MCR Daycare!

LOOOVE, BABY!

The evil thing glowed and made creepy squeaky noises and then a porpoise jumped out into Ray's throat and choked him and suddenly!!!

A WEIRD ALIEN FOOT GREW OUT OF BOB'S LEG!!!

"Cool beans yo." Gerard said with sunglasses on that looked cool.

"NO MORE BEANS!!!!! WAUGGHGHHH!" Kehli screeched and bit the foot. The foot kicked her in the teeth and Kehli rolled around on the floor bleeding.

"I is Frank's momma's alter ego---- a WEIRD ALIEN FOO-"

"FICKLEBATS!!!" Gerard squealed bravely in a squeaky voice as tears ran down his cheeks and he used Hannah as a human sheild. Hannah giggled.

"I'm so handy!" She said. "Teehee~!"

But suddenly the weird alien foot formed a boy band with Bob and Ray! They were called SUPER LOVELY LOOOVE BOYS!.

OMG!!

Then they started to sing their top selling single!!

"i love love love love baby love baby love baby love baby TOOT
happy super love friends eating a buffet WOOOWOOO
GOOD TIMES LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE BABY LOVE LOVE BAYYYBEEEE!!!!"

"No!!! Stop iiiitt!!! Whhyyy!!! Bob, Ray, come back to usss!! LOL! NOOO!" Gerard cried, still hiding behind Hannah who was getting the worst of it.

But nobody cared because everyone else was watching the SUPER LOVELY LOOOVE BOYS! concert.

AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH