My Road Trip

Indenial

I don’t like Oliver Sykes, I don’t like Oliver Sykes, I DON’T LIKE Oliver Sykes. I don’t see him as someone I could see myself dating or anything like that. I do not LIKE him like that at all. Nope. I thought staring at the screen of my Gameboy.

“Fuck!” I yelled at my Gameboy. Totally forgetting that the window was open, some guys that were walking by stopped and looked up at me. Oh god. I thought.

I held up my Gameboy. “Caught the wrong Pokemen.” I said shrugging. They gave me a confused look and continued on their way. I heard one of them say ‘what a dumbass.’. I glared a their backs. Ha ha, fuck you! I thought.

Oli’s kiss still lingered on my lips. My finger tips grazed across the my lips. A small smile appeared, I bit my bottom lip. . . What the fuck am I doing. Oli Sykes kissed me, I threw a fit last time. . . Well because last time he was shoving his tongue down my throat. Not this time though, this time was different. He didn’t just kiss me. He fucking kissed me. With some passion behind it, or maybe I was imaging that. Or was I kissing him back with passion. Oh fuck, to much thinking.

“Fuck!” I yelled again, chucking my Gameboy at the other end of the couch.

What was wrong with me! Oliver Sykes cant be growing on me. He just cant! This is impossible! He is only doing this because he wants in my pants and after he gets in my pants he will just leave and forget about me. Like he does with all his other fucks. . . If that was the case, then why am I all giddy feeling and why does Oli look at me adoringly now?

That seems to be a question I don’t have the answer too.

Looking out the bus window, the sun was setting. The sky filled with warm hues of oranges, yellows, reds, pinks, golds all those beautiful colors. The sky was clear and the sun was setting behind some buses and other things. So I couldn’t really see it but it was getting time to where the festival kicked off. It was tonight and all day tomorrow pretty much. So we get to stay in one place for more than a couple hours!

I heard laughing, the guys laughter outside the bus. Soon the door opened and walked on a shirtless Oli, his shirt balled in his left hand and what looked like something white in his hair. He looked at me, he held my eyes before walking back to the bunk rooms. Next the rest of the guys piled on. Laughing their asses. They literally fell to the floor laughing, all of them holding their sides.

I sat up and looked among the boys. Their faces as red as tomatoes. “What is so funny?” I asked. Not getting what was so funny.

“Fucking. . . Alex and Jack threw. . .” Curtis couldn’t even finish talking he was laughing so fucking hard. I was still lost.

“Alex and Jack made this bomb thing full of mayo, ketchup, mustard, and a bunch of other nasty smelly fucking shit. They put it in a plastic bag, tied it off. Then snuck up on Oli and threw it at him. It hit Oli in the back and got all over him.” Matty said in between laughs.

I let out a laugh then covered my mouth. That was funny shit right there, I wish I could of seen it. It would be been priceless to see his face. “Are you ferr fucking real?” I asked laughing now.

“I shit you not! I tell the fucking truth!” Matty said rolling around laughing.

“My god it stunk so fucking bad! It smelt so bad it would of made you puke!” Curtis said.

“Dude, we all puked anyways. Oli like threw up his breakfast lunch and dinner from the past two days!” Matty said.

I shook my head and smiled at the guys. So immature but so hilarious at the same time. Gotta love them. “So when do you guys go on?” I asked standing up and stretching. Grabbing my Gameboy and yawning.

“I dunno, like in a hour or two. Fuck if I know. People just come and tell us when we perform.” Matty said. I rolled my eyes and headed to the bunk room. I was not gonna be playing Gameboy during their concert. Someone might try to take it!

I heard the shower going, Oli must be desmelling himself. I let out a chuckle before going into the bunk room and tossing my Gameboy onto my bed. I walked back to where everyone else was. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer. The guys settled down a little. Their faces were still red, I snapped the bottle cap off and drank some of my beer. I looked at the guys. “Have any of you even had a drink yet today?” I was curious.

They all looked at each other. “I don’t think we have.” Matty said rubbing his chin. I snorted and rolled my eyes.

To be honest I was not entirely sure what to do with myself at the very moment. I mean the guys were just gonna sit around ‘til they had to perform and I sat around enough today. I guess I could go for a little walk. See some other bands perform and shit. I thought walking toward the front of the bus.

“I’m going for a walk.” I said flatly as I hopped off the bus. I stuffed my free hand into my hoodie pocket while the other gripped my beer. Glancing around I started walking, letting my feet and eyes take me wherever.

I could hear other bands playing, tearing up the stages. Now I had to choose which one I wanted to see or watch. Whatever. “Little miss Remmie, can you get anymore sexy.” Alex Gaskarth said behind me.

