Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Back To Camp

TIME LAPSE

“You ready to rock? Because Music’s hottest artist will be coming to a town near you! Rachael Lewis and her ‘Strong’ Tour…check out the official Rachael Lewis website for tour dates and places, pre-order your tickets and go see Rachael up close…” a deep voice said as video clips flew onto the screen.

That was the promo for my ‘Strong’ Tour. Its exciting!


*******

“I promise, we’ll text and talk whenever we can…you have to be excited, this is your first ever tour and you have Selena and Forever the Sickest Kids opening up for you,” Nick said.

It was the day we both went in different directions because I started my first headlining tour and the Jonas Brothers started their World Tour. It was for about a month and a half, then we would all meet back in Canada to film Camp Rock 2...I still cant believe we’re already filming the sequel.

“I know…and I’m over excited to be touring with one of my best friends and one of my new favorite bands…but it’s a bitter sweet time,” I sighed.

He smiled lightly and kissed my forehead. I met FTSK last month and I loved the idea of them coming on tour with me and Selena…they were more than happy to accept the offer.


But that was three weeks ago. Now? I’m just having the time of my life with my best friend (Selena) and our best band (FTSK). Selena and I miss Demi tons and we always talk about going on tour one day all three of us, but for now, it’s always just two-thirds (weather its me and Demi, me and Selena or just Demi and Selena) and we’re still perfectly fine with that.

At first everything seemed to be fine...Nick kept his promise and texted or called when he could and when he couldn't I understood because he was busy...so was I. But then I saw he was hanging around Miley...a lot. Her and Justin broke up (thank God) but that doesn't mean she can move in on my boyfriend. I'm not getting jealous though because I know Nick loves me and I've waited way too long for them too be friends again. So there's no way I'm going to ruin this.

But is it wrong of me to want them to tone I down a bit? I mean, the media has plenty of pictures to prove that they’re friends again...but it has gotten to a point where people are questioning weather or not Nick is cheating on me. I try not to let it get to me but when I have photographers and interviewers always bothering me...it's hard. Nick and Miley even wrote a duet together that is on the Jonas' newest album, I’ve heard it before and I really like it. I'm glad they wrote it. She even surprised the fans by showing up at a JB concert and her and Nick preformed it together...yea that was everywhere. But I'm okay...I guess.

Joe and Camilla finally broke up! I was happy when Joe was happy with her but she seemed so wrong for him...plus she was such a bitch to me and thought I was “unprofessional” and an “amateur”. Her words.

I was on the tour bus as it was heading to Canada. The month and a half went by super fast. Selena and FTSK are back in Cali. while I'm on my way to film. I just got the script yesterday and well...I'm not sure what I thought about it yet. For one thing...Nick has a love interest...for another...I have to kiss Joe in one scene. It's because of this acting class I'm taking at camp and the teacher asks if Shane will rehearse with me in front of everyone...but Mitchie comes at last minute and doesn't know what's going on...you really just have to read the script to completely understand the full aspect. But I was kind of restless. I was so excited to see everyone (more Demi and the guys than the others, but I love them all).

Soon enough, we got there and I jumped off the bus. I admired the Camp Rock scene I was at last year to film the movie for my first ever tv appearance. It wasn’t just my first ever filming experience but it was a movie! It means a lot to me.

“Rachael!” someone called. I spun around and saw Demi jumping around excitingly.

“Demi!” I yelled.

Then we raced to each other, met in the middle and hugged. “Can you believe that it’s already the sequel!” she squealed.

“I know!…can you believe I have I to kiss to Joe?” I asked and made a disgusted look. She laughed.

“I don’t think you’re the only one…” she said.

“Did you look at the script yet?” I asked with a laugh.

“I never got the chance to! That’s why I need your help to memorize them with me in the next two weeks, before we start rehearsing,” she said.

“Of course I’ll help you,” I said.

This wouldn’t be hard though, Demi was really good at memorizing lines for rehearsals. I should know. She’s helped multiple times.

“Speaking of Joe…someone’s here that has been awaiting your arrival,” she said with a fancy voice. “Shall we?” she asked as she held out her arm to me. So then I linked my arm with hers.

“We shall,” I said and then we began skipping. It reminded me of a scene in HSM2 with Chad and Troy in the kitchen.

