My Road Trip

Birthday

My body ached. My head throbbed with pain. My ear drums rung. Most of all, I couldn’t sleep.

It’s been a week since Bring Me The Horizon found me outside a club in Germany. Homeless with no money or place to stay. Lee Malia is my savior, he found me and told me I could tour with them all over Europe. I mean that was my quest in the beginning. To follow Bring Me The Horizon all over Europe. So I am still conquering my quest.

The guys welcomed me in pretty fast, all of them expect Oliver Sykes. Who seems to just want to fuck me and rid of me. To bad for him I am not going anywhere nor is he going to fuck me. Man, I bet a lot of girls hate me because I am not having sex with Oli. Oh well.

To top if all off, oh yes there’s more. I get to spend my twentieth birthday with Bring Me The Horizon, aren’t I lucky or what? No, I am actually terrified right now because when Oli found out my birthday was coming up a week ago. He got this look or smirk on his face that really scared the shit out of me. Like no joke, the little hamsters in his head started running around on their wheel thing. Which gave Oliver some ideas on how to torture me on my birthday.

Whew, what a fucking week.

I laid there in my bunk, face buried in my pillow. My blankets pulled over me tightly. I had a massive headache, it was my birthday, I’m twenty now, I am not excited, and the guys are a little too quiet for my liking. They are normally loud and obnoxious in the mornings but today they are quiet. I am terrified right now. I am waiting for one of them to come into the bunk room with like fucking silly string and whatever else. And then fucking give me one hell of a wake up call. Fuck my life.

I rolled over onto my back, my blankets pulled over my head. I slowly slid them down my nose to take a peek around. There was no one in the bunk room but me. The bus was driving so we weren’t parked anywhere. Or at least it felt like we were moving or it could be from my headache.

“Fuck I hate mornings.” I groaned and rolled back over. I decided it was safe so I turned my back to the open and curled up into a ball next to the wall. Praying my headache would go away soon.

I laid there for about another ten minutes before throwing my covers back. My headache was getting worse and I couldn’t take it anymore. So I got out of bed, pulling my sweats up because they were a little big and baggy on me and falling down. I walked to the door, threw it open and walked out.

The guys were in the common room. Matt and Matty were playing videos games. Curtis was sitting in a chair reading something. Lee was watching the Matts play video games and Oliver was sitting at the table writing something. I stopped and looked around, observing my surroundings. I was debating who to ask aspirin from or where it was. Oliver might give me pills that will kill me or knock me so he can rape me. So let’s not ask Oli.

“Do you need something Remmie?” Curtis asked from his spot, looking up from the magazine he read. None of them said happy birthday to me. Thank god, let’s pray they forgot.

I was still groggy, sleepy, dazed and so all I did was point to my head. My eyes were squinted so I could not see everyone’s expression. “Do you need aspirin Remmie?” I heard Oli ask. I looked down at him. He turned around in his spot to look at me.

Okay, something weird is going on with this boy. I thought still looking at him but he was being nice. So I just nodded my head like an idiot.

Oli got up from his spot and walked past me. I turned to follow him into the bathroom. He was digging in the medicine cabinet. I stood there squinting more from the bathroom light, it was bright dude. Oli turned toward me opening the aspirin bottle. I took a step closer and held my hands out. It was like I was begging for drugs, prescription drugs that is.

“There ya go Rem, that should do ya for know. Until you sleep your headache off.” Oli said setting the bottle onto the counter and dropping the pills into my hands.

Rem? What was with the nickname. The others haven’t called me that, they just call me Remmie. What the fuck is going on. I am so confused. I thought staring at the pills in my hand.

“Water.” was all I said. I turned to go get some but Oli caught my arm. I looked at him and he held out a bottle of water. I stared at it, then at him, and back at the water.

“What?” he said with a smile. “Do you really think I would do something to it?” he gave me another smile. Something smelt fishy.

“I dunno, you hate me and I hate you. So I would think you would’ve done something to it.” I took the water and opened it. It was a fresh brand new water. I looked up at Oli who was still smiling. His hands in his front skinny jean pockets. He had on one of his Drop Dead T-Shirts and sweatshirt. His hair had a little wave to it, it was cute. He actually looked really cute.

“See Rem, I wouldn’t do anything to ya.” he said patting my shoulder. I raised an eyebrow, I was about to argue but Oli let my arm go and walked past me.

I watched him leave, then popped the pills into my mouth. Downed them with water and I headed back to bed. Hoping my headache would just go away. So I could deal with them playing a show tonight.

When I awoke in a couple hours. My headache was gone, I felt like I sleep pretty damn good, I felt pretty good. I was not interrupted while I slept. I stretched and let out a huge yawn. It seemed dark in the bunk room, even if my eyes were still closed. “Psst, Remmie.” I heard someone whisper.

