Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

The Apology Attempt Part 2

The show continued and other stars won some awards including Taylor, Demi and Selena and I was over excited for them. Then I also met the cast of Twilight personally when they came back stage and we posed for pictures. Then it was time for me and Miley to go back on stage.

“To present a very special award, please welcome once again, Rachael Lewis Miley Cyrus,” the voice said and we both walked onto the stage in our dresses.

“The ultimate choice award is our highest honor,” I started when we got to the podium.

“And this year it goes to the first star to ever step on stage at the very first teen choice awards,” she added like she was supposed to.

“She not only introduced the world to the first show but she also got one of the very first surfboards for choice single for one of her many classics Baby One More time of course”

“That was just the first of an amazing eight surfboards she has collected she has collected over the years”

“As well as other countless music awards”

“She is quite simply the best selling female artist of the decade…take a look”

Clips of Britney played on the screen as the music ranged from multiple of her songs.

“Her tour circus, the highest grossing tour of 2009 hit’s the US again later this month…we’re a huge fan of hers and we’re so honored and thrilled…”

“To present the ultimate teen choice award, to the ultimate teen choice star…the ring master of the whole circus”

“The one and only…our hero…Britney Spears,” we both finished and Britney came out to accept her award.

We both stepped back and smiled as flashes were going off in all directions…and then we all got off the stage again. I avoided the guys the whole time…but then it was time to surprise everyone by performing with them. They ended the show and then started playing the beginning of World War 3. Nick started singing.

The time walked into the bedroom
You were visibly upset
Telling me I made a bad move
But I didn't do nothing
Our screaming wake the neighbors
Now everybody's out for blood
I didnt want no confrontation
Because of you that’s what I’ve got
Well you got your loud
Cause baby I dont want to fight with you
And every battle we've fought
Just make us look like fools

Joe joined in.

No you cant have World War III
If there's only one side fighting
And you know
Woah oh
That there's lessons left to learn
Every time you attack
It doesn't drive me to fight you back
And then I know
Woah oh
That I'll never let it be World War III

World War III
Let me tell em

Now your rounding up your army
Telling all your troops on me
Telling lies just to feel happy
But I wont retaliate
No

Then before they could all start singing, I started singing as I rose up on a platform onto the stage. I started singing and all of the guys starred at me in shock but Kevin and Joe just smiled brightly at me…while Nick was so much in shock, he stopped playing his guitar but he continued.

No you cant have World War III
If there's only one side fighting
And you know
Woah oh
That there's lessons left to learn
{Joe took my hand in his as he helped me down the last few steps and started singing with me}

Every time you attack
It doesn't drive me to fight you back
And then I know
Woah oh
That I'll never let it be World War III


Then I spun around quickly and faced Nick as he had a nervous look on his face and he stopped playing the guitar so a backup guitarist came on stage and started playing. I walked forward liked I was on a catwalk and I got in front of him. Then when I started singing, I put one hand on his chest and started to walk forward as he walked backward.

Well you got to chill out
Cause baby I dont want to fight with you
and battle we fought just make us look like fools

Then he was thrown a microphone and he stood his ground and started singing with me as our face was inches apart and I glared at him…but he just stared at me with hurting eyes…pleading.

No you cant have World War III
If there's only one side fighting
And you know
Woah oh
That there's lessons left to learn
{Joe joined in}
Every time you attack
It doesn't drive me to fight you back
And then I know
Woah oh
That I'll never let it be World War III

Not gonna be World War III

Every time you attack
It doesn't drive me to fight you back
And I know
Woah oh
That I'll never let it be World War III

World War III
World War III

We ended and the crowd went crazy. I snapped out of the trance I was in from his eyes and cleared my throat as I smiled and waved to the crowd.

We all got off the stage and I started walking away. “Rachael wait!” I heard for the thousandth time today.

I sighed, turned around and saw Nick ripping out his ear piece and running up to me. “What Nick,” I whispered as I looked up slightly to meet his face.

“Please…I miss you,” he admitted quietly and I saw his lip almost at a full quiver but he was trying to prevent it. I didn’t respond…I couldn’t.

“Nick…not here…” I whispered and continued walking.

I walked at a fast pace and got outside but I wasn’t expecting the mob of paparazzi to invade. Flashes blinded me as I tried to shield the light and find my way out but I couldn’t. Then I felt a protective embrace. I looked up and saw it was Nick. The voices and questions grew immensely as he guided me through the photographers. One pulled on my strap (not sure if it was an accident or not) and it snapped off but I quickly grabbed it and held it up so nothing was revealed. We raced out of there as Big Rob came soon enough with the Jonas clan and we got out of there…but Nick kept holding my hand, pulling me as we ran.

“Nick stop!” I yelled and made him stop and face me.

Then before I could react he pulled me to him and kissed me. I was tense at first…but then melted as our lips moved perfectly together…but then I slowly came to my senses and pulled away.

“No Nick…stop…not here…we cant do this,” I said as I kept my hand on his chest.

“I don’t care where we are Rachael, as long as you’re there with me…I miss you…I love you…” he whispered as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back in slowly, aiming his lips for mine.

But I stopped before we hit. “Nick…you hurt me…I thought I could trust you”

“You can trust me…after it happened, I felt terrible, that’s why I wanted you to know how much I loved you those couple weeks…it’s why I was acting strange…it wasn’t supposed to happen…Miley feels horrible too…you should listen to her talk” he said and I scowled.

“Or don’t…that’s fine too…but please…just give me a second chance,” he pleaded.

“I don’t know” I whispered. “I really don’t want to talk to you right now,” I added and he just nodded.

“Think it over then…but I really think you should talk to Miley…think about it Rea…you both won and tied in all of those categories tonight…I know you…don’t you think that might be a sign?” he questioned.

I just star\red at him, not showing any emotion. He kissed my forehead and then put his against mine. I missed him…so much…but I couldn’t give in so easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments help my writers block....and my ego ^-^