I turned around glaring at him. He had an arm behind his back while his eyes were checking me out. He was smashed. No wait, he was beyond smashed and he still had to perform. “Lay off the booze for awhile there Gaskarth. You still got a performance to do.” I said sipping my beer.

“Ah that’s right! You gonna come watch me baby?” he asked slipping an arm around my shoulders. I rolled my eyes, this was like earlier with Oli except I would rather have Oli instead of a smashed Alex.

“Baby? When did we install pet names?” I asked pushing his arm away.

“Since I first saw you baby, now come on now. I just want to feel your body next to me.” he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. He slipped his around back around my shoulders, his other arm still behind his back.

“Why is your arm behind your back Alex?” I asked trying to peek. He turned his body so I couldn’t see.

“You cant peek. Did the guys tell you what Jack and I did to Oli?” he asked, his bloodshot eyes were glazed and gazing down at me. They had a little twinkle to them in the setting sun.

“Yeah. That was hella funny. I wish I could of seen it.” I let out a soft chuckle.

“Well you are about too.” he said with a evil grin. My eyes widen and I leaped away from him screaming. He pulled out from behind his back one of the bomb things he threw on Oli earlier.

“FUCK YOU ALEX GASKARTH!” I screamed dropping my beer and running away as fast as I could. I mean I don’t think Alex is gonna hint me because he is smashed and cant run worth shit. Or unless he is good at running while drunk. Let’s pray he isn’t.

I weaved in and out of people and Alex did the same. I looked back to see he was gaining yards on me. I screamed louder and ran faster. “REMMIE GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!” Alex screamed after me. I could tell he was smirking just by the sound of his voice.

Fuck, never hang out with All Time Low. They are gonna pull shit like this on you. Fuck my life! “FUCK YOU ALEX!” I screamed back at him.

“OKAY IF YOU ARE OFFERING!” now that made him smirk and he is probably still smirking.

I darted to my left quickly, hiding behind this poster thingy, my breathing was heavy. My chest was heaving up and down. I panted and looked around. I was praying that I lost Alex and that I can safely make it back onto the bus without being seen by him. With my fucking luck, that wont work.

“I may be smashed Remmie but I am not stupid.” my head snapped up to see Alex standing there. A mischievous grin on his face. I feared for my life about right now.

The bomb dangled in his left hand, he is smashed so maybe I can make him drop it on the ground and run for it. He lifted his left arm and I grabbed his wrist. “There is no way that bomb is being thrown on me.” I said trying to get it out of his hand.

His right hand clasped around my wrist. “Oh no Remmie baby, you are not taking this away from me. It has to get thrown on you first baby doll.” Alex said.

Gah, he was strong even when he is smashed. Fuck my life. Luck was definitely not on my side today, it hated me today. I wasn’t entirely sure how I was going to get this bomb out of his hand but I was thinking, I was thinking hard. “Alex cant we come to some sort of truce?” I begged.

“Nope.” he smiled.

It all happened so quick I am not even sure how it happened. The next thing I knew was I tripped but caught myself I think and so did Alex except he wasn’t as graceful as I was because he was smashed. The next thing I knew I was smelling something so nasty that it made me gag and dry heave badly.

I looked at Alex and HIS bomb was all over the front of his shirt and him. I backed away gagging and laughing. Alex looked at me with a straight face, I was laughing so hard I had to lean against this not so stable sign. People passing by were gagging and walking away quick. “You sure do know how to clear out an area stinky.” I laughed.

A smile came to his lips. “Come give me a hug Remmie!” he said walking toward me with his arms open. I bolted. “FINE! At least help me get my shirt off!”

I could at least do that. I walked back over, holding my breath. Alex bent over and I grabbed the end of his shirt and slowly pulled it off. “You know Remmie, I imagined you taking my shirt off. But not like this, I imagined it in a bed and you in some sexy lingerie.” I yanked his shirt off, some of the bomb stuff got on his face. I dropped his shirt to the ground and smirked.

I walked away smirking. “Bitch!” I heard Alex shout behind me. I continued walking, which was a bad idea. “You’re dead Remmie! Come here so I can wipe this on you!” my eyes widen and I ran for it.

Find the bus find the bus! Go hide in there and you will be safe! I thought. I found the bus and the guys were standing outside of it talking.

Alex was gaining yards on me, I picked up my pace while screaming for my life. I bolted past the boys and onto the bus. I stumbled but caught myself, I had no idea where I was going to hide but shit I had to somewhere fast. Bathroom. I thought looking at the open door.

