Status: I'm back baby!

Fly Away With Me

Secrecy And You Know Who.

Zach yells out again as blood rushes down his leg. The gun fire has ceased for the moment but he will never give up. Now that he knows I live in the area as well as others like me, he will hunt us down even if it takes years.
“We have to land!” Blake yells to me over the rush of the wind.
I shake my head fiercely as I try to keep a hold of Zach. There is no way I am touching the ground again until I know that he won’t suddenly burst out at me to stick a bullet between my eyes. That day may never come though. As long as he is alive I can never garrante that the next corner I turn won’t be my last.
“Zach might bleed to death!” Blake argues.
“Then fly quicker” I yell back at him.
Blake gives up on landing and beats his wings harder. My own wings have to pump twice as many times as his just so I can keep up. There is one shot from behind us then silence. No animals dare to make a noise. If there are any birds left in the area, they don’t even squeak out one noise. We start to fly over more fmiliar area and I finally start to relax. My wings are aching at this stage. Fear is the only thing that drives me on. Blake suddenly starts to drop and I am forced to follow.
“What are you doing?” I demmand.
“Zach needs medical attention and we can’t just fly into the hospital” Blake responds as we come to a rest in a park similar to the one Zach and I landed in not too long ago tonight.
“If you go in there they will ask questions and get the police involved, the police will take records then that man back there will be able to find out everything about us” I argue.
“Then what else are we suppose to do?” Blake yells.
Panic is evident in is eyes. Obviously this has never happened to him before. Who at the age of sixteen would have experienced a friend getting shot? I can hear him murmuring under his breath.
“What do we do? What do we do?” He is repeating over and over in a small whisper.
“Stop” I say sternly as I lay Zach on his back “Both of you need to relax”
Zach at this point is in too much pain to be able to form a sentence. The blood is pouring out from his shin bone. My eyes dart around searcing for some sort of cloth I can use to stop the bleeding. Both boys aren't wearing a shirt and we are unable to get help. I look down. The outside of my shirt is covered in dirt, blood and whatever else I may have dragged myself through but the inside would be fine. There is no time to look for an alternative so I strip my shirt off. I ball it up and use it to apply pressure to Zach's leg. He screams out and balls up his fists.
"Sorry" I tell him.
He shouldn't have come with me. He should have stayed away. The bleeding is slowly slightly but I have no idea how to completely stop it. Blake has calmed down by now. How did he know where I was anyway?
"We need a doctor" he tells me.
"I know!" I yell at him frustrated "But if we go there they will know all about us and he will find us"
"How could that guy back there find us?" Blake asks thinking I am just paranoid.
" He'll check hospital records! They won't let it go amiss that a teenage boy was shot in the bloody leg!"
"Blake!" Zach bellows cutting off any response.
We go silent and look at poor Zach. I should have been the one to take that hit. Zach has been punished too much. Been stabbed, kicked and now shot. I should have been the one taken those hits, not him.
"Call Christian" he pants out through the pain.
It must be agonizing for him. Blake shakes his head.
"Do it!" Zach thunders with a tone of authority I never thought a person under the age of thirty could acquire, unless perhaps they were a police officers or in the forces.
Blake pulls out his small mobile phone but he hesitates.
"Christian is visiting, you know who" Blake says.
He paused before saying you know who. Why all the secrecy? It is getting us no where.
"Call!" Zach demmands.
Blood begins to become visible through my scrunched up shirt. Zach will lose consciousness soon, he already doesn't look too good. Sweat has created a sheen over his body and there is no colour left in him. Blake nods reluctantly and dials. He presses the phone to his ear and we are alll quiet. My senses are on high alert, never again will I let myself slip.

"Hi, sorry" Blake says meaning the phone had obviously been answered.
Blake gives me a glance filled with suspicion and walks away to murmur into the phone. Idiot. I turn my attention back to Zach to find his eyes are now closed.
"Zach" I say removing one of my hands from the shirt to tap his cheek.
Nothing. No response. He needs to stay conscious, right? From the removal of pressure more blood has started to flow from his leg. I pull my hand back to press onto the wound. Why won't it stop bleeding?
"Blake!" I yell "Hurry up, I need you"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all.
Hmm I didn't realise that my story was in an awful type, True Story. I apologise for it being there, I do not recall setting it as that. Now I shall be going through all of my stories and checking types.
Well I am wondering now whether Zach will live. He has been losing blood for a while. Will he die? I don't know. Let's see a show of comments about who wants Zach to live and who wants him to die.
Who is "you know who"?

By the way I have edited and changed chapter 15. It holds the same story but some corrections. Sorry for any mistakes in this chapter but I still have no programs.

Thank you for reading/subscribing and most of all commenting.

Lurking_shadow