Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

Chapter 8

Sebastian’s birthday came . . . no one told him “happy birthday” and he really seemed sad about it. You walked in and out of his office thousands of times in that morning. And every time you were walking in, he was really sad. When the clock showed 9:00(21:00), you went back to your house and you found Emma and Daniel in your living room. They were chatting, and laughing, and flirting.
“U- what are you guys doing here?”
“E- oh hi Olivia, we were waiting for you”
“U- why?”
“E- isn’t Sebastian’s surprise party?”
“U- yea”
“E- well I invited Daniel, I couldn’t find anyone to go to the party with, so I asked Daniel and he seemed very excited about it.” She smiled.
“U- can you come upstairs to umm help choose what to wear?” you went upstairs to your room with Emma.
“U- why did you invite him?”
“E- he was all alone here in LA and I just didn’t know with who to go to the party?”
“U- oh great and you chose Daniel”
“E- Olivia, where’s the problem? You look like you want him for your self”
“U- of course not, are you crazy, I just don’t want him there because Orlando will be there and he is a huge ass, he can go and tell stories to my parents about me and Orlando”
“E- he wouldn’t say anything untrue”
“U- what?”
“E- what?”
“U- what did you say?”
“E- nothing”
“U- you said something come on don’t you have the guts to say it again”
“E- I just said that he wouldn’t say anything untrue”
“U- I can’t believe that you just said this”
“E- oh come on I just said it because I got a bit mad”
“U- fine, now let’s get ready because we will be late”
You changed into a light blue dress with a few black details..->->picture.. . .. of the dress.. . .

(dress)->->-> http://www.edressme.com/irt6d634.html

You put on some eye liner and mascara, with pinkish blush and lip gloss. You curled you hair a bit and you pulled a few hair at the back of each side. When you finished putting you black heels on you called Orlando and he told that he is going to pick up Sebastian from his house and they will arrive in about 30 minutes. You quickly drove to the company and you got ready. When you saw Orlando and Sebastian coming, you turned off the lights and when they came and turned them on you all yelled “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”. He looked very surprised but happy. He blew the candle and everyone wished him happy birthday. Some people started to dance and others just talked. You were talking with the guys, Orli, the girls, and Daniel when Sebastian came to you.
“S- oh let me guess, who organized this?” Sebastian asked with a ‘I-already-know’ look.
“U- oh I don’t know, maybe Orlando, did you Orlando?” you joked with him
“O- nope, she did” Orlando smiled. . .
“S- thank you a lot Olivia, I see that you are a very good organizer except of a good photographer”
“U- oh that’s not so true” you said to the others, with a small giggle
“S- don’t listen to her, she went to Paris for two weeks and she came back with an amazing portfolio” you looked at Orlando when he said this, remembering what had happened in Paris.
“U- well thanks, Mr. Sebastian”
“S- no, thank you” he said see you later and he walked away to go and talk to others. .
“U- hey guys, you will have to excuse me”
“Em- where are you going?”
“U- I have to finish up some work for tomorrow”
“B- oh cmon, you will finish it tomorrow”
“U- no I really need to finish it”
“D- okay then, let her go” you thanked them and you walked upstairs to your office.

1 hour passed and you were finished your work when Orlando came in and scared you. .
“O- hey” you jumped back
“U- geez you scared me” you quickly took off your glasses. .
“O- I didn’t know you were wearing glasses.”
“U- well I am when I am reading or working or watching TV”
“O- you never wear them”
“U- I am wearing contact lenses but I forgot to put them on tonight”
He came next to you and you looked up to him.
“O- did you finish you work?”
“U- yea I just finished?” you clicked the power button to turn off your computer and you stood up and you rubbed Orlando’s cheek.
“U- why did you come up here?”
“O- I got worried and I thought that it would be a good place to have some privacy and be alone in this party” he smiled and you hugged each other. He kissed you on your neck softly and your loud, big sigh was a message to him to make it more intense which he understood. He slowly moved up to your lips and before he starts kissing you, he looked deep in your eyes and ran his hands in your hair to the back of your head, placing your forehead against his. He kissed you and you were soon placed on your desk, Orlando between your legs, making out. You were sucking him on his neck when Daniel came in the room. You both turned and looked at him. Shock in his eyes.
“D- I- I am. . .” he couldn’t finish his sentence; he turned and left your office.
You pushed Orlando off you and you ran after him.
“U- DANIEL, WAIT!!!” he didn’t stop
“U- PLEASE JUST STOP!!!” he stopped
“U- I am sorry for what you saw”
“D- you have no reason to apologize to me or explain anything to me but you need to do this to your parents”
“U- oh come on you are not going to tell them, are you?”
“D- Olivia, do you even know why I came to stay here for a whole month?”
“U- you like LA?”
“D- damn it, of course not, I came because your dad and I talked about you and he wants you to be with me”
“U- what?”
“D- yes that’s why I stayed here”
“U- oh Daniel, I am so sorry but please if you love me don’t tell them”
“D- I am sorry”
“U- okay fine, I will do anything you want except to be you”. . .he came closer to your face.
“D- marry me” he left you there in shock. You went back to your office, finding Orlando spinning around with your chair. . .
“O- what happened?” you took your eyes off the floor and looked up to him with watery eyes. .
“U- he asked me to marry him”