Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

What Could It Hurt?

More weeks went on and we finally finished the movie. It was awesome working with all of them and once the filming was over, Joe, Kevin, Nick and I still kept in touch with Demi and we wrote songs together for her first album. Then we all found out we were going to be going on tour with each other this summer. One day in early April, I had the day off and was walking around. It was cloudy and so it looked like rain but honestly? I loved this kind of weather. I had sunglasses, a hat and a small coat on so hopefully not many would recognize me. I walked by a magazine stand and something caught my eye. I paid the man and continued walking as I flipped through pages. I got to a park bench and sat down as I came to the bench.
Is Nachael Going To Happen Anytime Soon?

We all know the famous couple who claim to be ‘just friends’ ever since they met at ten years old. Nick Jonas and Rachael Lewis have always been close, but were they closer than we thought? We’ve recently got an inside scoop from an anonymous source that Rachael was given a few very romantic items from yours truly Nick Jonas. One item is a heart locket, she received on Valentines Day that had a picture of the two of them inside it and supposedly she never takes it off. Isn’t that sweet? Then we’ve gotten word that Rachael had given Nick a leather jacket that says ‘N+R=True Love’. How cute is that? I’m pretty sure now, Rachael will have to come out and just say that she and Nick were in a pretty serious relationship because I think if Rachael doesn’t want Nick to do it then he wont. What do you think? Do you think they were pretty serious? And do you think they’re together or getting back together?

Brittany and Kayla! I cant believe them. Cant they just leave me alone? “What does the magazine say this time?” a voice said, interrupting my angry thoughts.

I looked up and saw it was Nick. My face felt flushed. It’s been just a few weeks since the filming ended…and it’s been a few weeks since last saw each other. We’ve both just been so busy. Maybe we could go out…what would it hurt? Me. It could hurt me.

“Earth to Rea,” he sang. I jumped up.

“Oh…sorry”

“You okay? What does the magazine say?”

“Nothing,” I said quickly and rolled up the magazine. “What’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing…listen…I wanted to ask…if maybe you wanted to go out tonight,” he asked as he just smirked at me but I saw he was trying to fight the blush.

“Like a date,” I assumed.

“You don’t have to…but I’m just saying…I have a photo shoot today, soon…right now actually…but after it, around 5:30/6:00, I’d come home, change, get Kevin to drive me to pick you up and we’ll go out and do something”

Like a date” I repeated.

“If you want to use labels then…yea I guess you could call it that…you can think about it if you want…and then just let me know what you decide, if you don’t want it tonight, then I’ll wait for you to pick a different night,” he said and I just nodded as he started walking away, leaving me in utter confusion.

I looked at my watch and saw it was 4:30. I sat back down on the bench, debating on what I should do…and trying to figure out what he was thinking. I stood up and started walking. What else was I going to do? I wasn’t in the mood to just stay still. I guess I could let him try again…he’s not just any boy…he’s Nick.

I walked to the Jonas’ and used my key to get in since no one else was home. I wanted to feel busy so I started going around, doing laundry, loading up the dish washer and then taking the dishes out. I walked up stairs with Nick’s laundry and started folding. I saw a box under his bed and I kicked it ‘accidentally’ so the top came off. Inside was the leather jacket I gave to him for Valentines Day, my favorite blue clip that would hold some of my hair back and he always told me how he loved the way it looked in my hair. He also had the dog tag that I personally made, just for him. It said ‘Team Nick+Rachael 4ever’. It saddened me to know he wasn’t wearing it…but it made me happy to know that he still had it.

I put the lid back on the box and laid down on his bed, taking in his scent. I stared up at the ceiling with my hands behind my head when I heard foot steps in the house. I heard someone sigh from outside the door and I sat up and faced the door. Then Nick came in, looking kind of down but then he looked up at me and a look of shock came across his face.

“Rachael…what are you doing here?” he asked.

“I’ll go on a date with you,” I said with a straight face.

“Really?” he perked up.

“Yes,” I smiled lightly and my head tilted to the side.

“I wont screw it up this time Rach I promise,” he said and engulfed me in a tight hug as I giggled. “Okay, go home, get changed, we’re going to do our first date right”

“First date?”

“You might not remember but even though we were together back then, we didn’t actually go out on dates,” he explained. I do remember. “So we’re going to do this right and you’ll remember this date forever,” he said excitedly.

“I’ll pick you up at 6:30,” he said as he took my hand and walked me downstairs to the door.

“Alright…I’ll be ready,” I said and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333