The Best Summer Ever The Summer Of 09'

Preparing For A Mission

I had managed to shower and just throw on a tank top and shorts while I got ready in order not to mess up the dress. Ashley was also finished and we were both in the bathroom getting ready. Ellie had to leave town for a few days something about applying to some colleges out of state, hopefully that wasn’t the case, I’d miss her too much. The dress I was going to wear tonight was actually my favorite, black cocktail, it had a low cut front but not to the point it was talking to everyone, and the back was simple with just a small criss-cross. It was spaghetti strapped and I was planning on wearing some cute heels with it. Ashley’s dress was also really cute, also black but it had white on the chest part, spaghetti strapped and tight down to the end. She was going to wear some high heels as well. We were of course bursting with excitement even if it the guys weren’t Joe or Nick they still seemed like nice guys to have dinner with. I had managed to straighten my hair since I had wavy hair, and I was going to curl Ashley’s hair. I did my makeup and she did her makeup before I did her hair. My makeup was just dark eyeliner, mascara, and a little concealer, blush, and of course some lip gloss. Ashley had the same style of makeup the only difference was she wore lip stick instead of lip gloss. Now it was time to work on Ashley’s hair, I had her sit on the chair I moved into the bathroom and plugged in the curling iron.

“I’m excited, who knows maybe tonight will be a good night” Ashley smiled while I pinned her hair up in sections.

“I know I have a feeling tonight’s a night we’ll never forget” I smiled looking at the curling iron which was heated to its maximum. I took a piece of her hair and wrapped it carefully around the top of the curler when someone knocked lightly on the doorframe. When I glanced up Nick starred at me and then at Ashley.

“Well you guys look pretty” You could tell he had to force a smile because he was still a little upset we had decided to go out on the date.

“Thanks Nick” Ashley smiled fixing her eyeliner with a tissue.

“Yea thanks” I smiled not looking up from Ashley’s hair, I didn’t want to make a mistake or accidently burn hair.

Nick then walked away without another word and I shrugged smiling and humming along to the music playing.

“He seemed a little irked” Ashley smirked looking in the mirror to catch my eye.

“I know” I snickered finishing the bottom half of her hair. Suddenly another knock came and it was a very angry looking Joe.

“Well both of you look pretty, and I don’t like it” He frowned crossing his arms bitterly.

“Are you jealous Joseph?” Ashley cooed smiling while she applied lip stick.

“I am not! I just don’t understand why you need to go out on a date” Joe stated bitterly rolling his eyes. Then he walked out leaving me and Ashley laughing, guys were just hysterical when jealousy took over. When I had begun to work on the top portion of Ashley’s hair the final piece another knock came and when I turned this time it was Kevin who was smirking.

“You guys look great” He smiled standing up straight.

“No wonder Nick and Joe are acting all bitter and jealous, it actually quite funny” Kevin laughed quietly making me and Ashley giggle.

“Guys will be guys right?” Ashley stated when I finished the last piece of hair and let her hair lose and I did the final touches.

“Perfect” I smiled hair spraying her hair while she got up, she was completely ready and she looked great.

“Damn, don’t let Joe see you, he’ll make sure to not let you go” Kevin frowned snickering.

I laughed walking out of the bathroom to put on my dress. When I managed to slip it on I put on my heels and walked out to see Kevin smile at me.

“Don’t let Nick see you, he’ll volunteer to chaperone” Kevin laughed hard making me break out in hysterics.

Suddenly the door bell rang and I couldn’t believe so much time had flown by just getting ready, and it was already 8:30pm. So I quickly grabbed Ashley and we heard the front door open. I panicked and ran toward the stairs to see Joe and Nick glaring at Nate, the guy I met at the mall along with his friend. When Joe and Nick caught sight of us their mouths dropped open and they glared at the guys.

“What was that? You have a tendency to get too touchy?” Joe yelled out starring at Ashley.

“Yea I think that was right” Nick agreed while Nate glared at both of them.

“Kevin can you control your immature brothers?” I hissed shooting glares at both Nick and Joe who were acting rude. Joe rolled his eyes crossing his arms while Nick took in a sharp breath.

“Don’t be out too late” Nick stated making me laugh.

“Ok daddy” I stated sarcastically walking over by Nate who was smiling and smirking.

“Don’t wait up for us boys” Ashley smirked walking over by Nate’s friend, we then waved and closed the door.

KEVIN’S POV

“Don’t wait up for us, boys” Joe mocked in a girly tone rolling his eyes.

“I’m not waiting up for anybody and she’s not waiting up either” Joe hissed pointing a finger at Nick.

“Go get a tux on Nicholas we’ve got a date to crash” Joe smirked making Nick smile and nod in satisfaction.

“I totally agree” Nick smirked raising his eyebrows toward Joe who showed his hand asking for a high five.