I popped an eye open and looked around, I saw no one. So I closed my eye again. “Remmie you awake?” they whispered again. It sounded like Matty.

“Dude, just shake her. Oli could of killed her.” Matt said.

“I’m awake guys.” I said in a groggy tone.

“She lives!” Matty said.

I finally opened my eyes to see two faces in my face. I scooted backwards and raised an eyebrow. I looked around, it was only the Matts. No one else was in the room. I pushed myself up with my elbows and squinted. “Where is everyone?” I asked.

“They are all out there. You have been asleep for half the day so we decided to check on you. To make sure Oli didn’t kill ya.” Matty said. They were both sitting cross legged on the floor.

“What?” I was a little confused.

“Well, bout like three hours ago, Oli came in to check on you. He said you were sleeping like a baby and he replaced your water bottle because your’s was empty.” Matt said.

“Weird,” I said rubbing my eyes. “You guys got a concert tonight right?” I let out a yawn and stretched again.

“Nope we don’t. We are hanging out with some friends tonight because tomorrow we fly.” Matty said.

“Hm.” was all I said. I didn’t really know what to think. I was a little disappointed, I mean they were talking about all sorts of things that they were gonna do for my birthday. And now here they are, just gonna get drunk and we fly out tomorrow. I mean, not everyone can say they got drunk with Bring Me The Horizon on their birthday.

“How long was I asleep?” I asked out of no where.

“You got up at nine in the morning and it is almost five in the afternoon right now,” Matt said. “Oli gave you knew water our two in the afternoon.”

I looked at my water bottle next to me and raises an eyebrow. “Speaking of water. I have to fucking pee.” I pulled my covers and crawled past the Matts. I walked to the door and walked out.

Curtis waved to me when I walked out of the bunk room. I smiled and waved back to him. I had my hand on the bathroom door handle and tried opening the door. It was locked. God Oli, stop taking pictures of yourself. I thought to myself. I grumbled under my breath.

“Oli open this-” before I could finish spitting my sentence out, the door opened and I fell forward. I forgot my forehead was resting on the door. I fell into Oli’s arms.

“You okay there Rem?” Oli asked.

I steadied myself and looked at Oli and froze. Before me, was a half naked Oliver Sykes. He just got out of the shower, so steam was pouring out of the bathroom. He was just wrapped in a towel. My eyes looked him up and down, my mouth was hanging open because I was not expecting to run into half naked Oli!

“Rem-”

“Why are you half naked!?” I snapped covering my eyes and rubbing them.

“I just got out of the shower. That would be why.” he said ruffling my hair. I shook my head and I pointed toward the door.

“Go. I have to pee badly and I do not wanna do the potty dance.” I said looking Oli in the eyes. Oli smiled and walked past me I shook my head and closed the door. Doing my business then leaving.

I walked back to the bunk room, I decided that showering sounded really good right now. I walk into the bunk room only to bump into someone bare chest. I rubbed my forehead and looked up to see Oli. . . Again. I narrowed my eyes at him, he raised any eyebrow. “Why the fuck do I keep bumping into you! What the fuck!” I said pushing past him and grabbing my showering things. Then I pushed past him again and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door.

I emerged an hour later, wrapped in a towel, a towel in my hair. I sighed and felt really clean. I felt kind of stupid because I forgot to grab clothes but fuck if I care. I walked to the room, grabbed some black skinny jeans and a purple V-Neck T-Shirt, and my other girl things. I made my way back to the bathroom.

After I was dressed, I blow dried my hair. Teasing it like I normally do, doing my make-up. What a girl normally does in the bathroom. When I was happy with how I looked I left the bathroom. Walking into the common area with the rest of the guys. They really didn’t move. Oli was back at the table reading some papers. That was about all that changed. I raised my eyebrow then took a seat at the table. Oli looked at me and raised an eyebrow himself.

“So what are we doing tonight?” I asked.

“Hanging out with some friends.” he said, his eyes going back to the papers he was reading. I nodded and started drumming my fingers.

Suddenly the bus came to a stop and I almost fell across the table, thankfully for catching myself. Otherwise Oli and I would of crashed our heads. The guys got up from their spots and headed toward the door. I looked at them rather confused. I heard Oli get up too I turned to look at him.

“You guys are either tired from touring and are zombies. Or something is going on and you all are trying to keep it from me. And not doing a very good job.” I stated. I stared at Oli, hoping for some sort of signal that I got it right. But he gave off nothing, instead he held my eyes.

“Come with me Remmie.” he said grabbing my arm and pulling me off the bus. I took my hand from him and grabbed whatever sweatshirt was closes to me.

The guys were waiting for Oli and I, once we got off the bus we walked toward this building. All of them were quiet with their hands in their pockets. That seems to be the thing for guys to do. So I decided to be different and I hugged myself instead. Oh yeah, dare to be different.

