My Road Trip

Ex-Girlfriends

Oli and I kicked ass in video games. Oli helped me out, he would take my controller when the guys weren’t paying attention. The guys thought it was odd that I suddenly got really good but when I was trying to play Oli would kiss the back of my neck. Whisper in my ear that he loves me. He made my heart flutter and then I would die. In the game that is.

The guys were in sound check and I was wondering around back stage. I was actually wondering around with Tom. We both have a bottle of Corona in our hands and were both munching on some chips. Tom was carrying the bag and I was eating out of them. We were trying to find something that would entertain ourselves while Bring Me The Horizon finished up sound check.

“I honestly hate it when they have sound check. I never know what to do with myself.” I said with a mouth full of Cool Ranch Doritos. Tom laughed at me.

“Wow Remmie, that is sure attractive. Talking with a mouth full of food, is that how you won my brother’s heart?” Tom teased, I pretended to glare at him and smack his arm.

“Fuck you! No it was not, I am just that charming.” I flipped my hair and bashed my eyelashes. This made Tom choke on Doritos. I glared at him. “you’re a jerk!”

“I know.” Tom said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and smacked his head this time.

“God damnit! I should of grabbed my Gameboy from the bus!” I said stopping and stomping my foot.

“Well let’s go back and grab it! Or we could play Halo! I will teach you how to kick everyone’s ass.” Tom said with a wink.

I smirked and laughed. “Let’s! It’s better than walking around here for another two hours.” I said.

So Tom and I both wandered back to Bring Me The Horizon’s bus. We both grabbed another case of Corona and sat down in front of the TV on the bus. We also grabbed another bag of Doritos and I got a new pack of cigarettes. I lit one up and cracked open another beer. I crossed my legs and took a controller into my hands.

“Let’s rock this shit!” I said taking a huge drag of my cancer stick. Oh how they made me happy in places . . . But not like Oli.

Seriously for the next two hours all Tom and I did was play Halo. He was showing me the ropes and helping me improve, so next time I play against the guys I can kick their ass. We went through a case of beer, and were half way through the next one when the guys returned. Tom and I were pretty drunk just sitting there, imagine what we will be like when we stand up. I will literally fall over and laugh my ass off, just because I fell.

“Have you two seriously been playing video games this whole time?” Lee asked walking over to us, his hands in his pockets. I whipped my head up to look at him, I gave him my goofy drunken smile.

“Lee! Tom has showed me the ropes of Halo! Now I be pro bitches!” after saying that I busted out laughing and fell onto my side. I was so retarded when drunk, I cant help but laugh at everything I say.

“Oh my god Rems, you are severely drunk my dear.” Matty said sitting down on the couch, ruffling my hair with his foot.

“Hey fucker! Don’t put your smelly feet in my hair!” I said sitting up and smacking his leg. Matty’s jaw dropped.

“You just smacked me.” he said, pretending to sound hurt.

“I be beastly.” I said flexing my non existing muscles. Matty chuckled.

“I could take you on Rems.” he said tauntingly.

“Oh yeah! Let’s go! Right here right now!” I said rolling around to look at him.

Before I knew it I was being pinned down to the ground AND being tickled… to death. I couldn’t stop laughing and wiggling around. I was laughing so hard I think I am crying. I opened my eyes to see Matty and Lee tickling me. “Not fair!” I shouted trying to crawl away.

Surprisingly I rolled away and jumped onto my Matty. This caught him off guard, I held onto for dear life and I was rubbing my fist into his head. I was suddenly pulled off of Matty and thrown over someone’s shoulder. “AH!” I shouted wailing my arms around, I thought they were going to drop me.

“Remmie you cause so much trouble.” Curtis said. I turned my head to try and look up at him. My hair was all up in my face, I tried to blow it away but failed.

“Matty started it!” I pointed a finger at the laughing Matty on the floor.

“Did not!” he pointed his finger back at me.

“I don’t care who started, I am finishing it!” Curtis said dropping me onto the couch, then sitting on me.

