Waitress

two

“Okay, will that be all for right now?” I asked as I stop staring at his smile.

“Menus?” The gangster one asked. I watch his eyes slip from me to Kayla who was falling asleep as she propped her head on her hand.

“Yeah, I’ll bring them with me when I come back with your drinks.” I blushed at my forgetfulness.

I quickly turned around and nearly dashed to Kayla. I could heard her steady breath before I reached her. She is burnt out. I guess she is going to sleep over again.

“Kayla.” I pushed her hand from under her. Her head nearly smacked the counter before she woke up. I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

“What.” She moaned as she started to actually wake up.

“I think the gangster-want-to-be likes you.” I whispered.

“Is this why you woke me up?” She asked, complete pissed off I would say.

“No. Are there any clean glasses?” I raise my voice from a whisper.

“Yeah, like ten or something. If you want me to cook I need some shut eye, so get gone.” She gave me a nudge before laying her head back down to sleep. “Well. Get going.” She muttered into her arm.

After I searched and found the last remaining glasses, I started back. Making sure I had menus I walked back to their booth. Setting down the glasses they didn’t seem to realize I was there. I notice I couldn’t understand them, it was a very funny sounding language. Next to their glasses I placed the worn out menus. I started to walk away since they looked content.

“Um…Lulu is it?” Spinning around I found the Sandy haired one talking.

“Yeah.”

“Where is the bathroom?” He asked and looked like he was blushing or it could just be the heat lingering in here.

“It’s in that direction, has a huge sign over a hallway. Bright green and white stripped door, can’t miss it.” I grinned. Man, am I tired.

“Thanks.” He flashed his own very cute smile and climbed over the longer haired one. Dashing in the direction I suppressed a giggle.

“Is that all for now?” I asked, one thing I hate about being a waitress is always having to ask questions. I feel so stupid doing it, it’s like my IQ is being washed down the drain.

“Yeah.” The cross dresser one smiled. I hate profiling, but I don’t like to ask people’s names.

“Okay, when your ready to order just give me a holler.” Trying to give them my best smile I failed with a smirk and wanted to run and hide. But, instead I slowly turned and walked away.

“Will do.” He said as he turned his attention to his menu.

Sitting next to Kayla I decided to catch few z’s. Resting my head in my palm I slowly closed my eyes. Just closing my eyes felt good. I couldn’t sleep, but just sitting there was enough to gain some energy. I must have sat there for a good fifteen minutes.

“Hey, Lulu.” I felt a hand nudge me. Opening my eyes I found the confused gender one. “We’re ready to order.”

“Okay.” I got up and walked back with him. “So what will it be?”

“Gustav you start.” The gangster one said.

“Hamburger.” Gustav simply said. Turning to the long brown hair one. “Georg?”

“Same.” Georg said as they handed me their menus. “Tom?”

“Same here.” The gangster one, now know as Tom, said as he handed me his menu. “Bill?”

“I got to be different, cheeseburger.” Bill mocked jokily as he handed me his menu.

“Wow, big difference there.” I smiled as I jotted down their orders. “That all?” Stupid, stupid questions!

“Yeah.” Bill said as he turned he attention back to the other guys.

“Kayla!” I nudged her arm again. “Get up!”

“They ready?” She ask as she pulled herself to her feet.

“Pretty easy order. They just want burgers, but Bill wants a cheeseburger.”

“Bill?” She asked as she walked into the kitchen and started the stove top.

“The one with black and white dreads. Tom is the one with cornrows, Gustav is the shortest with sandy hair, and Georg is the one with long brown hair.” As I said each name I pointed to them.

“What were you doing while I sleeping?” She asked as she raised her eyebrow.

“Taking orders. That was fun, they all have this thick accent.” I smiled to brightly.

“Whatever. It’s cool that we have a band in here.” Kayla said as she slapped the patties on the stove top. They sizzled with contact, putting fries into the fryer more smell awakened.

“A band?” I asked dumbstruck.

“Yeah. Their from Germany, called Tokio Hotel.”

“Wow. Didn’t know.”

Kayla knows almost every band under the sun. She surfs the internet in her free time, if it wasn’t for the fact she can’t afford college she would be the best computer Tec-geek know to Earth. If she remembers them well enough that means they have good music.

“I know. You should get on the computer more, they are a great band.”

“If I could get on my laptop, you always have it, I would.”

She rang the bell and placed the plates on the windows ledge. “Order up!” She smiled evilly.

“Thanks. Head on up, you can stay here for the night. I’ll clean up.” Grabbing two of the dishes I started to walk over.

“Thanks, but no thanks. I’ll start to clean up and once they decide on desserts or not I’m going to mingle. But, I am going to sleep over.”

“Alright, but you have to bring the other two plates on over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?!
good or bad I want to hear them
suggestions for next chapter????
XD