She's A Rebel.

Chapter Two

**Billie Joe’s POV, about an hour earlier**

“Do I have to go?” I asked Tre.

“Yes. You’ve just been sitting on your lazy ass for the last week watching porn and getting wasted. You need to get out and do something.” Tre said, slightly annoyed.

“Hey, that’s not all I’ve been watching.” I said defensively.

“I don’t care.” He said. Tre was trying to get me to go to some small club with him and Mike. I really wasn’t interested in moving at the moment. I was seriously hung over from the night before.

“But, I feel like shit.” I said, trying to convince him to let me stay home.

“Take these.” He said and reached into his pocket and tossed me some extra strength Advil. I did as I was told without water and I got up, seeing that I wasn’t getting out of this.

“Why do we have to go?” I asked. There must be a reason.

“Well, we haven’t picked up a band to open for us on our next tour. A buddy of mine said we should check out the band playing there tonight. He thinks we’ll love them. So lets go and see if they’re any good.” He said.

“Fine. But if they suck, I’m blaming you.” I said and got up.

I got changed into some new clothes and let Tre lead me out of the house. Mike was already waiting in the car when we got out.

“Hey, man.” I said to Mike.

“Hey, Billie.” He addressed me and then turned to Tre. “I’m glad you got this lazy fucker out of the house. I’m proud of you.” He said patting him on the shoulder like a father would a son, and then we all laughed.

“Alright, lets go.” I said and Tre started the car. We drove for about 15 minutes until we stopped in front of a club called Dusk Til Dawn. We got out of the car and entered the club. The smell of weed and cigarette smoke assaulted my senses. I walked over to a table in a dark corner so no one would see us here and freak out. Tre and Mike sat on either side of me and we waited for the band to go on.

“Do you know what their name is?” I asked Tre.

“I got no fucking clue.” he said and chuckled. “Andy didn’t say. I don’t think he remembered, he just said to check them out.”

I nodded and looked to the stage. The band walked out on the stage and the first thing I noticed was that they were a co-ed band. The next thing I noticed, was how sexy the guitarist looked. She was gorgeous and her clothes left little to the imagination. I could feel the dirty thoughts creeping into my mind so I looked away from her and looked at the floor. Then the singer started to speak.

“Hey guys, for those of you who don’t already know, we are The Holiday Hangover.” He said into the mic. So now I know their band name. “We’re gonna play some songs for you crazy fuckers, is that cool?” he asked and the crowd cheered. “Alright!” he screamed and they started playing.

After they played the first song, I loved them. They were amazing. The singers voice was great and the rest of the band were awesome musicians. And they looked like they were having so much fun. The guitarist was playing her heart out and the look on her face reminded me of myself. You could tell that she lived for the music. It was written all over her face. Then, she bended over backwards and my breath hitched in my throat. She was very flexible, which only fueled the lust I felt for her. Also, I got a great view down her shirt. If you can call that a shirt. Near the end of their set, she looked at me. Our eyes met and I saw in her eyes a mix of disbelief, confusion and shock. Then, she just shook it off, probably thinking she imagined me. When they were done, they said good night and walked off the stage. I looked at Tre and Mike and saw they were thinking the same thing as me. We were so bringing them on tour.

“Come on, lets go backstage.” I said and we got up and walked around to the back. We were about to go in when a guy who looked like he was from the ghetto stopped us.

“You cant go in there without a pass.” he said. This was a new one. We always got in wherever we wanted. This ghetto faggot must not know who we are.

“We’re Green Day, we don’t need a pass. Let us in.” I said and he shook his head. “Just ask them if we can come in. But don’t tell them who we are. I want it to be a surprise.”

“Fine.” he said and opened the door and walked in. A second later, he walked back out. “You can go in now.”

“Thanks.” I said and the three of us walked through the door. We were met with shocked expressions and wide eyes. I smiled at them and said “Hey.”

**Erika’s POV**

I didn’t imagine it!!! I thought as the three most influential men to me in the world walked through the door.

“Hey.” Billie Joe said smiling.

“Hi.” I said smiling even more. It seemed I was the only one able to speak. “Uh, not to be rude, but uh, what exactly are you doing here?” I asked them.

