Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Multiple Goodbyes

Once again…it was time to say good bye to the set I loved. The movie was finished, now I had to go back on tour, and so did the guys’ and Demi. Nick and I though…we were on rough terms at the moment. Yes I know, it was just a few weeks ago when we were laughing together and talking and he was singing a song he wrote for me…but now we’re just getting annoyed with each other. A couple days before, I found out he couldn’t hang out with me because he went to go hang out with Miley. I was hugging Demi tight as she was doing the same.

“I’ll be back soon,” I said with a laugh.

“You better, cause I have no one to walk with me to set,” she complained and then I pulled away as I rolled my eyes.

She looked behind me, causing me to do the same and there stood Nick, waiting impatiently by my bus. “Text me later” she said as she gave my hand a light, friendly, encouraging squeeze, before walking away.

I sighed and walked over to Nick. I was going to test him…I walked over to him and gave him once glance before grabbing the door handle to open it but he side stepped in front of me to block my entrance.

“Move Nick," I said sternly but he didn’t budge.

“Rea…I don’t want us to go different ways with us being annoyed or angry with each other…please talk to me,” he pleaded…and I gave in.

I looked into his eyes…that was my weakness. Then I went on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt him smile.

“I’ll call you later,” he promised. I nodded.

“See you in a few weeks,” I said and pulled away so I could kiss him.

He kissed me though and I gladly accepted it. Then we pulled away and he pecked my lips one more time before letting me go and letting me walk onto the bus. I had already said good bye to the other Jonas’ so as soon as Anna got on the bus, we left to go back on my tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks passed by with FTSK and Selena opening up for me. Nick called and texted more than usual…I felt like something was wrong with him. I loved him and all but he was becoming more attached to me and more clingy I guess, than normal. Tonight was my last concert on tour. It was early August now. I’ve talked to all the members of Honor Society and they love touring, it felt good to talk to all of them again. I’m so jealous though because they’re all with Jordin Sparks…they ask me if I want to talk to her but I get nervous and tell them it would be weird so I tell them no…when they keep insisting, I hang up and they call me back.

We were all at the venue and everything was running smoothly and it was really early in the morning so we decided to walk around the city…my last concert was at Madison Square Garden. We all walked into Starbucks laughing as Sel and I had our arms linked and my cell started ringing. I saw it was Demi, so I put her on speaker as Sel and I stopped walking and the guys went to order us all drinks.

“Hey Dem,” we both sang.

“What’s up?” I asked with a light laugh.

“Have you seen the latest J-14 magazine?” she asked and her voice seemed…different.

“You know I don’t read that stuff Dems, why?” I sighed at the end.

“I think you should get one…right now” she said and her voice was careful.

I looked around and saw the magazine stand of J-14 magazines. We both walked over to it and I grabbed one. “Okay Demi, I have it…I’m flipping, I’m flipping, I’m…” I started to say as I flipped through the pages…but stopped when a big picture caught my eye.

It was of Miley and Nick…on a jet ski…kissing. I dropped my phone in shock but Selena caught it before it hit the ground…I continued to stare at the picture. I felt my heart being ripped into tiny pieces…I know it seems like an old cliché line other girls would say…and I always critiqued them because of how I thought it was impossible to feel that way…but I was wrong. It’s very possible.

“Demi, we’ll call you back,” Selena said in a gentle yet urgent tone. I heard Demi reply with an “of course” and they hung up. The guys then came over to us.

“What…” Kyle started to ask but then they all saw the magazine.

A few paparazzi found all of us and swarmed in. For me though it was like everything froze…and was now moving in slow motion. Why would he do this? Selena took the magazine right out of my hands as Jonathan wrapped an arm around me, leading me out and Selena clinged to my arm as the guys stayed close. Lucky for us, Selena’s body guard was nearby and got us away safely. We were all in the limo as he began to drive, I just stared down at my hands.

“Rachael…?” Selena’s voice broke into my thoughts.

Then it happened…tears began to roll silently down my cheeks as she pulled me close to her, hugging me, comforting me. It was working…a little…I loved having at least having one of my best friends… I cant believe Miley would do this to me. Why would she do this to me? I always told myself I wouldn’t cry over a boy…and these tears weren’t just about Nick…they were about Miley too…but yea, they were mostly about Nick. I thought he loved me…that was the thought racing through my head.

TIME LAPSE

We got back to the venue and I locked myself up in my dressing room all day. I wrote a song…it was about him. I know why he was acting all weird now…he didn’t want me finding out about his and Miley’s rendezvous…all the times he told me how much he loved me right now…at the moment…it was all a lie. Eventually I let Selena in…but only her…no one else. She helped me forget about it and eventually we were laughing…I didn’t feel like myself though…I felt like my life was fake. We called David. I missed hanging out and talking to him. I guessed Selena told him though…because he seemed like he knew we were going to call…on tv he was an excellent actor…but in life, when he talked to me, I could tell when he was faking it. I ignored it though because I loved talking to him. Soon enough though, we got ready for the concert and Selena went on stage once FTSK came off. I was waiting to go on, doing some handstands in the hallway and whatnot…but then I saw him. He was here! He wasn’t supposed to be…he smiled at me but I just stared blankly at him and then scowled. I walked toward him, glaring and suddenly his face grew pale.

“How dare you show up here,” I hissed.

“Rachael, I…” he started.

“I don’t have time for this right now Nick, just go away and leave me alone,” I whispered and walked away.

I saw the guys of FTSK go up to him…I was nervous at first…but then Selena came off stage, smiling but then saw what I was starr\ing at. “Don’t worry…I’ll take care of it” she assured me and I nodded as she raced over to them before anything happened. Then Joe and Kevin got there too.

I wanted to go too but my name was being chanted. I walked into place under the stage. I was introduced and as the screaming of fans got louder and louder…the platform I was standing on began to rise as the rocking music to Killer Atmosphere started to play. I ignored all of what I was feeling just moments before as the platform kept rising and now I was midair as I started singing to the audience of fans in front of me. I felt so much better on stage…it was where I belonged…I felt at home...and I felt safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333