Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Francesca+Wizards=Take One

Once everyone was at the table reading over at the Wizards set, I found out Cody Linly would be in the show too and Selena introduced me to the cast. I met all of them before but it was a simple hello/good bye meeting. Once I got to hang out with all of them, we all clicked instantly. We were all handed scripts and once I was introduced to everyone, we started reading through the lines. It was a lot of fun and I loved doing it. I found out that I would be playing a girl named Francesca who’s in town for a bit, she’s just a little older than Alex and younger than Justin but she skipped a grade so she’s in Justin’s grade. Justin really likes this girl but he makes a bet with a friend of his, named Louis {who would be played by Cody} to see who could get a date with her to the dance coming up…or something like that…I was kind of excited and nervous so I wasn’t paying attention to the plot, just my lines. At the dance Justin casts a spell to try to get Francesca away from Louis but it back fires and it starts to rain inside. Everyone starts to run out of the building to get dry but Francesca stands there, looking up to the sky and so then Justin walks over to her and they start dancing. During the dance, Francesca finds out about Justin being a wizard and promises not to tell but then Justin accidentally tells her about the bet and she’s infuriated. The next day, she tells Justin that she thinks it was wrong of him to make the bet but it was sweet of him to try to impress her but she then has to tell Justin she has to move and they’re both really upset. But before I run off set, it says I have to run back into the Sub Station and kiss Justin and then run off. Originally I was supposed to kiss Cody too in this episode because he would be my boyfriend and then I‘d break up with him to be with Justin but the writers re-wrote it so now I just kiss Justin. I read that part and I was kind of iffy about it because during the time I spent with the Wizards cast, David became my best friend and my big brother. But he makes me feel extremely comfortable so I’m sure it will run smoothly.

The days past and we rehearsed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Now, it’s Thursday and we’re filming. We’ve already filmed the parts when Justin and Louis open up the show in the beginning by talking about the dance in the Sub Station and I {as Francesca} walk in and Alex walks over to me. That’s when Justin and I first meet…Alex does some witty banter…and we move on. in That took a while just to get ready for…now we’re doing the scene where I would be kissing David. The set was designed as a school gymnasium and I was wearing a light green dress that went down to my ankles.

“And action!" the director announced. So then Selena and I walked in together as we looked around.

“Go on Francesca, my brother’s right there,” she said, reciting her lines.

“Alex if he was really interested in me then why didn’t he ask me to be his date?" I asked.

“Because he’s Justin, he might be a genius when it comes to math but when it comes to girls, he doesn’t know anything, now go,” she said and pushed me forward so I pretended to stumble a little and I “bumped” into David.

“Oh I’m so…” I started to say but stopped once he turned around.

“Oh Francesca, hi,” he said.

“Hi,” I said shyly.

“Well I…would you…can we…” he started to stutter.

“Oh Francesca what a wonderful surprise, care to dance?" Cody asked, acting as if he casually just walked over to us.

“Umm yea sure Louis,” I said and he took my hand and led me over to the dance floor as we started to dance to the slow music playing along with all of the extras around us.

“Hmm Louis you’re not that bad at this,” I recited.

“I’ve had practice…so how are you liking it here so far”

“I like it…a lot”

“Any guy catch your eye yet?"

“Umm…I think there might be this one guy,” I replied.

“Justin, come on you cant just let Louis win this bet,” I heard Selena begin to talk as Cody and I had to "pretend" to talk about something.

“Why are you helping?"

“Because you’re my brother and if there is actually a girl that likes you then I’m not going to be giving up without a fight”

“Thanks that means a lot,” he said sarcastically.

“You know what I meant”

“I think I want to tell her about the second part of my life”

“What? About your star wars dolls?"

“No…and they’re not dolls, they’re action figures!…but I was talking about telling her about us being wizards”

“What? Justin are you crazy? Even I wouldn’t do that”

“But Alex, I think she already knows, there have been too many times where she walks in and one of us are doing magic…and plus I can trust her”

“So can I, you know I can but Justin…”

“It’s over anyway, Louis won”

“No he didn’t, not until Francesca says she likes him and they have to kiss for at least five seconds, cast a spell”

“I cant…”

“Justin forget the rules for once and just cast a spell”

“…I really like this girl but I think there’s a delay and there’s this other guy after her so keep him away,” David recited and pointed his wand toward us.

Then Cody started to lean in toward me but right before we touched, we pushed off each other and started spinning away from each other but then I felt someone catch me and I saw David did…just like it said to in the script and we were both silent. Then Selena pretended to cough.

“Ask her to dance stupid,” she ‘coughed’.

“Oh right umm, do you want to dance Francesca?" he asked once I straightened my posture. “I’d love to,” I replied happily and he led me back to the dance floor and we started to dance.

“Justin I have to tell you something” I said.

“Okay”

“I…really like you”

“Francesca I really like you too,” he said and I smiled as we kept dancing and he smiled too.

“And cut!" the director said. “Okay good job everyone, take fifteen and then we‘ll take off from where we started,” he said.

“You were great Rachael,” Selena cooed and hugged me.

