What If by Jordyn Taylor

comments please
what do thinks going to happen
what do u think should happen