“Both of you are being ridiculous” I stated making all the laughing stop, both Nick and Joe starred at me.

“Kevin, the girls of our dreams are about to go out with other guys who I personally think didn’t look like gentleman” Joe spoke in a modified tone standing up straight.

“Well Joseph if you weren’t such a chicken you’d already be dating Ashley now wouldn’t you?” I smirked making Joe growl and clench his jaw with anger.

“Jesus Kevin! She’s the first girl to genuinely make me nervous, do you think it’s that simple?” Joe questioned looking at Nick who at this point was standing quietly rocking back and forth on his heels.

“What about you Nick? Does Rashel make you nervous?” I asked bitterly not even believing what my brothers were planning on doing, if they went through and did what they were thinking Rashel and Ashley would personally murder both of them.

“Yes she does” Nick stated starring cautiously at Joe who was now shooting him a death glare.

“And your about to crash their date?” I continued while Nick nodded still rocking on his feet.

“Ok so they’ll be mad! But I prefer that ten times more than having to see Rashel with this other guy when I love her more than anyone could imagine” Nick burst out pacing around the room rubbing his face.

“Jeez, I didn’t expect that” I rubbed the back of my head, that was a weird reaction coming from the all mature Nick.

“Now do you see what I mean?” Joe smiled sarcastically at me making me clench my jaw in anger.

“Ok fine! Do what you want, but if they get pissed off at you and don’t talk to you for the rest of your lives then it’s not my problem and don’t come crying to me” I pointed a finger at Joe and he nodded.

“Fine!” He called out angrily.

“Fine!” I yelled back bracing myself to tackle him to the floor he was really irritating me, then he walked upstairs with Nick preparing to crash the double date, tonight was going to be a long night. I had better things to do then get involved into their stuff, for instance like calling Ellie. I smirked, I was going to be home alone might as well have some fun.

JOE’S POV

“I can’t believe them” I hissed fixing my bowtie, Nick was struggling with his pulling angrily when all of a sudden a choking sound came from his mouth.

“Joseph” He managed to speak out behind clenched teeth.

“Can’t breathe” Nick was so annoyed he had managed to tighten the bowtie past the limit. I turned and loosened it up, while he sighed in relief and rubbed his neck happily.

“Well I’ve never been pissed to the point I almost suffocated myself with a stupid bowtie” Nick grumbled looking in the mirror and brushing through his hair and making sure his suit was in place.

“Well good thing you didn’t now, listen the point is to crash the date not completely make them mad at us” I grabbed Nick’s shoulders shaking him a bit because the bitter look wouldn’t come off his face.

“Nick are you listening?” I questioned, he glanced up and nodded smirking.

“Yup, I’m ready to get at those guys for stealing the girls of our dreams” Nick shouted patting me on the back, he quickly exited the room while I took a deep breath following behind. We walked down the steps to see Kevin frowning.

“Oh look! If it isn’t the drama queens!” Kevin laughed crossing his arms.

“You guys are just asking for a death wish, their going to have your asses in that fireplace when they get back if you wreck their date, can’t you just let them go through with this?” Kevin questioned, I shook my head no and Nick laughed sarcastically.

“Don’t think so, I’d rather have my ass in that fireplace then have Rashel in some other guy’s arms, or his slimy little lips on her” Nick spoke up angrily putting on his shoes. Kevin shook his head displeased and then plopped down on the couch.

“Well maybe she wants that, haven’t you ever thought about that?” Kevin starred at Nick who glared back.

“Don’t you dare do this right now Kev, I’m at least going to try but I’m not going to force her” Nick opened the door and leaned in the doorway.

“Are you coming?” He hissed at me making my eyes widen, Nick was really getting uptight about this situation. I nodded walking toward the door to glance back at Kevin and shrug.

“You’d do the same for Ellie” I stated closing the door. Nick was already in the passenger seat of the car strapping on his seatbelt, hopefully he doesn’t almost kill himself with that too. I jogged over to the car and got in the drivers seat turning on the car.

“Now where the hell is this fancy place” Nick stated bitterly.

“I don’t know, I guess were going to have to find that out” I pulled out of the driveway and hit the gas speeding on the streets.

“I don’t even want to think what he could be doing right now” Nick closed his eyes rubbing his face. Suddenly my stomach tightened and I began to think about what Nick just said. What could be happening, what could they be talking about, and worse what could they be doing. I hit the gas pedal almost pushing it to the floor. Nick’s eyes widened and he starred at me.

“Problems?” He questioned starring at the street signs. In a matter of seconds I had now become the uptight one, I was a guy in love on a mission, to get the girl of his dreams before some jackass did.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS!!!! I'M GOING TO BE POSTING A NEW STORY ON JULY 15TH IT'S ALSO A JONAS BROTHER LOVE STORY! :D PLEASE HELP BY SPREADING THE WORD AROUND IF YOU LIKE MY STORIES :) I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT!