Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

Chapter 9

“U- ORLANDO, PLEASE JUST OPEN THE DOOR!!!” you yelled behind his door for the hundredth time. It had started to rain and you had become really wet because you were standing outside on his door step, knocking his door, yelling at him to open the door and just listen to you. . .. . .
“U-PLEASE JUST OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!!!!” nothing…..
“U- please!!!” you almost whispered. . .
You sat down on his door steps and you put your head in your hands. The rain continued falling on your and everywhere. You looked up and more tears fell from your eyes. Suddenly his door opened and you turned to see him standing there. . .
“O- come inside, you’ll get sick”. . . .. . .

*RECAP*
“O- he did what?” he asked shocked. . .
“U- he-” you swallowed. . . “U- he asked me to marry him”
“O- and what did you say?”
“U- I didn’t have time to say anything, he just-“
“O- you didn’t have time to say anything? Yea that sounds like a good excuse” he said angrier.
“U- don’t you believe me?”
“O- no”
“U- so you think that I didn’t say anything because I wanted some time to think about it? That maybe it would be nice to get married with him?” you asked shocked. .
“O- yes”
“U- I can’t believe that you even thought about it”
“O- if you didn’t want to get married to him then you would say no right away but you didn’t” as he said his last words, he walked to you and when he finished he opened the door and stormed away. . .

*PRESENT*
“O- come inside, you’ll get sick”
Without even thinking to go or not to go, you walked inside and stood in the middle of the hallway. . .
“O- let me go bring you a towel”
He walked upstairs and he came back with some clean clothes and a towel. After you changed in the bathroom you took a seat next to him in the living room. . .
“U-thanks for the clothes”
“O- your welcome”
“U- okay are we going to stop behaving like two complete strangers?”
“O- what do you me to do?”
“U- to believe me”
“O- for what?”
“U- I didn’t have any time to answer him, first I was so shocked that he even asked me that and second because he just asked and stormed away with a creepy smile”
He didn’t say anything. He was probably thinking, preparing his next words. . .
“O- okay wait I’m confused now, so he said that if you don’t marry him he is going to tell everyone about us”
“U- yes, because he always wanted to be with me and now this situation suits him perfectly”
“O- so you don’t want to marry him”
“U- geez, of course not” you turned at the side so you could see him better. You looked at him in the eyes and held his face with your hands.
“U- I like you, I love you, I want to be with you, I feel safe with you, and I feel nothing without you, is it too hard to understand that if you are not in my life, I am nothing, just nothing, empty...”
He said nothing. He looked at you in the eyes intensely with so much love and passion before he crashed his lips on yours. You ran your hands in his hair and he pulled you closer to him by grabbing you from your waist. A little moan escaped from your throat as he pulled you so close that you couldn’t go even closer. You wrapped you legs around him and you sat on his lap. You broke the kiss and you put your forehead against his. You sighed and he gave you a peck.
“U- I love you”
“O- I love you more”
“U- no I love you more”
“O- no I LOVE you MORE” you looked at him jokingly angry and he grinned to you. 2 seconds later he had laid you down on the sofa and he was unstoppably tickling you. “U- ORLANDO STOP!!!!”
“O-NEVER”
“U- PLEASE!!”
“O- NO”
“U- I will do anything you want if you stop” you laughed again, he stopped and he made a look like he was thinking.
“O- umm let me think” he smirked. ..
“U- oh don’t put this smirk on your face”
“O- why?” he put a sad face
“U- because I know that you are thinking something dirty”
“O- you know me too well” he kissed you neck
“U- I know” he thought for 10 more seconds and then he asked to do what you have been running away for the past 2 months.
“O- let’s go tomorrow and talk to Sebastian about us”
“U- what?” you asked shocked.
“O- why are you afraid of him? I am sure he will accept it”
“U- I-I don’t know, he is my boss, Orlando”
“O- and he is my cousin”
“U- I don’t know”
“O- come on, maybe he can even help us to find a way to get rid off Daniel”
You thought for a minute and then you smiled to him.
“O- I’ll take this as a yes”
“U- I can’t say no to you” he kissed you and you slept together in his house.

The next day you entered Sebastian’s office together. Orlando had a small smile on his face and you had a worried look. You didn’t really know why but you just had. You didn’t want many people to know about it but every day it looked like more and more people knew but your parents didn’t. You wanted so badly to talk to them but you couldn’t. You knew very well what could happen if you did.
“O- good morning”
“S- good morning to you too”
You sat down and Sebastian looked at you with a look ‘what-do-you want’.
“O- so we want to talk to you about something”
“S- okay what’s wrong?” he sat down and looked at you with a curious look.
“U- Orlando and I have been dating for two whole months” you looked down at your lap. You felt Sebastian’s eyes on you.
“S- is this true Orlando?”
“O- yea” your heart begun beating even faster and it felt like it was going to explode.
“S- okay, is something wrong with that?” you looked up. . .
“U- you don’t have any problem with it?”
“S- no why should I?”
“O- she thought-“ you grabbed his hand. ..
“U- I didn’t think anything, come on it’s time to go” you went to your office and this time you locked the door. . .
“O- see he doesn’t have any problem with it, actually he seemed happy about it” he walked and sat down on your chair. . .
“U- yea, I can’t believe it” you followed him and he wrapped his arms around you and put his head on your stomach.
“U- but we still have to deal with Daniel” you ran your hands into his hair. . .
“O- don’t worry, Im sure we will soon find a solution”
“U- whatever we do, we have to do it fast” you kissed his pouty lips and once again he put his head on your stomach. . ..