My Road Trip

Good Ole Times

I sat there in the middle of my enormous king size bed admiring all my new clothes I just received. We were going to go out for lunch with the rest of the band and I had no idea what to wear. So as I sat there pondering what to wear Oliver laid next to me texting on his phone, his hand rubbing my back.

I clapped my hands and smiled. “I think I know what I will wear to lunch.” I stated proudly. After thirty minutes to an hour of admiring my new clothes.

“What is that babe?” Oliver said setting his cell on top of his chest, he looked up at me. I smiled down at him, bending over to give him a kiss.

“I am going to wear the blue Cute Kitty shirt for girls, and my black skinny jeans.” I clapped my hands together again and giggled.

Oli chuckled before he wrapped his arms around me. “You are so damn cute babe it kills me.” he snuggled his face into my thigh. I just smiled and sighed happily.

“I am not cute babe, I am just silly.” I smiled, he smiled up at me. We kissed before I crawled off the bed. I grabbed my clean skinny jeans and my new shirt. I slipped into the bathroom to change.

I stood in front of the huge vanity mirror, fixing my hair up before I do my make-up. Oliver walks in yawning. “I am going to shower. I need one.” he came up behind me and hugged me, kissing the side of my neck.

I giggled and smiled at him in the mirror. “All right babe. I am just going to do my make-up.” we kissed then he walked into the rainfall shower.

I finished up straightening my hair, flipping my hair I sighed. Grabbing my foundation out of my make-up bag, I applied that evenly over my eyes. Makes sure my eye shadow stays put. I was thinking sexy eyes today for lunch, going to go for the smokey eye effect, I think it would look bomb with my new outfit. I applied my eye shadow then stood back to look at it.

After that I curled my lashes and put on mascara. Soon, I was done and Oliver was out of the shower. He was wrapped in a towel, he smiled at me when he walked by. Slipping into our room to change. I finished putting my make-up back into my bag. I grabbed my tooth brush and toothpaste. My teeth felt gross.

Oli reappeared next to me, he wore his Fresh ‘Til Death T-Shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. He grabbed my blow dryer to dry his hair, I shook my head and finished up brushing my teeth.

“Why don’t you use my straightened while you are at it.” I teased.

“It’s all good babe, I got my own straightener.” he leaned over giving me a kiss.

I patted his butt before leaving him to do his hair. I jumped on the bed, I grabbed the shoe box that sat on the bed as well. Oli decided that I needed new shoes so he went and got me a pair of plain black Van slip-ons and these other Van slip-ons that have monster all over them. He said my chucks would not make it in the winter, my feet would get too cold.

I put on my monster shoes and admired them. They were so cool, little monsters all over them. How could you not love them and Oliver. “He’s amazing.” I whispered ever so quietly.

There was a loud knock on our room door. I jumped off the bed to run and get it. I skidded to a stop before throwing open the door. I just smiled. “What’s poppin’ pimpin’.” I said.

The guys smiled at me. “Hey there Remmie, nice shirt.” Curtis said ruffling my hair before walking past me. I shook my head.

“So where is Oli? Getting himself all dressed up? Tell him to hurry up, we’re all starving.” Matty complained. He rubbed his stomach, I rolled my eyes.

“Lemme go check on him.” I said skipping away to the bathroom.

I walked in and Oliver was walking out, I grabbed his arm pulling him into a hug. He squeezed me back. “Hey there.” he said lifting me off the ground, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“The guys just got here and Matty is complaining about how hungry he is.” I said.

“I figured as much.” Oliver said walking out of our room, still holding me.

“Bout damn time! Let’s go get some food fuckers.” Matty said opening the door, everyone laughed.

Oliver set me down and handed me my coat. I slipped that on and my new gray Drop Dead beanie as well. Oliver put his coat on then took my hand and lead me out of our room. We were all talking about where to eat, or the guys were. I never been to The Netherlands so I have no idea what is good and what is not good.

After a couple minutes, we decided on this vegetarian restaurant called Saint Martin’s. At the front of the hotel was one of those cargo vans waiting for us. We all piled in, Oliver and I taking the backseat. I rested my head on his shoulder and held his hand. They were talking about the concert they were playing tomorrow. How it was sold out and shit like that. I was really listening, neither was Oli.

