Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Francesca+Wizards=Take Two

Then we were all told to get back on set so we did and Cody and I went back to dancing with the extras dancing around us to the slow song. “And action,” the director said.

“Louis I like you but…I don’t think I like you the same way you like me,” I said.

“That’s okay I kind of figured…but can I just do one thing first?" he asked.

Then without my response, he started leaning in, going for my lips as I was going for his. But then it started to “rain” so we stopped and all of the extras started to run around and run out of the “gymnasium” but I just stood there, looking up as the music was shut off because of the “rain”.

“You know, you can catch a cold,” I turned around and saw David.

“How is it raining inside?" I asked skeptically as my hair started to get drenched as well as my dress and my makeup started to run.

“It’s a long story”

“I’ve got time”

“You wanna dance?"

“I’d love to” I replied.

Then he took my hand and pulled me in as we started to slow dance. “Justin I want to be honest with you…I saw you and Alex, that one time in the hallway when Max flew out of the locker and I haven't told anybody…but can you tell me how it happened?" I asked.

“Promise you wont laugh?" he asked and I nodded. “I’m a wizard…so are Alex an Max,” he said and I was silent. “You don’t believe me”

“No it’s not that it’s just…can you…like prove it to me?"

“Well we should have some music if we’re dancing…there’s this beautiful girl in my hands so turn on some music for us to dance,” he said and then pointed his wand to the stereo an it “magically” turned on and started to play a slow song and I laughed a little. He made a face but then became less tense.

“There are more better spells than that one, I kind of made that one up…I didn’t think it would work…”

“So you really are a wizard,” I questioned.

“Yes I am”

"That’s so fascinating”

“You really think so?"

“Of course”

“But you have to promise you wont tell anyone”

“I promise”

“It’s hard to believe this whole thing started because of a bet I made with Louis,” he said.

“A bet? What bet?" I asked.

“Oh umm it was nothing”

“No tell me”

“Well when Louis and I first saw you, we bet on who could get you to say who you liked and then have you kiss one of us for five seconds, and whoever won got 200 bucks,” he said and I immediately stopped moving, as I dropped my hands from his.

“So you’ve only been acting like you like me because of a bet?"

“No, no, no Francesca it’s not like that at all…”

“I cant believe you, I thought you were different”

“No Francesca I…”

“I should’ve saw this coming, I’m so used to guys pretending around me, all of them always acting like they like me just to tell their friends, then I met you and I thought…I thought you weren’t like the other guys…I guess I was wrong,” I said and I let a tears slip as my eyes burned with tears because I started to think about Drew and Jack…Jack’s a different story…kind of similar to this episode…

Then I started to think about Nick and what I felt him feeling towards me right now…and it hurt even more. I could tell David knew these were real tears and not just fake ones but he stayed in character.

“Good bye Justin,” I said and ran out of the “gymnasium”.

“Wait, Francesca!" David yelled but stood there.

“And cut!" the director yelled. “That was magnificent, Rachael those tears were brilliant,” he cooed as he walked over to all of us.

“Thank you,” I murmured.

Then I looked over at Joe, Kevin and Nick, Joe and Kevin had confused and sympathetic looks on their faces and Nick had a painful, hurt look on his. “Umm excuse me,” I said and rushed off to my dressing room.

I was looking in the mirror, letting the tears rolls silently down my face and until I heard a knock at the door. “Rachael, it’s Selena and Demi, can we come in?" she asked.

“Umm yea sure,” I replied. Then they both walked in, shut the door and got on both sides of me.

“I didn’t think it was going to be that hard to do the scene,” I admitted.

“What happened in there?” Selena said.

“Yea because I feel like we‘re missing something here…" Demi asked.

“Well…how about I tell you tonight…at a sleep over?” I suggested hopefully and they smiled brightly. “Definitely,” they both said and then hugged me. A sleep over with best friends should be good for me right now.

A knock was heard at the door. “Rea?…It’s me,” Nick’s voice was heard.

“We’ll give you two some time alone” Selena said and both of them left, as Nick came in and shut the door.

It was silent at first as we faced each other. “So…you want to tell me what went on over there…because I know it isn’t because of what happened between us,” he said.

“What did happen between us?”

He sighed.

“I don’t know…I wasn’t jealous, really I wasn’t…” he said and I believed him. “…but you were right…I was being careless today and I wasn’t checking my levels as frequent as I should’ve been…but it’s taken care of now” he assured me.

“Good,” I smiled and got closer to him.

I put on a flirty face and he smiled at me and was about to kiss me but then I pulled away and slapped his arm.

“How could you be so careless! What if you were careless on any other day and it didn’t turn out too well? We’d be on our way to the hospital right now…” He cut me off with his lips.

He pulled away but our eyes were still closed. “Don’t think you’re off the hook,” I whispered and he kissed me again.

“Now come on..” he said as he took my hand and dragged me out of the room.

“Where are we going?” I giggled.

“Just outside for some air so you can tell me about what happened in there” he said as he went out a back door and into the parking lot.

“Nick I have to get back to the set…” I said with a face.

“Come on…you have to tell me…what is it because of what happened with Drew? Because I’ll go find him in New Jersey right now and…”

“It wasn’t just him…” I laughed and he just smiled as he waited patiently.

“In Tennessee, before I met Eric, I met this kid named Jack and we were kind of together but we weren’t at the same time…after a few weeks of being ‘together'” I used air quotes. “I found out he was dared to ask me out…Taylor and I over heard his conversation with his friends and he said he had no problem with it since I was so smoking hot or whatever…and then he just said some other things…” I said more timidly and I saw his expression changed.

“I got over it…I met Eric that same day and he helped me…it’s no big deal,” I said and went to walk back inside but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

“Yes it is…I can tell you’re lying…that hurt you a lot,” he stated.

He’s right. It did hurt. I hated it when guys acted like that toward me. According to them I had such amazing looks that I look like I’m easy to get in bed…then they meet me and think it will be easy to take advantage of me. I felt my insides ach as I avoided Nick’s eyes. He pulled me in though and wrapped his arms around me protectively and it felt really good.

“He’s a douche,” he whispered and it made me laugh.

I’m just not used to Nick saying words like douche. We pulled away and he smiled at me as he rolled his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333