Just To Get Back In Your Arms

Completely Amazing

I kissed her lips again. I rolled over next to her on the bed. We were both still breathing heavily. I turned to look at her, and she looked at me. I layed on my side and slid my hand through her hair. Kissing her lips softly.

"That was amazing." I said completely content.

"It really was. I am so glad we waited. It made it so much more special."

I smiled at her. "Wanna take a shower? Its nice to have a real shower instead of the bus for a change."

"Sure." she said getting up and walking into the bathroom. I could see her curves by the moon light. I was so lucky, not only is she gorgeous but she loves me as much as I love her.
I got up and followed her into the bathroom. She had the water running already and just stepped into the shower. I joined her. There were two shower heads. We stood under the warm water letting the water wash off some sweat. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back into the water. I felt her hands on my face. I looked at her, the water running partially on her head, her black hair dripping on the sides of her face. She leaned in and kissed me. Water between our lips. It was warm. It felt nice. She wrapped her arms around me.

" I love you Frankie." She layed her head on my chest.

"I love you too baby" I wrapped my arms around her.
We stood in the water for a while. Letting the warm water wash away all reality as my mind started to wander.