My Road Trip

Finally

Yesterday was intense, no joke there. Finding out that Oliver Sykes likes me a lot and then not wanting him to but wanting him to at the same time. Then crying all over the ordeal and getting a massive headache from all the crying. Looking back on it now, I seem kind of pathetic and stubborn and I don’t know, kind of childish. But last night kind of made up for it, in a way.

Now I lay in my bunk bed, in Oliver’s arms. He laid behind me with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, his light snoring was almost like a lullaby. I on the other hand have been awake for awhile, I just laid there letting Oliver sleep. I had a feeling if I even tried to get up and go out into the common area, Oliver’s arms would just tighten further around my waist. So I pushed that plan aside, but instead I was thinking.

So what are me and Oliver now? Like I wonder if we are dating now, I mean after last night, we both sort of confessed our feelings and made out afterwards. Does that mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend or does he need to ask me to make it official? I thought, I was sort of loosing myself in my own thoughts.

I still had my clothes on and we did not fuck. There was no way in hell I was going to do that. Fuck that shit, I don’t go around letting people fuck me.

The bunk door opened and I shut my eyes, snuggling into Oliver. His arms tightened as he snuggled into me. He let out a sigh and slipped back into sleep. The person whom walked in walked over to us. They shook Oliver a little, it startled him.

“What the fuck.” Oliver said groggy and turned to look at who woke him up. He scooted away from me a tad and sat up.

“Oli, we’re leaving for the airport soon. If you wanna wake Remmie up and get packing your things.” Curtis said, he ruffled Oli’s hair before walking away.

“All right mate.” Oli said sliding back in behind me. His arms snaking around my waist again. He buried his face into my hair and let out a sigh. I smiled to myself, I was sure Oliver couldn’t see my smile.

I slowly rolled over so I was facing Oliver, I snuggled into him. I could sense him smiling, he kissed the top of my head. “Morning love.” he whispered and kissed my temple. His hands slowly and softly rubbing my lower back.

I let out a quiet groan and looked up at him. Oliver was smiling down at me, I couldn’t help but smile up at him. He kissed me then smiled again. “Morning.” I said softly.

“How are you?” he whispered, his eyes beaming down at me. His hand stroking my hair.

“All right, a little headache but it is not to bad. What about you?” I whispered, scooting closer to him. Stealing another kiss, Oliver smiled.

“I am amazing now, waking up with you.” I blushed and buried my face. He was just being silly.

“Now you are being silly.” I mumbled into his bare chest. Oliver let out a laugh and hugged me tighter.

“Now now, I am not being silly love. I am being honest,” he hugged me tighter, kissing me on top of my head. “we’re leaving for the airport soon. So it is time to get up love.” Oliver kissed me before letting me go, throwing the covers back and getting out.

I fell into the spot he was laying in. I put my hands underneath my head and looked up at Oliver. He was stretching and let out a yawn. His hair was messy, it was sex hair without the sex, it looked adorable. He scratched his side, he walked over to his bunk and grabbed his cell phone. I sighed and sat up as well.

I let out a huge yawn, one that made my eyes water. I shook my head before crawling out of my bed and onto the floor. I sat next to my tote. I looked over at Oliver, he pulled on some black skinny jeans and was looking for a shirt.

“Do you guys ever do laundry?” I asked, looking at my dirty clothes too. All my clothes were dirty. I had no more clean clothes, so I was going to look dirty and smell bad too. Fabulous.

“We can, we can get people to do out laundry. I just never do because we’re always performing and getting sweaty and shit like that. Do you want your clothes washed love? I can arrange for them to be washed.” Oliver said.

I glanced at my dirty clothes and slowly nodded. “If it would not be to much of a hassle to have them washed,” I said. “I have no more clean shirts or anything. Jeans don’t bother me so much.”

“Well here love,” Oliver said walking over to me and handing me a shirt. “I’ll let you have a free pick from all our merch and Drop Dead merch as well. You can look good in style.” Oliver chuckled and smiled at me, before walking back over to his bunk to finish getting ready. Apparently he put on a clean shirt and was stuffing his other clothes into a suit case.

“Are you serious Oliver?” I asked. Was he seriously going to let me pick out clothes that I want from his Drop Dead collection. He’d be loosing a lot of money, and I know how he likes his money.

I got up and headed over by him. Standing next to him, watching him pack his things. Oliver stood up and looked at me. “Yes love, I am serious. I am fucking serious. You can have whatever you please. When we get to the Netherlands for our next shows. I will get some of my people to bring you some clothes and have your current ones washed as well.” he put a hand lightly on my waist.

We held each other’s eyes before I spoke. “Why are you doing this Oliver?”

Oliver chuckled, like what I said was funny. “Remmie, do we really need to go over this again? I like you a lot silly, don’t ask questions, just accept it.” he smiled his oh so famous Oliver Sykes smile. Which made me smile.

