My Road Trip

Navigate Me

Oli and I walked out of Spiegelbeeld, that was the coolest store ever. There was so much cool vintage things in there, dresses, purses, hats, other little knick knacks. Oli and I had a little too much fun. We were trying on hats, I made Oli put on this very girly looking hat but he took it like a champ.

“That was fun Oli.” I said linking arms with him and smiling up at him. He smiled down at me, giving me a kiss.

“That was fun. I am sure Grandma will love the purse we got her.” Oli said.

I looked down at the bag in my left hand. I found this really cool purse that I knew my Grandma would love. It was a decent size purse, it was a teal leather color but fading slightly. The handle was tan and teal gems were by the corner of the handles on the bag. It just screamed my Grandma. I also got her this cute crème color scarf, my Grandma has a thing with scarves.

“Thanks so much again babe, for buying these things for my Grandma.” I said holding up my bag.

“Don’t worry bout it love, you are my girlfriend. So I will spend as much as I want on you. I will buy you anything.” he bent down and kissed me again. He literally had to bend over, he was like I swear six foot two. And I was like five foot four.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, I bite my bottom lip and giggled. We held hands as we walked back to the Porsche. The sun was starting to set and the guys were probably hungry. Oli phoned them and told them we were coming home soon. We walked over a bridge that went over the canal. We paused to look out over it. Even if there was snow on the ground, it was still gorgeous.

“Come on, let’s head back and get some food love,” Oli looked down at me. I looked at him and smiled, standing on my tippy toes I leaned up and laid a big sloppy smooch on him. I pulled away laughing, Oli was laughing too while wiping his mouth. “wasn’t expecting that one.”

“Never under estimate me.” I wink and we walked back to the car hand in hand.

The guys were waiting outside the hotel when we pulled up, they smiled and laughed at what we were driving. I giggled as I opened my door and got out. “Of course, Oli had to drive you around in the slickest car.” Curtis joked.

“Of course Curtis, I wouldn’t drive Remmie around in a shitty one.” Oli said smirking.

Oli stood next to me as we joined the other guys. Tom was amongst them, apparently he was joining us for dinner as well. Soon our van pulled up and we all got in. chatting were to eat this time. I basically told them to choose because I did not know restaurants around here, so I would be no help at all.

“So what did Oli buy you this time Rems?” Matty asked trying to peek in my shopping bag.

“He bought my Grandma a really cool old vintage purse, and this cute scarf. My Grandma likes old vintage things, because well she’s old.” I laughed and smiled.

“Awh, ain’t that cute.” Matty teased and patted my leg.

“Love you forget to tell them what else I got you.” Oli said smiling down at me. My expression fell flat.

“I will not mention that.” I said flatly.

“If you wont I will.” Oli smirked.

“You bought her a vibrater? I knew it!” Curtis said smacking his fist on his palm. Everyone busted out laughing, I was laughing so hard I was crying a little.

“God damnit Curtis! You are good.” Oli joked.

“What can I say, I am Curtis for crying out loud.” he said with a smirk and pimped himself.

“You crazy fuck. No I did not buy her that, just a brand new Nikon Coolpix digital camera. Since this is her first tour and her first tour is with us and all the rest of her tours will be with us, she would want to remember this one.” Oli slipped his arm around me and kissed my head.

“No way! Let me see that shit!” Matty said.

“Hell no! You might break it!” I reached into my pocket and pulled it out, everyone was like ‘whoa, awesome!’. I turned it on and held it up and aimed it at everyone, Oli and I were in the back. “smile you assholes.”

They all laughed and I snapped a picture, looking at it and smiling. Then I held it up again and took another one. “Remmie we’re getting a picture together right?” Curtis asked wiggling his eyebrows, I fell forward laughing.

“Of course Curtis, of course.” I sat up wiping away the tears from laughing so much.

For the rest of the ride I was pretty much pasted around like a bottle, crawling over seats to get pictures with everyone. I mean it, everyone wanted a picture with me at that moment. It was hard work and tiring to crawl over the seats. Of course on one where I was taking one with Matty, Oli was taking it for us. Everyone decided they wanted to be in on it and all jumped in. So the picture is basically a pile of bodies on top of me and Matty. That one will be priceless, for sure.

Finally I crawled back to Oli and laid on him, exhausted from my little adventure in the van. Oli put a arm around me and kissed me, I kissed back happily. “Finally I get my love back.” Oli said.

“Sorry, we wanted to have fun with her.” Lee said. It was quiet for a second then everyone busted out laughing again.

We pulled up to the restaurant and piled out. I took Oli’s hand and we walked in. the waiter put us at tables away from everyone. Well mainly because we asked, we pushed tables together than took a seat. They had two waiters running around and serving us. Everyone ordered a beer or some alcohol drink right away. So I had a feeling we were all going to get drunk tonight. Get completely wasted, everyone was in a good mood.

“So fucking Oli, where we heading next after we are done here?” a drunken Matty asked.

I was feeling tipsy myself, an hour at the restaurant and we were still eating. Or I was picking at my food, I was more keen to drinking. Seeing how much alcohol my little body could intake. I was scared to stand up because I knew I would fall over.