Then we got to the arrival spot where the campers would get dropped of and there were our boys at work already, reading over their scripts. Nick looked up for a quick second and then looked down but then snapped his head up again and I saw a huge smile on his face. He snapped his script shut and rushed over to me as Demi unhooked our arms. He got to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground slightly as he spun me around and I had my arms wrapped around his neck.

“I’ve missed you,” he mumbled into my neck as he set me down. Then he pulled his face away slightly.

“I’m sorry I haven’t called lately,” he said. I was silent.

“It’s okay…for now…I’m too happy to see you right now to be upset with you,” I murmured and he just smiled before kissing me lightly.

Then Joe, Kevin and Demi all came back over to us and Joe seemed a little stiff even though he was trying to cover it up. “You read the whole script just now didn’t you” I assumed with a knowing smile.

“Demi just showed me…”

“Why? What happens?” Nick asked.

So then I showed him the page and he didn’t respond at first. But then he burst into laughter…and the rest of us joined in.

After our little laugh fest, more people started showing up. It felt really good to see everyone again…and I met some new people too! I met Chloe as well, she plays Dana, Nate’s (Nick‘s) love interest. I have to admit I’m not usually the jealous type…but yea, I was jealous when I found out about the love twist…but as soon as I met Chloe she was so incredible sweet to me and we became instant friends. Nothing was weird between us and I loved it. We all met the new director too, Paul, he was pretty cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As time progressed, I helped Demi with her lines and she had them down. We began filming. It was so much fun. More fun than last year because we were all a year older, and there were more friends. It was fun and all don’t get me wrong, but it was still work…and I loved it. I wish everyone, everywhere, was able to have a job they loved to go to every day, because I wouldn’t change it for the world. The kiss between me and Joe was definitely going to be weird but we always teased each other about it. If either of us would say a smart remark to each other, the conversation would start by someone saying something along the lines of, “Oh you’re just anxious to kiss me on camera” Then the other would reply, “Oh yes, I cant wait, I’m going to need mouth wash for afterwards” But it would always end with “Don’t tell Nick, shhh” and we would say it loud enough every time so Nick would make a face or roll his eyes and every time it made Joe and me crack up and everyone around us joined in.

On our breaks, Demi and I were the two who were socializing the most with everybody, the two of us would just be walking around together, sticking to each other like glue, as we socialized with everyone. When we were in her trailer, or my trailer, Joe would always bang on the door so many times to make us answer but when we did, he wouldn’t be there. It got so annoying that eventually we went to his, Nick’s and Kevin’s trailer and when Joe answered the door (I made sure Nick made Joe answer it and no one else) we pied him in the face and sprayed silly string on him and then ran away.

It was now the day of the scene where Joe and I kiss. We’ve rehearsed it many times, we even rehearsed the kiss together…but that, we didn’t do in front of people. If anything, Demi, Nick and Kevin have already seen it. At first it was weird and uncomfortable…but now, it’s like a regular friendly kiss on the lips and then we laugh about it afterward. I still had ten to fifteen minutes until we started filming the scene, so I was looking at the lake. It was beautiful. Then I felt a pair of hands grip my waist and I inhaled Nick’s scent as he rested his chin on my shoulder. Ever since we started filming the first scene we haven’t had much us time. Sure, we’ve hung out and played pranks on each other but that was always with groups of other people…never just him and me. He kissed my cheek.

“Come on,” he said as he grabbed my hand and led me to the tow boats.

He helped me into one as I giggled and he pushed off and jumped in as we started floating into the lake. He sat across from me and starred at me intently as he smirked. I melted in his eyes.

My POV


I stared intently into Rachael’s bright blue eyes as they lit up. Sure, I was jealous of the fact that my brother and my girlfriend will be seen kissing on screen but I wont let it get to me. I love her, she loves me and Joe would never do that to me. They’re best friends. Nothing more. All that matters was that she was mine.

“…I’m going to miss you so much when this is all over…again,” she mentioned.

“I’ll miss you too…” I started to say as I grabbed her hands in mine.

I wanted to say more…but I wasn’t sure what to say…okay I did know what I wanted to say…but we’re only sixteen…I don’t want to scare her off…although I highly doubt that would happen.

“You alright…?” she asked.

“Yea I’m fine…I love you,” I murmured as I leaned forward and kissed her.

