She's A Rebel.

Chapter Fifteen

I stared at Tré's laptop screen in shock. There were heated debates between the website members about Billie and I as a couple. This one girl, GreenDayChiick45, was insisting that Billie and I were eventually going to hook up because there is no way he could resist me. This other person disagreed and said that he was going to go after Mel and that I was destined to marry Jake. Where these people found the time to think so deeply about our personal lives is something I'd like to know.

"Whoa." Billie said.

"Well said, Keanu." I murmured, causing Mike's silence to end as he broke into laughter.

"Hahahaha! Check this out! 'Erika wouldn't date Billie. I'm pretty sure she's gonna hook up with Melanie.'" Tré exclaimed in laughter.

"What?!" Billie and I shrieked at the same time. "Where do you see that?!" I asked and turned the laptop towards me more. I scanned the web page for any mention of that until my eyes found the name HoldenCaulfield.

"Where do I know that name?" Tre asked, thinking hard.

"Holden Caulfield is the main character in The Catcher In The Rye." I said.

"Didn't read it." He shrugged.

"Its part of the tenth grade curriculum. How didn't you read it?"

"You're assuming that I actually did any of my work in high school. Why do you think I went to Clown College?" He asked.

"True." I said and took out my cell phone. "What's that website?"

"www.holidayrocks.net/threads/Erika-Billie." I sent the link to Matt via text message and waited for his reply.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love you. You made this long car trip a whole lot more entertaining.

I'm glad to be a source of your entertainment :P

Mel thinks you two should take scandalous pictures and 'accidentally' post them on the internet as a joke. I would sort of love to see that.

That's because you're a man. And you have a perpetual hard-on for anything that involves a scantily-clad Melanie.

Touché.

"I'm hungry. Anyone want popcorn?" Mike offered and we all accepted.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Billie asked me.

"Sure. What do you wanna watch?"

"I don't care what we watch, as long as its a horror movie." Billie smirked at me and I instantly knew he has ulterior motives.

"You just wanna watch something scary so I'll spend the entire movie with my face in your chest, don't you?" I asked, remembering that time at Tre's where I spent practically the whole movie hiding my face against his body.

"You caught me." He flashed a mock- guilty smile at me. "But can we still watch a horror movie?" I thought about it for a minute, before I decided that we could.

"Fine. But on one condition."

"And what condition would that be?"

"It has to be a Wes Craven movie."

"Why Wes Craven?"

"Because I like his movies." I shrugged and Billie nodded.

"Alright. Go grab a seat on the couch and make yourself comfortable." He said and I nodded, before walking over to the couch and sitting down. I grabbed a blanket off the floor and wrapped it around myself. Billie came back a few minutes later with a giant bowl of popcorn in one hand and a DVD in the other.

"A Nightmare On Elm Street okay?" He asked after he handed me the bowl of delicious salty goodness.

"Mhmm." I said as I chewed a piece of popcorn. Billie put the movie in the DVD player and turned the TV on before taking a seat beside me on the couch. I leaned into his side and rested my head on his shoulder. In order to be more comfortable, Billie moved his arm to rest around my shoulders. "Will Tre and Mike be joining us?"

"Nah, I think they're too afraid we're going to ruin it for them by making out or touching each other inappropriately under the blanket." He laughed, pulling the blanket with his free hand over so it covered the both of us.

"Oh." Was all I could think to say, as Billie then turned his attention to the DVD remote and started skipping through the previews.

"I hate previews. They should play them at the end of the movie, so I don't have to sit here fast-forwarding through them." Billie said as he hit the Next button for the umpteenth time.

"I agree." I said and took a handful of popcorn out of the bowl that rested in my lap.

The DVD finally went to the menu, and Billie pressed play on the remote. The sinister music of the opening scene freaked me out a little, but I refrained from showing it. I didn't want to give Billie the satisfaction. At least not within the first ten seconds of the movie. That would just be pathetic.

"I don't think that girl's very attractive." I commented as the woman in the white nightgown appeared on the screen. I find that movies don't scare the crap out of me as much if I'm talking.

"Well, you wont have to see her for much longer."

"And look! She's not even wearing a bra." I pointed at the screen.

"She's in her nightgown, Erika. Don't women usually sleep without a bra on?" Billie laughed.

"I wear one to sleep." At this, Billie got a wicked, suggestive smile.

"You didn't last night." He winked at me and I playfully elbowed him in the ribs.

"That's your fault." I tried to say accusingly, but my smile ruined the effect.

"I know." His smile grew. "But don't act like you didn't want me to." I couldn't help but blush slightly and Billie tilted my chin up and brought our lips together in a lust-filled kiss. I nibbled on his bottom lip slightly and he held me tighter. Without looking, Billie took the popcorn bowl off my lap and placed it on the floor. He then picked my up by my waist and moved me so I was sitting on his lap with my legs on either side of his. I deepened the kiss by opening my mouth and allowing him in. His hands held my hips in a death grip and I could feel the effect I was starting to have on him.

"I thought we agreed on no sex on the couch." Mike said from the doorway between the bunks and what I guess you would call the living room.

"We're not having sex and all clothes are still on. Now go away." Billie said, before going back to kissing my neck. I laughed and tried to move off him, but he wouldn't let go. Mike left the room, leaving us alone again.

"Come on Billie. We're supposed to be watching a movie." I started out laughing, but it turned into a moan when Billie bit my collar bone.

"Really?" He spoke through the kisses he placed on my neck "Because I thought 'watching a movie' was the universal phrase for "I wanna do naughty things to you, but we're in front of people, so I'm just gonna pretend I want to watch a movie"." I laughed at his blunt statement and kissed the top of his head before moving my mouth to his ear.

"Later, okay? As much as I want to right now, I'm not having sex with you on this couch while Mike and Tre are only two yards away." I whispered and he pouted in disappointment.

"You have a valid point." He said and kissed my lips once before letting me move off of his lap. We settled back into our previous position and continued to watch the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have an important question for you guys. I've been thinking about changing the rating of this story to NC-17, but I want to know your opinion. Let me know if you're for or against this decision.

Also, as you might have noticed, this chapter was a little more sexually forward than the previous ones, now that Billie and Erika are officially together. I want to know if you're okay with that, and I want your opinion on sex scenes. I don't want to offend anyone or lose readers by writing them, so let me know what you want me to do. Whatever you guys want, I'll write, whether it be explicit, or not; it really doesn't matter to me.

I don't need an answer immediately, but think on it and get back to me. If you don't want to tell me in a comment because you feel awkward about it, just PM me.