“Urg, fine. Whatever floats your boat.” I said unfolding my arms and turning back toward my bed.

Oliver caught my arm and pulled me to him. Our lips met and automatically my hands cupped his cheeks, his arms slipped around me. A hand of his making its way up to my hair, tangling his fingers. I wasn’t sure what brought this on, but I wasn’t going to complain at least not just yet.

His lips moved to the corner of my lips, then slowly down my neck. His kissed always left me breathless and wanting more. I felt him biting my neck, I smiled and let out a giggle. Oh hell no, there was no way I was going to get a hickey on my neck. Its not fair because if I tried to leave one on his neck, it wouldn’t show because of his neck tattoo. I thought trying to push Oliver away.

“No way mister, no hickeys on my neck. That’s not fair.” I said.

Oliver laughed. “Oh I think it is love.” his arms locked around me and held me in place. His lips pressed back on neck, he worked his back toward the back/side of my neck. His teeth biting my skin, sucking on my neck. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. Oliver pulled me closer to him. I had to slowly let out a sigh, I think I knew what he wanted.

“Oli…”

“Yes love.” he whispered against my skin, kissing me, then again.

“Please, I don’t want too.” I whispered. I opened my eyes to look at him. He looked down at me, he smiled softly.

“Okay love, it is all right,” he kissed me. “I just wanted to claim you as mine. Leaving my mark on you.” I rolled my eyes and got out of his arms. I walked over to my shit and grabbed my charcoal skinnies and yanked on a semi clean tank top. I shrugged and put on that hoodie on that I wore last night. I HAD to leave my hair down… or now I did.

I stuffed my clothes back into my tote. I stood up, Oliver was almost finish himself. I walked over and set my tote next to his suit case. “Oliver, I have a question.” I said. I had to figure out if we were dating now or not.

“I may have an answer.” he chuckled at himself.

I rolled my eyes. “So like… what are we now? Are we dating now?” I asked. I felt better after asking.

Oliver looked at me for a minute before he spoke. “I would like to think that we are together now. But I guess it is up to you. Would you like me to make it official?” he asked.

I pondered for a second and smiled. “Yeah.”

Oliver’s face lit up and he took my hand. “Remmie my love, would you please, please be my girlfriend?”

I smiled, I couldn’t stop smiling. He looked so innocent asking me to be his girlfriend, it was so adorable. “Oliver, I would love too.” I threw my arms around his neck and we hugged, he hugged me so tight I felt so happy for once. We sealed this beginning relationship with a kiss.

I buried my face into his neck. This feels right. I thought.

We sat there at the Luxembourg airport, waiting for our plane. Waiting in those uncomfortable airport chairs. I sat next to Oliver, he had his arm around me but he got a text and was texting whoever texted him back. I stared out the windows, it was sort of a rainy day. Cloudy and cold outside, my hands were shoved in my front hoodie pockets.

“Awh, aren’t they just adorable together? I think they are adorable together.” Matty said. He was enjoying this, tormenting both of us. He found out that Oliver and I are official now.

“Yes Matty, we are together now. You can stop rubbing it in.” I said, getting a little annoyed.

“Fuck that Remmie! I am enjoying this way more than I probably should. I told you that you liked Oli here, and you did not believe me! So of course I am going to rub this in.” Matty said.

I glared at Matty, who smiled a cheesy smile at me. I heard Oliver sigh and stuff his phone into his pocket. Then his arm went back around me. “Matty shut the fuck up. Cant you see that you are bothering Remmie about it. Why don’t you go get some food or something. Walk around for awhile, our plane is delayed because of the weather.” Oliver said, his hand rubbing my back.

Matty and Oliver looked at each other before Matty shoved his hands in his pockets. “Come on Lee, Matt.” Matty turned abruptly and walked away. Lee and Matt following him.

It was just me, Oliver, and Curtis. “I think I am gonna go find a bathroom or something.” Curtis said getting up and wondering away as well.

Oliver still rubbed my back, I glanced back out the window. Resting my head on Oliver’s shoulder. “I am sorry about that love.” he whispered, kissing my temple.

“Its fine, it didn’t bother me until like now. I mean yeah I would of done the same thing but then I would of stopped. Don’t worry bout it.” I smiled up him.

“All right then.” he gave me a kiss. He pulled his phone out again and was texting once more.

I rested my hand on his thigh, rubbing his knee, staring off into space. I don’t know how long we sat there by ourselves, but the rest of the boys finally came back. Matty, Lee, and Matt were munching on food. Curtis found himself something to drink. Everyone sat down next to us and were chatting. Everyone was talking like nothing happened and that Oliver and I were not dating now.

I found myself smiling, smiling for no reason. I was just happy, I felt comfortable around them. We felt like family. Like one big happy family. Or at least that was what I thought.