We were both staring at each other, tuning out everyone else. Just focusing on one another. I felt Oli’s rubbing the top of my hand, I gave his a small squeeze which he did back. I leaned up and kissed him, then settled back down and waited until we got to the restaurant.

“Tomorrow nights show should be sick as fuck.” Matty said slamming his fist down onto the table.

“Hell yeah! I’ll drink to that!” Curtis said raising his water glass.

Matty and Curtis clinked glasses, I laughed with everyone shaking my head. We were waiting for our damn food to come, I was starving. My stomach was starting to make noises. I looked down at my stomach. “Shush you!” I shouted.

“Awh baby you’re just hungry.” Oliver said patting my stomach. I smiled at him before leaning over to kiss him.

I scooted my chair right next to Oliver’s, we held each other’s hand. My free hand was stroking Oliver’s hand, the guys were rambling on about non important things. Though Matty was looking through his cell phone and laughing to himself. I was starting to worry, wondering if he was having a conversation with himself.

“Matty, may I ask why you are laughing to yourself? People might think you are mental or something.” I stated looking around. Making sure nobody was staring, not that I really cared.

“I am not mental Remmie thank you very much. I am just laughing at some of these photos on my phone. You would remember these.” Matty said smirking.

I stared at him, trying to remember what we took pictures of. I would remember them? I seriously- I froze. I sly smile creeping to my lips. I swooshed out of my chair and was by Matty’s side in a heartbeat.

Matty handed me his cell and I looked through the pictures smiling. “Holy shit! I remember this! That was funny as fuck!” I said quietly, not really wanting to swear too loud.

“What was funny?” Lee asked.

I turned to smirk at Lee. “When I made Oli look all pretty with my make-up.” I made my way back over to my chair and took a seat.

The guys busted out laughing, even Oli did. I was just sitting there smiling like a goon. I remember the times where Oli and I hated each other and wanted nothing to do with one another. Where he would try to shove his tongue far down my throat. Where he tried to fuck me and chuck me out the door. Where he was not happy to find out that I would be staying with them on this tour.

“Shit, those were the good ole times.” Matt said pondering on the thought.

“Where it all started. Where we found Remmie outside a club in Berlin.” Lee said.

I looked over at Lee and smiled. “You bringing me hot chocolate and I confessed my problems to you.” I said.

“I remember that, it was cold as hell out. Sitting on the cold concrete ground was not the best. When Curtis and I decided to have you join the family.” Lee added.

“And you saved me Lee, I wont lie you did. I would probably still be out on the streets in Berlin. Lost, hungry, cold, close to death.” I thought about that actually. What would I be like right now, if I was not with Bring Me The Horizon.

“Don’t think like that babe, you got all of us now.” Oli said squeezing my hand. I turned to him smiling, leaning over to kiss him.

“Awh ain’t this adorable, confession time.”

We all looked up to see Oli’s little brother standing before us. His hands in his pockets with his coat hanging open. “Tom fucking Sykes, you finally made it.” Matty said.

Tom pulled out a chair taking a seat in between Matty and Matt. “Yeah, you could say that,” Tom laughed and looked at me. “well hello there, you must be Oli’s girlfriend. I’m his brother Tom.”

“Yes, I would be Oli’s girlfriend but mainly people call me Remmie.” I winked which made Tom laugh again.

“I like this girl already. She’ll fit in just fine with the family.” Tom said sitting back in his chair, getting comfortable. That comment made the table chuckle.

“Hey Tommy boy, when is that photoshoot that Tom Barnes wanted to do?” Oli asked while looking at his calendar on his phone.

“Uh soon I think. He said that I could do it if I wanted too. He just wanted to take a couple pictures himself before he handed the camera over to me.” Tom said sitting forward, folding his hands on the table top.

“Aight mate.” Oli said.

I stared at Tom Sykes a little wide eyed. He stared right back at me. “You’re a photographer?”

Everyone laughed at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remmie got a new picture and lastname.
Click the character button at the top to see.