Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Maybe Love

“What do you think it means?” Taylor asked after ten minutes of silence.

Ever since I walked into the dressing room and told Taylor and Anna what happened, we’ve been staring at this symbolic rose for what seemed like forever. Anna made sure Taylor and I were sharing rooms at every venue…because it’s what we wanted.

“I don’t know,” I murmured.

“Well think Rach. Have you ever looked this one up before?”

“No I haven’t…my favorite flowers were always lilacs and roses because they were beautiful and meant true love but…now I think I have a new favorite and I don’t even know what it means”

“Well it’s a rose…so it has to do something with love right?” Tay said in her thick country accent.

Love. Could he be implying he still loves me? Well I’m pretty sure he still does…but does he not want to say it because he’s too nervous I wont say it back? I mean…I’d definitely say it back…but I guess I’m still scared about him breaking me.

“Taylor Swift to the stage in fifteen,” a voice said on the loud speaker. “Crap,” she muttered and raced over to the clothes rack.

She started to undress while Anna and I started doing her hair and makeup but it was hard because she was moving too much. She finally got her dress on and we finished her hair and makeup and she raced out of the room.

“Have fun!” I called after her and she started running backward as she made a heart symbol with her thumbs and index fingers and I made one back.

“Come on! You’re right after her,” Anna exclaimed and pulled me back in.

I changed into my outfit and she did my hair and makeup and I still had minutes to spare. I walked out of my room and into the Jonas’, where Joe was doing pushups on the ground, Nick was checking his levels and Kevin was talking to Garbo about something. I ran over to Joe and laid on my stomach, on top of his back.

“Go, go, go,” I urged and he just chuckled as he did three more before he got off. “Your turn,” he said.

So then we went up to a wall, I got on all fours, put my head on the ground and then lifted myself up so my back was up against the wall and I started doing pushups only with my arms…so it was like doing pull ups, upside down while Joe held onto my feet so I had balance. Then he let go and got down on all fours.

“Go, go, go,” he urged and I stopped so I was in a hand stand and I started laughing.

Then he stood up, grabbed my feet and lifted me off the ground so he was just holding me there. Then he carefully set me down so I rolled onto my back. Then Nick came over and smiled lightly as he looked down at me. He held out his hand, I took it and he helped me up. Then I put both hands on his shoulders, put one foot in his cupped hands and on three, he tossed me up and I did a back flip, then landed. We were all just warming up, and getting our blood pumping.

“Rachael to the stage, two minutes,” a voice said.

“Crap,” I muttered as I raced toward the door and when I opened it, I flew into Taylor and we both fell to the ground.

“Rachael get to the stage!” she yelled.

“I’m trying” I laughed as we grabbed each others hands and jumped up.

Then I started racing down the hallway but was stopped and spun around. “Have fun,” Nick said and kissed my lips…that certainly got my blood pumping. Then we pulled away and he smiled.

“Now go,” he pushed and I absentmindedly started running again.

Then I got under the stage and rose up on the platform onto the stage in front of hundreds of fans. The arena was filled. It was a little intimidating but it just got my heart rate up more and it got the adrenalin going faster…and I performed, just like I had every night I performed…I sang my heart out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the past venues, Nick has played ‘A Little Bit Longer’ before but I’ve never been able to watch…this time, I made sure I was able to. I was in my second outfit and on the side of the stage as i saw Nick at the piano on stage. He was singing the song he wrote in Canada. The one about his diabetes. I saw the girls in the audience with tears in their eyes and saw how he touched all of their hearts. Suddenly, I felt the need to switch up the song selection just a bit. I ran and told Paul about a song I wanted to sing after Nick’s…at a very fast pace…and he happily agreed, then I just told a few other people and waited for Nick to be done. When he finished, he sat there, smiling at the humongous crowd of girls as they screamed their heads off. Then I walked onto the stage and it seemed like the screams got louder and I smiled brightly. Nick had confusion in his eyes but he was still smiling at me. I walked up the flight of stairs onto the next platform where he was with the piano and I sat beside him.

“How would you guys like to hear a new song?” I asked and the sound echoed within my ears, it hurt a little.

I started playing the notes on the piano. “I wrote this song for a friend…who was having a rough day…so this one’s for all of you out there who might get a little down in life…but all you have to do is remember to have a little faith”

Hey there sad eyes
What's on your mind
Don't look so down
Give it some time

You don't have to be
So hard on yourself
I know the world can be a brutal place
Please don't let it steal your smile away.

Cause when the sky's darkest
You can see the stars
And when you fall the hardest
You find how strong you are

Close your eyes
Rest awhile,
It's been a long, long day
So come on baby, baby
Have a little faith.


I saw lighters and cell phones rise up into the air as they started swaying back and forth and there were snaps coming from the background singers as they snapped with the beat.

Let those tears fall
You gave it your all
It's all you can do
I'll be here for you
There's go your pride
Crushed on the ground
Sometimes it takes a wall to tumble down
For you to see who's gonna stick around.


Kevin came out with his guitar and started playing the notes that the piano was playing so it was a piano/guitar sound and it sounded really cool.

Cause when the skys darkest
You can see the stars
And when you fall the hardest
You find how strong you are
Close your eyes, rest awhile, it's been a long, long, day
So come on baby, baby have a little faith.

Then Joe appeared on the drums as he was playing them lightly and the girls were screaming for Joe and Kevin and I smiled. I noticed Nick kept staring at me and he was smiling…I saw something flash in front of his eyes…love maybe?

Sometimes it gets worst before it gets better
And it takes too much to be brave.
Sometimes you’re afraid will hurt forever
But when all the lights begin to fade.

Now it was a little more faster and up beat but not so much different. I stood up and walked down the steps and I began walking down the pathway.

When the skys the darkest
You can see the stars
And when you fall the hardest
You find how strong you are
Close your eyes, and rest awhile, it's been a long, long day
So come on baby, baby, come on baby, baby

And have little faith,
Have a little Faith

So come on baby, baby
Have a little faith


I stopped as I stood in the middle of the stage and the crowd went wild as I smiled brightly. I bowed slightly.

“Taylor Swift, everybody!” I announced and everyone got louder as she rose up on a platform with a guitar and music to Should’ve Said No started being played and Joe and Taylor sang most of it while Nick and I jumped in, in certain spots.

After that song, Taylor and I ran off. We were done for the night so we cleaned up just a little and went back to watching the guys. I put a starburst in my mouth, when the concert was over and they bowed and did their thing and then came running off to me and Taylor and Nick kissed me. But when he pulled away, I didn’t have my starburst.

“You took my starburst,” I said in disbelief.

“I need it more than you do anyway,” he said with a smirk.

It was true though. The crowd kept cheering.

“Sounds like they want you back out there,” I smiled and so did he as they all ran back out singing, Burnin Up.
♠ ♠ ♠
lyrics=Faith by Jordin Sparks :)

<<333