I ran into the bathroom and slammed it shut, I exhaled loudly and rested my forehead on the door. “Someone after you Remmie?” a small smile crept to my lips but I made it go away before turning around.

“Yes sir, Alex is.” I said looking at Oli. He was straightening his hair. He had on his Fresh ‘Til Death shirt and some dark skinny jeans. He looked adorable. I shook my head and looked away.

“What’d ya do to him?” he asked turning his straightener off and setting it down.

“Long story short. He tried to get me with one those bomb things but I got him with it instead. So now I am on his to kill list.” I nodded and let out a huge sigh. There was tension between us. Not the tension you are thinking of. Like the kind of tension where you just wanna pin the other to the wall and make out with them. Or something along those lines.

“Well, we are going on soon. So we better head over to our stage,” Oli said sliding his arm behind me so he could open the door. His lips were close to my ear, he brushed them against my ear, leaving a tiny kiss before he walked past me. “Oh and don’t worry bout Alex, I’ll protect you.” he whispered into my ear before walking away.

I wanted to melt right there and then.

“PARTY ‘TIL YOU PASS OUT DRINK ‘TIL YOUR DEAD! DANCE ALL NIGHT ‘TIL YOU CANT FEEL YOUR LEGS!” Football Season Is Over lyrics tore through Oli’s voice. All the guys seemed more hyped than normal. Especially Oli, I wonder if it was from the bomb that Alex threw at Oli or what. I dunno but it was cute.

They were on their last song and I was off the stage on the ground. My arms folded over my chest my head bobbing to their music. All Time Low went on after them, so of course they are hanging around by me. Alex of course had his arm around me and was still smashed but some what more sober.

I on the other hand was smashed. Oh yeah, I was drunk. The world around me cant stop spinning. I feel dizzy but amazing at the same time. I’m only happy when I’m wasted. Or so it seems.

Oli finished up their last song. They ended with a bang, like they always do. The crowd went WILD, like literally. These kids were crazy, fucking moshing harder than normal. I think these kids got all the guys pumped up more than usual. It was so cute, to see them with huges smiles on their faces. Matty went crazy on the drums, Oli jumped into the mosh pit more times than my drunken mind could count.

Now it was time for All Time Low to rock the stage. Bring Me The Horizon exited the stage while All Time Low made their way on. Congratulating them along the way, pounding fists here and there. I didn’t realize Alex was the one keeping me steady, because when he left I started swaying.

“You guys seemed more hyped than normal tonight.” I stated with a smile.

“Oh my god! Those fucking kids were crazy! The way the moshed harder than U.S kids. And I dunno, it was fucking tight!” Matty said grabbing a beer.

“Yeah these kids are pretty hardcore.” Curtis grabbed a beer as well.

Oli downed his water bottle or two before grabbing himself a beer or bottle. I think this was the first time they were some what sober and I was smashed. Normally it is the other way around. “You guys had a good show. Good job.” I said nodding my head.

“Thanks Rem, we try so hard to get your approval.” Oli said winking at me. I felt my insides tingle.

All Time Low took the stage and started rocking out. The guys stood around and talked with other people. I swayed in my place and I need to get away from a concert right now. I need some fresh air. So I slowly made my way away to these railings that blocked people out. Of course no one was there. So I rested my elbows on them, looking up at the night sky.

The moon was full and it was beautiful. I stared up at it, getting lost in it. I didn’t even hear the footsteps walk up behind me. “Hey Rem.” I looked and saw Oli leaning on the railing next to me. His beer swayed in his right hand, he was looking up at the sky too.

“Hey.” I said softly. I felt his left arm up against my right arm. I was smiling on the instead, to be honest I don’t know why.

What the fuck Remmie! You HATE Oli remember? You don’t want to kiss him!

I don’t want to kiss him.

Now you are lying.

I don’t want anything to deal with Oliver Sykes. I don’t want him to hold me and kiss me all over.

Liar.

I don’t want to tangle my fingers in his gorgeous brown hair.

You gotta stop lying to yourself.

I looked up at Oli, he looked back down at me. The moon dancing in his chocolate eyes. I could melt into them right now. Oli dropped his beer bottle, his left hand cupped my cheek. Bringing my face to his, our lips attaching. I dropped my beer bottle as well, Oli cupped both of my cheeks with his hands. My right hand slowly made its way to his cheek, slowly moving to the back of his head. I intertwined my fingers in his hair.

We pulled away slowly, both of us had a small smile on our faces. Oli brushed my bangs out of my face, his arms snaked around my waist. Mine snaked around his neck and I lost myself again. I lost myself in Oliver Sykes kisses.