Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

A Real Bitch

Rachael’s POV

Anna and I were in the parking lot, walking toward the car and I put on a smile for the fans that were being pushed back by tons of security. I gave a few autographs and smiled for a few pictures but continued to walk. Anna and I finally got to the car and she drove off. Once we were out of sight, she pulled into a parking lot and parked. We sat there in dead silence.

“Wow…she was a real bitch,” Anna stated, not once glancing at me. I looked at her in the corner of my eye and then turning my head to look at her.

Then I burst out laughing. “Very true,” I agreed. “Lets just get this photo shoot done…I’m too excited…” I started to say but stopped myself when I realized what I was about to say.

“To see Nick?” she sang and I blushed. “You see that boy every day. Do you ever get sick of him?”

“Nope…not one bit,” I sighed happily as I gazed out the window.

We got there and everything was set up. I was immediately pulled into a dressing room and changed into an outfit they had set out for me. Today I had to change into multiple outfits because I was taking pictures to represent the seasons, I didn’t know why but Anna told me not to ask questions…so I listened. She’s the only adult figure I listen to if she tells me to do something. Denise doesn’t necessarily tell me what to do, if she asks me to help set the table, I will {even though she hardly asks me and I do it anyway}, if she were to ask me to help put away groceries, I would, if she were to ask me to help with some laundry, I would. The thing is, she doesn’t ask me to do any of that stuff, I just do it. But if she were to order something….I’d listen. Denise has been my “mother figure” ever since I was ten, i wouldnt want to do anything that would upset her.

I’m just so upset about how it wasn’t longer. That’s just how it’s always been though, I’ve never been told what to do, never got grounded…I’m such a deprived child…I’m deprived of a real child hood. Sure, all kids would love to not get yelled at, not get told what to do, not get grounded…but when all your friends talk about getting grounded…it’s because their parents care. They don’t realize that. Kids get grounded because their parents want a lesson to be learned so they know not to do it again…I had to learn by myself…right from wrong…I taught myself. No mentor…no long term friends…no parents…then I met the Jonas’…and that’s when everything changed for me.

Now I have Anna and I love her to death. I see her more than I do my own mother…she’s only 24 but she’s exceptionally smart and she has a long way ahead of her. Someday she’s going to meet a nice guy and have a family of her own and she’ll be an amazing mother.

I walked out of my dressing room for the fourth time and I sighed. I had so many thoughts in my head and plus I couldn’t stop thinking about that stupid interview. Even though I say it was stupid and un-important, it still hurt. Worst interview ever. I’m only 15 and I’ve already had the worst interview could ever have. This sucked. I was about to walk back in.

“Am I aloud in? Or am I not aloud to see you take pictures either,” a voice asked and I smiled. I turned around and there stood Nick.

I rushed into his arms as he hugged me close and I inhaled his scent. “Did you see the interview?” I asked.

“I did,” he said with a certain tone that told me, he wishes it never happened. “Are you okay? You looked like you weren’t doing too well out there”

“I‘m fine. It was just one bad interview, was I really bad?” I asked with a nervous tone. He hesitated.

“No you weren’t. You answered just fine. It was just the interviewer who was bad. We gotta stay away from her okay?”

“Deal,” I smiled and pulled away from him. “So you staying or did you just come by to see me?” I asked with a smirk.

“Both,” he said and I took his hand and led him into the room.

After the photo shoot, Anna took both Nick and I to his house and we laid outside on the grass in the back yard as we starred up at the clouds. We were soon joined by Kevin and Joe and we formed a diamond as our heads met in the middle…it reminded me of when we lived in New Jersey. I giggled lightly and they all looked at me as I smiled brightly and then I think they caught on and they laughed lightly and it turned into a laughing fit. Then Frankie came out and joined us on the grass. An addition to the generation. I smiled as we all continued to gaze at the sky and I felt a set of fingers intertwine with mine. I looked to my left and saw Nick smiling at me and I smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333