“Yea she’s right,” David and Cody agreed.

“Thanks,” I said and blushed a little.

Then I walked off set with Selena and we walked over to Demi and started talking. Then I turned around and saw Nick walk in and I smiled brightly. “Hey,” I said happily and hugged him.

“Hey…nice dress,” he said.

“Thank you…”

“Are you having fun?” he smiled.

“I am! I love working with Selena and when we’re taking a break, we go with Demi. And David is like a big brother to me now so it will be kinda weird…and umm Cody seemed a little disappointed when he found out the script was changed” I teased and he laughed but I could tell it was fake.

“Nick take a chill pill, it was just a joke… not that I don’t love the fact that you’re here but what are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

“Just came by to see you…and maybe watch you film”

“Nick I thought we agreed you wouldn’t come today”

“Well I wanted to come anyway, and make sure everyone knows your taken,” he said, taking step closer.

“Nick, I don’t think you should stay,” I said gently.

“Why not?"

“I don’t know it‘ll be weird having my boyfriend watch me kiss another guy…don’t you think?”

“Well I think it will be a little hard to get rid of me because you also invited my brothers to come…” he said a bit coldly and my face flushed.

“I did not first of all, I said if they wanted to come I guess they could, but I told them I really didn’t want them coming so then I changed my mind and told them not to come but they did anyway…are you like jealous of something that’s not even going on?" I asked, keeping calm and trying to keep the mood light but I was getting agitated.

“I’m not jealous,” he laughed without humor.

“Then why are you really here?"

“I told you, I just wanted to come by and watch you, I cant do that?" he asked.

“Of course you can but…”

“But what? I just wanted to come by and see you, that’s all”

“Okay fine” I said with a huff as I raised my voice a little.

“Fine,” he said the same way.

I became less tense and I felt my look saddened. “Is everything okay?” I asked.

His expression saddened too and I saw love in his eyes but I also saw he tried to stay mad. “Everything’s fine…I’m just feeling weird lately”

“Have you checked your levels recently?” He didn’t respond at first… “Why does everything have to revolve around my levels,” he hissed.

“Go check your glucose levels Nicholas…I have to get back to the set,” I said coldly. Then I started walking away as I noticed him just watching me and Joe and Kevin went over to him.

I walked back over to Selena and Demi as David and Cody walked over to us. “Are you okay?" Cody asked. “Yea I’m just fine,” I said with not much emotion.

“Okay I need everyone on set now,” the director said so we all got into place. David put his hands on my waist as I put my hands on his shoulders.

“You sure you okay?" he asked.

“Yea…it’s just Nick”

“Wanna talk about it?" he asked and I laughed a little.

“No that’s o.k. lets just get through today's scenes,” I said and he just smiled.

“And action!" We started dancing a little and then he stepped on my foot {part of the script} and I cringed a little.

“Oh I’m so sorry,” he said.

“It’s okay,” I said with a laugh.

“I’m sorry I’m just really nervous because I really like you and I’ve never liked a girl like you before and…” he started to babble.

“Justin, it’s okay,” I assured him.

“How about you go get us both some punch…okay?" I suggested and he took a deep breath and smiled. “Okay,” he said and then walked off.

Then Cody came back over to me but I stumbled back a little…he took another step forward but I took another back. “Well at least the spell’s working,” David said to himself. Then Selena walked over to him.

“Hey so how’s it going?" she asked.

“Well so far I stepped on her foot and babbled like an idiot”

“Oh Justin,” she whined.

“But she told me she liked me” he added.

“That’s great, now you just have to kiss her”

“I know…”

Then they turned around and saw me and Cody and we had to act like we were talking and I laughed a little. “What happened to the spell?" Selena asked.

“I don’t know…unless…”

“It’s going to backfire,” they both said.

“I thought dad said the cloud for backfire spells passed already,” she mentioned.

“I guess it’s almost like an earth quakes after shock, it comes back for bit and then goes away,” he explained.

“Cut! Okay great job everyone, now take another five,” the director said. Then we all walked off set.

“You’re amazing,” Joe cooed as he hugged me and lifted me up a little and I giggled. “Thanks”

Then when he put me down I just starred at Nick as he starred back. “Is something…” Kevin started to say.

“No,” we both said.

“Everything’s fine,” I said, crossing my arms.

“Yea what she said, everything’s fine” he said.

“So you sure you want to stay?" I asked, still with no emotion.

“Yea I’m sure, unless you want some time alone with your other boyfriend”

“He isn’t my other boyfriend, but maybe you should go to one of your other girlfriends” I said, raising my voice a bit.

“o.k. you two, easy there” Kevin said.

“I don’t have other girlfriends”

“Why don’t you just leave Nick?" I asked.

“I don’t want to”

“Fine stay, I don’t care, do whatever you want,” I said and walked away back over to Selena and Demi.

I hated the fact that Nick and I were like this right now, where did this come from and how did this start anyway?
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i admit it
i took the scene from my Accidental Story and put it in here
so sue me :p
but its a diff problem this time

sorry for the cheesiness in my spells ^-^

<<333