Time For Change

Leaving

This was it I was leaving behind everything I had(which wasn't much) I had to leave Gaara my only real friend(I have my theories that Garreete is only my friend because he feels pity on me, but either way I am still greatful for him and love him dearly) I will miss gaara, and I feel bad for leaving him, for I was his only friend too.
We were all at the gates getting ready to leave when Gaara came up. "I'm going to really miss you" I said as he embraced me in a hug(me:I know this seems out of character, but he only acts this way towards Annie, to everyone else he is the same.) "Will you visit" he said trying to hide the pain in his voice. "I can only come on a fullmoon" I whispered to him. "I will miss you Annie.Goodbye" he said and with that he let go of our embrace and walked away. "goodbye..." I whispered but I know he heard me. He turned to my mother who was faking being nice" kazekage-sama, thank you for being so good to us, we are off now" Gaara simply nodded and watched as we walked away.
I will miss you Gaara-kun.....
___________________________________
The Konoha's Hokage(Tsunade's) office....
My mother said in her fake voice "Thank you so much forletting us stay in your wonderful village." ha wonderful, don't you mean that the meat here looks good to you...sick! "This is my daughter, Annabelle." I bowed politely, except I was't' faking it."Lady Hokakage...thank you" Tsnade asked my mother"So what level ninja is she?" My mother replied, "Oh no she is not a ninja, unfortunately she has no chakra and cannot become a ninja, such a tragedy" Tsunade didn't look pretty convinced-I mean we were a clan full of skilled ninja and their heir isn't a ninja? Ha. But she nodded anyways.
___________________________________
At the new Ookami compound...
"Annabelle!!" my mother yelled. I flinched and politely asked "Yes..ma'am?" "Go find a job and don't bother returning until you have one" And with that I left in search for a job. It shouldn't be hard I know exactly what kind of job I want it is just a matter of finding it's location.
I wondered around Konoha for about an hour until I finally found what I was looking for. Infront of my stood a building in which big letters above the door spelled "Konoha Veternarian Office" Yes I love animals and have been a veternarian since I 12.
I took a deep breath and walked in and to my pleasure on the door hung a sing that said 'Help Wanted' I walked to the counter and rung the little bell,a girl with messy brown hair with two red fang like markings on each cheek came to the counter and asked,"How may I help you?" I smiled brightly. "Hello, my name is Annabelle Ookami and I was wondering if I could apply fora job here?" She smiled at me and said" My name is Hana Inuzuka, Well we do have a jobopening but it is head vet, you see we always have two head vets because we are the only vet in the village. Do you have any experience in this field?" I replied with an innocent smile" Actually I was the only head vet in Suna" She looked at me in awe, "Really?" She replied excitedly. I nodded. She said" Well I want to see what you can do, follow me" I did as she said following her into the back ,I saw a dog muzzled with three people holding it down and another man with needle. "Um...Hana what's wrong with this dog?" Her smile faded"We're not sure he bit his owner which nindogs never do and its not rabies.hes tried attacking all of us so we have no choice to put him down." she said sadly. "Umm do you mind if I took a look at him?" She was hesitant. "I guess.. but are you sure hes dangerous?" I nodded. the people stepped away from the dog, but the dog was still tied to a pole on the table. When he looked at me his eyes didn't show anger they showed pain. I cooed to the dog and gently picked up one of hi paws and saw nothing. I picked up another his font left one. and he started to struggle. "Tweasers please" I called to hana who obeyed. I took the tweasers and puled out a large thornt that was embedded in his paw. I then removed his mussle and all the doctors in the room tensed the dog stared me in the eyes took a step towards me and started licking me. I giggled "you're welcome doggie.." Alll the doctors stared at me in awe. The dogs owner hugged his dog and then came up and started thanking me a billion times. "You are a hero how can I ever repay you, you saved my best friend!!' I smiled," I'm just doing what I do best" Hana smiled widely" You are so HIRED!!!! you are amazing, how'd you know?" "Um well he wasn't putting any pressure on his paw...." I shrugged. This was no big deal to me I save tons of animals in Konoha and bearily ever got a thank you, so this seemed very unnessaary.
Hana told me to be there at 6am sharp. I nodded and left. I was swinging in a park when Garette came up to me and sat in the swing next to mine. "Annabelle..." he seemed worried. "y-yes?" He sighed"Demitry is in town. My face turned white. He was supposed to be in the Mist village for 2 more years."It won't be that bad Annie" I sighed as he got up and hugged me. then he sasid"Annabelle?" Oh no this bad this is the second time he used my full name. "I'm leaving, I have to go on a A ranked mission. It will take at the minimum 6 months possibly turning into 2 years"I shook my head violently" No you can't go, you can't leave me and now? When Demitry has returned!! And don't you lie to me, you don't have to go you volunteered, because you hate being here just as much as me, so you're leaving me here to suffer alone!!' I bent my head low so that my hair shadowed my face, hiding the tears that were sliding down my pale skin.
First Gaara and now Garette....
♠ ♠ ♠
More chapters out today, I have eight written out already. I really like feedback :)