My Road Trip

Slumber Party Heat

“OUR LEGS BEGIN TO BREAK! WE‘VE WALKED THIS PATH FOR FAR TO LON!. MY LUNGS BEGIN TO ACHE! BUT WE STILL CARRY ON! I’M CHOKING ON MY WORDS!-” The Sadness Will Never End lyrics ripped through Oli’s strained vocal chords. I can tell he was forcing the rest of the lyrics out, he didn’t drink enough of his juice before he went on.

Poor baby. I thought watching Oli from backstage. My VIP pass clipped to the end of my shirt. Arms folded across my chest as I watched the boys of Bring Me The Horizon rock the stage.

The song Oli was singing right now is one of my favorite songs by them. I found myself tapping my foot along to the beat, bobbing my head slightly. The guys were performing inside, not outside thankfully. It was colder than cold out there, everyone would be freezing to death. I gazed out upon the sweaty audience, several mosh pits broke out. Of course, Oli jumped in those.

“I think Oli is gonna loose his voice.” Tom shouted over the amps that we were standing near. I looked over at the other Sykes brother.

“I believe you are correct, he didn’t drink enough of his juice.” I shouted back. Not entirely sure why we were standing here trying to have a conversation.

Seeing that the concert was coming to an end, Tom and I both decided to head back into the VIP lounge and drink beer there. Since there was really nothing else for us to do. I grabbed a corona out of the cooler before plopping my ass down on a couch. I was drinking earlier so I was feeling a little tipsy.

Tom grabbed himself a beer and sat down on another couch. He was on texting on his phone. Which reminded me of my phone that is dead in my tote which is back at the hotel. “Hey Tom, do you know if they have a T-Mobile store around here?” I asked. I could buy a new charger.

“Uh I think so. Not sure. Why?” he asked.

“Because I have a cell phone that is dead and I need to charge it. But I forget my charger back at my place in Yorkshire. I kind of want to call my Grandma and let her know that I am still alive.” I said.

“What kind of phone do you have?” Tom walked over to sit next to me.

“Blackberry Pearl.” I said.

Tom tapped his chin before getting up and walking over to his bag. He started digging through it and I stared at him curiously. He returned carrying a charger and dropped it on my lap. “Oh look, a charger.” he smiled at me and sat back down.

“Thanks so much Tom! Now I wish I had my phone on me.” I grumbled and downed the rest of my beer. I grabbed another.

“Woo, what a fucking concert.” Curtis said walking into the lounge. He was rubbing his ears and smiling. Which caused me to smile.

“Hell yeah, that was intense.” Lee added. The rest of the guys piled in, grabbing water bottles and chugging them one right after another.

Oli walked in last with a towel on his head. He was carrying his juice and a water bottle. He looked terrible, exhausted and I bet his vocal chords killed. Oli walked over to me and sat down. Leaning forward and burring his face into his knees. He was breathing hard, I rubbed his back. I looked around for something to cool Oli off.

“Oli mate, you all right?” Matty asked bending down to look at Oli.

“Nah lad, I feel like shit.” Oli’s voice sounded hoarse and rough. I may not be a vocal expert but I knew this wasn’t good.

Oli sat up and chugged his juice then his water. I handed him another water bottle which he chugged. I rested my head on his shoulder, still rubbing his back. Oli looked down at me when I looked up at him. He planted a sweaty salty kiss on my lips, I still kissed him back. We parted but then kissed again and again.

“You smell honey.” I whispered teasingly. Oli chuckled.

“I can make you smelly to baby.” he whispered back kissing me.

“Wanna head back to the room so you can rest and get something to eat? It’s ten o’clock and you haven’t eaten anything since lunch.” I said quietly. I knew the rest of the guys weren’t paying attention because they were being loud but I said it quietly anyways.

“Yeah I do actually. I wanna spend some time with you,” he kissed me then took my hand in his. He stood up and I followed suit. “Remmie and I are heading back to the hotel because I am not feeling good and my voice is torturing me right now.”

“All right Oli, take care and get some rest fool.” Matty said.