She smiled when I pulled away and she had her eyes shut so I kissed her again with more passion as she kissed back. Then I pulled away, looked into her eyes and then sat back as I grabbed two of the paddles and began rowing, then she did the same. After a few moments, I realized we were just spinning in circles and she realized it too so she laughed.

“Now where have I seen this before?” she questioned sarcastically and I just smiled at her.

After a bit we just gave up and ended up sitting there. “You know…I haven’t heard any of your songs from your newest album coming out, except for Before The Storm, and Paranoid…why’s that?” she asked suddenly.

“What? You heard Black Keys and World War 3,” I reminded her.

“Thoes don't count because I helped you write those” she said.

“Well then it’s because you don’t care for my music anymore, we see each other and talk all the time…for the most part,” I joked and she fake-gasped.

“I so care for your music Nicholas Jerry. I have your cds set up as my alarm clock for the morning…you know one of the ones I love?” she asked.

I racked my brain for the ones she loved…the ones from the very first album ever; What I Go To School For, Time For Me To Fly, You Just Don't Know, It I Am What I Am, Underdog, 7:05, Please Be Mine...then the ones from the second album; S.O.S., Hold On, When You Look Me In The Eyes, Just Friends, plus Out Of This World. Then the ones from the third album; Burnin' Up, Shelf, Lovebug, Can't Have You, Sorry, Got Me Going Crazy, A Little Bit Longer, plus Love Is On Its Way...

“Hello Beautiful,” she replied and I felt kind of embarrassed because that one didn’t pop into my head like the others did.

It was meant for her…I thought of her when I wrote it…and she knows that too…but it always brought back memories I wanted to leave behind. I was tired of dwelling on the past. I smiled my full smile at her and I started singing.

Hello Beautiful
Hows it going
I hear its wonderful
In California
I've been missin' you
Its true

But tonight, I'm gonna fly
Yeah tonight, Im gonna FLY!
Cause I could go across the world
And see everything, and never be satisfied
If I couldnt see those eyes


Then I kissed her again and pulled away. “We better get back, don’t wanna miss my big scene with Joe,” she winked at me and I rolled my eyes at her as she giggled.

I started rowing us back. We got back to everyone and everything was already set up…now it was just filming time.

Rachael’s POV

I really just wanted to get this scene out of the way. It’s not that I hated Joe’s guts so I couldn’t stand the thought of my lips on his but it was like kissing my brother. Now tell me, if you had to kiss your brother (or sister) would you want to do it? I sure hope not.

“Ready chief?” Joe asked as he slung his arm around my shoulders and everyone continued walking to the place where the scene would be taking place.

Wow, that’s a name I haven’t heard in a while… “As ready as I’ll ever be,” I replied with my arm around his waist.

TIME LAPSE

Okay it wasn’t that bad…I guess. We had to shoot the same scene a bunch of times though to see what view Paul liked best…and every time we kissed, it still felt like kissing my brother. I knew he felt the same way because every time Paul yelled cut he would mess up my hair or act like himself toward me, causing me to smack his arm. He even said, “Just imagine I’m Nick…but don’t go over board with it like you usually do” I don’t know about you, but he deserved a smack.

Finally, we did it, Paul caught Demi and Alyson on film as they saw us in the act and then he yelled cut as Joe and I broke apart. Then everyone cheered as Joe just pulled me into a hug where he rested his chin on the top of my head and I just laughed. I looked over at Nick and he was smiling and laughing and clapping with everyone else.

TIME LAPSE

That night, Nick pulled me to where the boats were. We both were holding hands, and we sat down on the grass, beneath a tree. We laid down side by side and starred up so we could see the sky and we starred at the stars as he held me close. I loved his closeness and his warmth. I was starting to get tired but then he sat up with a guitar and began playing some chords as he faced me when I sat up. He started singing.

If time was still
The sun would never never find us
We could light up
The sky tonight
I would see the world through your eyes
Leave it all behind

If it's you and me forever
If its you and me right now
That'd be alright
Be alright

We'll chase the stars to lose our shadow
Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine
So won't you fly with me

I felt tears stinging my eyes and I wasn’t sure why. I wasn’t sure if I found the song sad or not but it was just beautiful.

“That’s a song on the new album…it‘s for you,” was all he said with an obvious tone toward the end and I rolled my eyes at him.

I leaned forward. “It’s my new favorite,” was all I said, before he put his hand behind my neck and we kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333