We walked up to the warehouse door, I think it was a warehouse. They all turned and looked at me. “You first Remmie.” Curtis said. He took a step away from the door, I took a step toward the door and opened it.

It was dark on the inside, I slowly made my way into the dark building. This was probably not the safest or smartest thing to do but I didn’t really care at that moment in time. I walked about five feet then stopped. “Um guys-”

Suddenly the lights flipped on. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMMIE!” people shouted in front of me. I looked around, there were a lot, I mean a lot of bands before me. It’s like a mafia meeting without the mafia. Instead it’s like a band meeting.

I stared dumbfounded at everyone, Oli came up from behind me and put an arm around my shoulders. “Did you really think that we’d forget your birthday?” Oli said in a sarcastic tone, or whatever.

I looked at him. “Actually yes I did. Because you drink so fucking much! I am surprised you remember anything at all.” I stated. Oli smirked and squeezed my shoulder.

When I turned to look straight ahead again, in front of my face was a bottle of Sky Vodka, the grape kind. My jaw dropped to the floor and I gasped with an intake of air. “Someone told me this was your favorite.” the person holding it said.

I looked to see Se7en from brokeNCYDE holding it and smirking. “OH EEM JIZZLE! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!” I shouted staring at Se7en. BrokeNCYDE was my all time favorite band EVER! Beside Bring Me The Horizon.

Se7en laughed and smiled at me, his sun glasses sliding down the bridge of his nose. His eyes scanning me up and down. I giggled and took the bottle from him, there was a red bow on top of it. “All right, the birthday girl is here! Let’s get this party going!” Se7en shouted and music started playing and lights flashing.

I looked at the guys, they were all smiling at me. Or all of them besides Oli who was looking around the party. “Why?” I asked, moving closer to them.

“Because we like you Remmie. You are cool in our book. Well, we never through a birthday party for a girl before. You are like I dunno, special.” Curtis said looking around at the party. I smiled at them.

After our little love moment. We got our crunk on, god we did get our crunk on. Fucking, I have never intake so much alcohol before. I downed my bottle of vodka like it was fucking water. It is fucking water to me. Of course, me being the only girl there, or there were others. But they were dancers and bartender ladies. Se7en got the idea that everyone should do body shots off of the birthday girl. Everyone agreed. Everyone but me.

I was already shit faced and not in the mood to argue. I so let guys do body shots off me. Se7en was the first, I liked that one. When he went to grab the lime out of my mouth. He just tossed it aside and kissed me instead. So that was pretty good I must say. Then Mikl from brokeNCYDE did a body shot off me. Fuck, even Matty did. Oli did several too many off me. So did Se7en but I didn’t complain about him.

I think it was near one in the morning when I left my own party. I was trashed, actually I was way beyond trashed. I was so far gone, I kept falling down when I was walking back to the bus. I needed sleep, my eyes were drooping on me. I couldn’t keep them open anymore. My body couldn’t intake anymore alcohol for awhile.

I some how managed to climb onto the bus without breaking a bone. I stumbled my way to the bunk rooms. My vision was so damn blurry, I couldn’t tell where my bunk was. I was so dizzy I felt like I was spinning in a circle when I wasn’t. Oh god, I drank to much. And it didn’t help when everyone was handing me drinks.

I made it to my bunk and laid down. I didn’t even care if I was under the covers. I felt safe in my bed, I don’t know why but I did for some odd reason. I closed my eyes, hoping that sleep would take me soon. I hugged my pillow and curled into a ball, snuggling in and getting comfy. I needed sleep, badly.

The bunk door opened and closed but I was not going to turn around to see who came in. A moment later I felt someone slide in behind me. I felt their breath on the back of my neck. “Scoot up Remmie.” they whispered in a gentle voice.

I obeyed nicely, not in the right state to fight back. So I scooted forward, I felt them lift my covers, they scooped me into their arms. “What are you doing?” I groaned trying to find my bed again.

“Settle down Remmie, I am just putting you under your covers.” they set me down again, I felt them lay down next to me.

I rolled over to try and see who was with me but my vision was so blurry and it was dark so I couldn’t tell. I just groaned and laid down, I was burning up so I was trying to take off my sweatshirt. I felt their cool hands remove mine and they took my sweatshirt off. I couldn’t even say thank you, that’s how smashed I was. I had on my T-Shirt with a tank top underneath it. I was still burning up I had to take that shit off.

“I feel like I am burning up.” I groaned tugging on my own shirt.

“Settle down Remmie, stop squirming so I can take it off for you.” they said pinning my arms down. I listened and tried to stop moving. When I am smashed, I like to move a lot. I don’t know why but it feels so cool.

I started to cool off, I laid still and they got comfy again. Wrapping their arms around me and pulling me closer to them. They kissed my forehead and I snuggled into them. Their arms tightening around me. Whoever the fuck this was, they were fucking comfy to snuggle with.

Soon after, I drifted into a peaceful night sleep.