My Road Trip

Switzerland

I laid there the next morning smiling to myself. I was in a little bit of pain but it was totally tolerable. I sighed softly and the arms around me tightened, I smiled and slowly opened my eyes. I was gazing up at Oli’s sleeping face. The sun shined through the window, right down on Oli. Making him look like a sleeping angel.

Slowly I rolled over onto my side so I was facing Oli. Softly, I brushed the hair out of his face with my finger tips. Twirling the end of his hair gently. I couldn’t help but smile, none of this seemed real to me. Like none of this is actually happen to me. That I am actually happy for once and that I think I am falling in love with Oliver Sykes.

Oli’s eyes fluttered open, blinking twice before my favorite smile came to his face. I smiled back at him, brushing his bangs out of his face again. “Hiya stranger.” I whispered.

Oli brought his hand up to my cheek and stroked it gently. “Hiya back.” he whispered back. Planting a kiss on my forehead.

His arms pulled my closer and I buried my face into his chest. He kissed the top of my head and held me close, stroking my shoulder. Oli rested his cheek against my head, my fingers lightly traced the tattoos on his chest.

“Are we leaving today?” I asked quietly. There really was no need to be quiet but it was the mood we were in.

“Yeah, not until in the after noon love. We still have time to just lay in bed and do absolutely nothing.” he said gazing down at me. I looked up and kissed him, we both smiled into the kiss.

“I like the sound of that.” I said snuggling in closer to him. Oli chuckled softly and continued to stroke my shoulder.

“You hungry at all babe?” he asked.

I thought for a second. I actually wasn’t hungry at all, surprisingly. You would think after last night. “No, not really.” I said letting out a sigh.

He chuckled. “All right babe.” he smiled at me, I couldn’t see his face but I could tell he was smiling.

We laid there for another hour chatting. Just about random little things, last night at the restaurant. How the guys will probably have terrible hangovers because they drank so damn much. Then we chatted about Switzerland, which was our next destination. We were staying there for two days I do believe or longer. I honestly don’t remember what Oli just said.

After awhile Oli said he needed to shower and we needed to start packing up our shit. He got me suit cases to put all my clothes in and I don’t have to use my tote anymore. I was still going to keep it but thank god I don’t have to use it anymore for clothes. Oli gave me a kiss before crawling out of bed, slipping his boxers on and walking into the bathroom.

I sat up in bed with the sheet wrapped around my body. I yawned and stretched as well, scratching my head and glancing out the window. I slipped off the bed and walked over to it, it wasn’t snowing today. It was bright and sunny with blue skies. We had a river view so of course there was no action on there but I could see across the river. The tiny people figures moved around. Nice day huh. I thought with a smile.

I decided to put my robe on, I let it drop to the floor then I pulled my robe on. I walked over to the brand new suit cases that were waiting for me to use. I got down on my knees and opened one, I started packing up my new Drop Dead clothing. Waiting for Oli to get out of the shower so I could shower myself.

Ow… I thought, my hands went to my hips and rubbed them. Did I mention I was in pain? Not a little, try like a lot of pain. Just proves how much I have sex.

“You okay babe?” I turned around still to look at Oli rubbing my hips still.

I smiled. “Yep! Just that I had a random twitch in my hip bone.” I lied. He’ll know I am lying.

Oli busted out laughing. “Someone’s in pain.” he teased and walked over to his suit cases.

“Hm, I wonder why?” I teased back, pretending to glare. Oli winked at me then dug through his suit case for clothes.

I grabbed some clothes then walked into the bathroom to shower myself. I dropped my clothes in the middle of the bathroom and walked over to the mirror. I was curious to how bad that I looked. Rubbing my eyes and yawning I blinked and stared at myself in the mirror. “AHH!” I screamed.

Oli came running in looking around. “Babe what’s wrong?!” he looked scared.

I whipped around and stared at him, pointing at my neck. “Look at MY NECK!” I shouted.

Oli busted out laughing and walked over to me. My neck looked terrible, like he was gnawing on me all night long. Or it looks like I got beat up and didn’t even try to fight back. He brushed my bangs out of my face and smiled softly. “I love you.” he said kissing my forehead.

I grumbled underneath my breath. “Love you too.” he patted my butt before leaving me to shower in peace or as much peace as I can.

I stood in that rainfall shower for like an hour, I swear I did. It felt so good and it was cool as hell that I did not wanna get out but Oli came knocking on the door telling me to hurry. So I finished blow drying my hair and straightening it. Not really giving two fucks how it looked today, I was tired and sore. So that was a good enough excuse for me to be lazy.

I walked out into the bedroom and our suit cases were already gone. The mangers or crew bitches came and got them already. My sweatshirt, hat, coat and gloves laid on the bed. Oli was already to go, I put my make-up and straightener into my tote. I finished getting dressed as well.

“Ready love?” Oli asked as I pulled my hat over my head. I nodded and he took my hand.

I glanced around this beautiful hotel room one last time. There were some very good memories in here but hopefully Switzerland will have just as good ones. Walking out we closed the door and descended down the elevator to the lobby where the guys were waiting for us.

About four hours later we land in Winterthur, Switzerland. Oh my god, talk about breath taking and we’re just at the airport. We exited the plane with all the other passengers, some people pointing at the guys and whispering ‘That’s Bring Me The Horizon!’ or the classic ‘Can I have an autograph please!’. Boy did this get old and annoying.

“You know, I love the fans to death but honestly. Enough is enough after awhile.” Curtis said as we exited the airport out the front.

After they started signing two autographs, they got bombarded with like twenty more people. We stood there for a half hour I think, it was getting quite annoying because the guys had to get going. They had sound check, they were playing tonight.

“What can you expect, they are Bring Me The Horizon crazy.” Lee said.

Everyone chuckled and watched as our tour bus pulled up. We all piled on and the bus drove away. I stretched out on the couch and closed my eyes, we wouldn’t be staying at a hotel this time. So we get to enjoy the tour bus again.

“Man, doesn’t it feel like years since we’ve been on a tour bus.” Matty said cracking open a beer.

“Yeah it does.” Matt said yawning.

I chuckled and looked out the window, the bus started pulling away and the guys kind of did their own thing. The Matts were playing video games and Lee was joining them. I think Curtis is laying down and Oli is on the phone. So I decided to watch the Matts, I sat next to Matty on the floor. They were playing some shooting game that I forgot the name too.

“Wanna play Remmie?” Matty asked.

“Uh, no thanks.” I said. I would die in a heart beat.

“Awh come on Rems, we’ll go easy on you. We’ll even stand still so you can shoot us at first.” Lee teased me. I gave him a dirty look and he laughed, I threw my shoe at him.

“Come on, you’ll love it once you start playing it.” Matt said.

I sighed in defeat, apparently the guys wanted me to play. “Fuck, why not.” I said, gnawing on my finger nails.

Lee tossed me a spare controller and they explained the game to me. Oh my god, talk about an intense ass game. Halo! That was what we were playing. I was screaming because the guys would come out of no where and kill me. I jumped a lot and Matty got the bad end of it too, I slapped him a lot.

I felt someone slide up behind me, I looked and smiled at Oli. Receiving a kiss from him. I went back to trying to murder Matty, Matt and Lee but I highly doubt I was going too. “You guys said you would go easy on me!” I protested. Slapping Matty on the thigh again.

“Ouch Remmie!” Matty said, I made his leg twitch.

“Sorry, we forgot.” Lee said trying not to laugh. I glared at the back of his head.

“Give me your controller babe.” Oli said taking it from me. The guys froze and sighed.

“We’re fucked.” Matty said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its not good, I needed a filler.