Oli nodded before walking away with me following him. We walked out to the back of the club and got into our own private taxi. They drove us back to the hotel. We got out and went up the elevator to our room. When we walked in, we both kicked out shoes off at the same time.

“Did you want me to order you some food?” I asked. Oli was walking toward the bathroom to shower.

“Yes please.” he said before disappearing into the bathroom.

I grabbed the hotel phone and phoned into room service. I ordered us some dinner. I hung up the phone and walked into the bedroom. I stripped my skinny jeans off and changed into some athletic shorts. I kept my Cute Kitty shirt on, I was in love with this shirt. I jumped onto our bed, snuggling into the pillows closing my eyes.

Oli appeared out of the bathroom ten minutes later, wrapped in a towel. I lifted my head to smile at him, he returned me a smile. “Well hello there cutie.” he said digging in his suit case.

I giggled sitting up, I crossed my legs and looked at him. He grabbed boxers, shorts and a T-Shirt. “Why don’t you go pick a movie out and we can watch it while we eat dinner. Mmkay?” Oli said.

I nodded. “All right, that sounds good.” I got off the bed and walked out into the living room.

I grabbed the remote to the huge big screen TV. Looking on the TV guide at what movies they had playing. They were all stupid romantic love movies. I wanted to watch something funny or an action movie. “What the fuck.” I said.

“What babe?” Oli appeared next to me, holding blankets and pillows in his arms. He tossed those on the couch before wrapping his arms around me.

“All they have on is stupid romance movies.” I looked up at him and we kissed.

“Wait stop! Go back up two, I think they have The Hangover playing.” Oli took the remote out of my hands. Sure enough, they had The Hangover playing.

“Let’s watch it! I love this movie.” I turned to wrap my arms around Oli’s neck, he scooped me up and laid me down on the couch, he laid on top of me.

Putting the pillows behind my head, then grabbing the blankets and covering us up. We laid there watching the movie. Oli still laid on top of me, I stroked his hair and his breathing fell into a steady one. I wonder if he fell asleep, dinner didn’t even come yet.

Speaking of dinner, there was a knock on our door and that woke Oli up. “I got it babe, don’t worry.” Oli said throwing the covers back. He got up and walked to the door.

I took this time to sit up myself so I could eat my food and not have to eat it off a plate on top of Oli’s head. A servant appeared with a small silver cart which had plates of food. There was a small vase with two roses in it. Oli tipped the guy then he left. He stood next to the cart and made himself a plate. I got up and made myself one.

“Do you need some juice Oli?” I asked walking to our mini fridge which was well stocked.

“Uh yeah, a beer would be better though.” Oli said sitting down on the couch. Stuffing some food into his mouth.

I opened the fridge and saw there was beer in here. I laughed and grabbed two then headed back over to the couch. I sat down, opening the two beers. Oli took one and drank some of it and set that down.

“This feels like a slumber party.” I laughed and so did Oli.

“True, it does feel like one. Teenagers all over again.” Oli looked up at the TV screen.

“Yeah. It’s kind of like our first dinner date.” I said poking at my food.

Oli set his plate on his lap and looked at me. “I wouldn’t count this as our first one, I didn’t take you out. We’re dinning in not out. So it does not count.” he smiled, leaning over we kissed.

“Okay, okay. It wont count as our first one.” I brought my fork to my mouth with food on it. Oli just smiled at me.

We finished eating and went back to cuddling. This time I laid on top of him and not the other way around. Oli rubbed my back and my eyes were starting to feel heavy. I lifted my head to see if Oli was asleep. He wasn’t, his eyes looked at me. They looked beat and were ready for sleep.

“Did you wanna go to bed?” I whispered. The volume of the TV was turned down awhile ago.

“Yeah.” he whispered back.

One would think we would of turned the TV off and gone to bed, that is one would think. Instead our lips found each other’s, lips parted, tongues fighting. Oli’s hands rubbed my sides slowly they moved down to the end of my shirt. My arms were on either side of him, hugging him while my hair fell in both of our faces. I could tell things were starting to heat up.

Not sure if I was going to be a good girl and listen to my mind. Or be a bad girl and not any pay attention to my mind.