“Uh, Switzerland I do believe. Fuck if I know right now nor do I care.” Oli slipped his arm back me, I scooted my chair closer to him.

I chugged the rest of my drink and shuddered, that was one of my many strong ones. I wiggled in my spot, that one was really strong. “What’s wrong love?” Oli said rubbing my back.

“That was one of stronger drinks.” I said coughing. I shook my head and smiled at him. Oli laughed and kissed me.

I am pretty sure Oli is drunk too, his eyes were glazed and twinkling in the restaurant lights. I am sure mine were too, I smiled and leaned over his chest and kissed him. My lips lingering on his for a minute, we parted smiling. His hand rested on the small of my back, pulling me closer. We kissed again but this time longer. His kisses were like fireworks in my mouth, explosions. Oh how they made me giddy and all warm and tingly on the inside. And its not just the alcohol.

“Hey lover doves! The check is here, let’s dip. Everyone is drunk as fuck.” Matty slurred.

Oli and I parted and looked at everyone, they were standing up and putting their coats on. I gave Oli a quick kiss before stumbling to stand up myself. I swayed and almost fell over, Matt caught me. “Whoa, thanks Matt!” I said smiling at him. He laughed.

“You are silly when drunk.” Matt said ruffling my hair. I just giggled and wiggled like a little kid. I just grabbed my coat and didn’t even bother to put it on.

I stumbled to Oli and took his hand, we all made it out of the restaurant safely. Only reason I did was because Oli held me, he supported me. We piled into the van once more and made it back to the hotel. We all went our separate ways to our hotel rooms. Oli and I walked to our suite, he unlocked it and we walked in. Closing the door he locked it again.

“I’m drunk.” I giggled throwing my coat, hat, and gloves onto the floor. Then I kicked my shoes off and laughed.

This made Oli bust out laughing. “My god love you are hilarious when smashed.” Oli walked over to me. I giggled and smiled, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much tonight.

“But I will have a terrible hangover tomorrow morning though.” I said throwing my arms around his neck, his snaked around me. I buried my face into his neck and sighed. I was happy I was so god damn happy it was… amazing.

“I will find you some Tylenol for you to take before you go to bed. You wont have a hangover tomorrow.” Oli gave me a kiss before walking away.

I danced to our bedroom and stopped. I sighed and looked around for something comfy to wear. I took off my sweatshirt and stretched. I slipped my shirt off and stood there in my bra and jeans. Just then Oli walked in and stopped, his eyes landing straight on me. I blushed but smiled at him. He held a water bottle and two Tylenol as well. I walked over to him and took one, then drank out of the water bottle. He watched me, I looked up at him. I put the cover on the water bottle and held it, we just stared at each other.

I am not sure what brought this on but maybe it was from all the alcohol I drank or if I wanted too. I am pretty sure it was a mixture of both.

Oli’s hand slowly reached to the wall and turned all the lights off. We both knew, we both knew very well what was on each other’s mind. I was ready, I felt ready. I am not sure if Oli knew how far I was willingly to go tonight.

Our lips crashed on each other’s, he threw his Tylenol and I chucked the water bottle somewhere in the room. My arms wrapped around his neck as his did around my waist. He lifted me up, my legs went around his waist and we made our way over to the bed. He tossed me in the middle of it, crawling on top of me. Our lips attaching again, tongues fighting.

Oli’s hands slowly made their way down to my waist, his fingers teasingly running along the brim of my jeans. Mine moved down his chest, my nails lightly dragging across his tattooed skin. He pressed his body closer to mine and I gasped, he moved his lips to my neck and kissed me there. Both of us breathing heavily and wanting more. He kissed his way down my neck to my collar bone, he kept going down to my naval. I clutched the sheets and was breathing harder.

Oli looked up at me, the moon was shining through the window and dancing in his eyes. They showed so much love and passion for me I wanted to cry, not because I was sad but because I was so happy. “You sure love?” he whispered. He didn’t wanna do anything if I was not ready.

“I’m sure.” I whispered back. Oli smiled and leaned forward and kissed me.

“I love you.” he whispered.

“I love you too.” I whispered back, my hands wondering down to his jeans. I found his belt and slowly undid it. He was slowly undoing mine while we kissed.

He laid down next to me and took me in his arms, we kissed and he took my jeans off. I heard them fall to the floor. He laid me back down and slid his jeans off. Oli pulled the covers over us and pressed his body against mine. I sat up to unclip my bra, Oli smirked and whispered in my ear. “That’s my job babe.” he kissed my shoulder and with his teeth pulled down my bra strap. I giggled.

His hands found the clasp to my bra and undid it, slipping it off and tossing it else wear. It was not needed here. We kissed again and his hands made their way down my body to my waist, he slipped his pointer fingers under the strap of my thong and slowly pulled those off. Then he took off his boxer.

We parted and look at one another, he stroked my hair admiring me. My hands rested on his waist. He kissed me softly. “Love you baby.” he whispered.

“Love you too.” I whispered back.

Our lips met and my hands clutched the sheets, I gasped out of pain and pleasure. Oli bit my neck as our bodies synced together. Moving as one, he found a hot spot on my neck and I moaned quietly.

That night I knew I was born to love Oliver Sykes.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you wont subscribe, at least comment please?