“We came here to see you guys play.” Tre said. And Billie Joe and Mike nodded in agreement.

“Seriously?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, you guys are awesome.” Mike said.

“Mhmm, you have some real talent.” Billie Joe said. “A buddy of Tre’s said we should come here tonight and check you guys out, so we did. You definitely exceeded our expectations.”

“Yepp. I had to almost literally drag Billie Joe here. He was doubtful.” Tre said smiling.

“Well, Andy doesn’t exactly have the best taste in music.” Billie Joe said defending himself.

“Eh, whatever.” Tre said.

I was so happy right now. My favorite band likes my music. Life could not get any better.

“We want you to come on tour with us. You guys kick ass and it would be an honor to have you open for us.” Billie Joe said and Mike and Tre nodded and smiled in agreement.

How wrong I was. Life did just get better.

I looked at my Bandmates, holding in a scream of joy. They had similar expressions. I ran over to Billie Joe and hugged him. He hugged back immediately. “Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to us.” I whispered in his ear. He laughed lightly.

“No problem.” he said, still hugging me. The rest of my Bandmates got up and hugged Green Day, telling them how much the appreciated this. I couldn’t believe I was in the arms of the sexiest man alive. I pulled back and hugged Mike and then Tre. They shared a knowing glance and looked at Billie Joe, then back to each other and smiled, finding something amusing.

“Well, I might as well introduce everyone.” I said. The others were too star struck to form coherent sentences. “This is Jake and Matt.” I said pointing to the twins. “They’re twins in case you haven’t noticed. Jake plays the drums and Matt sings. And this is my best friend in the whole world, Melanie. She plays bass. And my name is Erika, I play the guitar.”

“Its great to meet you all. You obviously know who we are, so it seems we don’t need an introduction.” Billie Joe said.

Then, we all sat down and started talking. Billie Joe took the seat next to me while Tre sat next to Melanie and Jake and Mike sat next to Matt.

“So how did you guys get started?” Mike asked.

“Well, we formed the band in 8th grade.” Matt said.

“Hey, same as me and Mike.” Billie Joe said.

“We always wanted to be musicians so we learned how to play the instruments we wanted. Then we started practicing together in Erika’s garage. When she was 16 she decided to drop out of high school so she could get a full-time job as a bartender so she could pay for our equipment an such. She got us gigs at small clubs and then we went on tour on the west coast. We got signed, but they were dickheads so we left them after about a month.” Matt said.

“So you guys aren’t signed? Hmm.. I think we can fix that. We’ll put a good word in for you at our record label.” Tre said

“Really?!” Melanie said. “You’d do that?”

“Yeah, totally. You guys fucking rock.” Tre said.

“So, I was thinking, that we should all exchange numbers. That way we can get in contact. And we should hangout more. We should get to know you better before we go on tour.” Billie Joe said.

“Sure.” I said and we all exchanged numbers. I looked at the clock. It was late. “Fuck. I have to go now. I have work in the morning.” I said sadly. Billie joe looked disappointed.

“Yeah, we should probably go too. We have some shit to do with the label early in the morning. And we have to tell them who we’re taking on tour.” Billie Joe said.

“Okay. Bye.” I said and hugged him tightly. Then I got up and hugged Mike, Tre, Matt, Jake and Mel. “I’ll see you guys later.” I said and walked out, followed by Billie Joe.

“Hey.” He said, falling into step with me.

“Hey.” I said.

“Where do you work?” He asked.

“A bar on Berkeley Avenue.” I said.

“I see. What hours do you work?” He asked.

“11am until 7pm.” I said.

“Hmm. Then I’ll se you there, Gorgeous.” He said and walked to his car. As he got in, he smiled at me.

Did he just call me ’gorgeous‘?
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you liked ittttttt

i saw Green Day on monday at MSG so i got some inspiration :D
it was the BEST day of my life. Billie Joe squirted me in the face with a super soaker lmfaoo. i was one person away from fucking barricade. and he mooned the crowd hahahha. and Mike dressed up in pink cat ears and a pink tail during the song King For A Day. you gotta love those guys.