“Oof!” I said when he sat on me, I already was having a hard time breathing, Curtis sitting on me didn’t help that matter. “get your bloody lard ass off me!” I tried to push him off. He fell to the ground dramatically and I was laughing once more.

“What the bloody hell is all this ruckus going on in here.” I heard a girl say.

I looked to the buses door and saw a girl standing there, she had long black hair. Her right nostril was pierced and had a hoop in it. She was tall and lanky, like Oli. She wore black skinny jeans and a black jacket over it. Her hand was on her hip, she narrowed her eyes at me. I cocked an eyebrow, I didn’t know this bitch and she was already pissing me off.

“Whoa…” I heard Matty say. I looked over at him, he didn’t look happy to see this bitch.

“Where’s Oli.” she demanded, looking amongst the guys.

“Right here Amanda.” I peeked around her and saw Oli walking onto the bus, his phone in hand and looking down at it.

“Finally. Let’s get this over with baby.” so said this Amanda bitch. She walked back toward the bunk rooms. I was confused.

“Um Oli, can I talk to you for a second.” I said standing up and wobblingly a little. I caught myself and walked over to him.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. “What love?” he asked.

“Uh, who is that bitch?” I asked. I didn’t like the fact that she called him baby and headed back toward the bunk room.

“An ex-girlfriend. We need to talk some things out. Don’t worry love.” he gave me a kiss before heading back to the bunk room. I watched him walk in and smile, then he closed the door.

I felt my heart drop and shatter. My mouth hung there, open like a moron. My eyes started to water, I didn’t know what to do with myself. My boyfriend was in the bunk room with his ex-girlfriend. I am his current one, so how do you think that makes me feel. I started to tremble, I couldn’t stop myself from shaking.

“Remmie… are you all right?” I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and through my tear filled eyes I saw Matt.

I lost my voice, it had disappeared along with my heart. I just shook my head, grabbing the nearest jacket, I walked off the bus. I slipped on the jacket and shoved my hands into the pockets. The wind was nasty outside, blowing fiercely. It whipped my hair around, slicing my face. My cheeks burned from the cold, I shivered but kept walking.

I just couldn’t be on that bus, no not right now. Was Oli really going to cheat on me? She called him baby and said Let’s get his over with. When Oli walked in there he was smiling. Was I not pleasing to him, was I that terrible? It was only my second time having sex but still. So many thoughts were running around in my head.

I found a bench and sat on that, staring at the ground. My tears froze to my cheeks, making them burn even more. I heard footsteps crunch on the snow, heading straight toward me. They took a seat next to me. “Remmie.” they said.

I looked and Tom was sitting next to me. He looked sorry for me. I just looked at him, not sure what to do. “Yeah?” I cried. Before he could answer I buried my face into his chest and let my tears out. I felt his arms wrap around me and hold me tight. He rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

I sat up wiping my tears away, Tom handed me a Kleenex. I sniffled and wiped my nose on the jacket sleeve. Wow, I was a mess. “Why Tom why?” I asked, staring at him.

Tom sat back and stretched out a little, he looked off in the distance before looking back at me. “I dunno Rems, we don’t know for sure.” he said.

“Well cant you open the door and see what they are doing?” I demanded, I angled my body toward him.

“Already tried, it is locked.” Tom sounded disappointed.

I felt this new emotion take over. It started at the pit of my stomach and worked its way up. I was angry. Why would Oli need to lock the door? What has he got to hide from me. I was frustrated. I shook my head, my body shaking.

I heard a sloshing noise and looked at Tom. He held a bottle of Rum. A smirk slowly came to my lips. He smirked back, I took it and took a rather large swig. I shivered and shook my head. Disgusting.

“Let’s get drunk.” I said suddenly.

I grabbed Tom’s hand and pulled him away, away from this stupid bench and tour bus. We headed toward the club. Getting a VIP room and ordering all the alcohol we could get our hands on.