Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

Boarding School

Image

Kate's P.O.V

We just got to the boarding school. We found out that we were in the same room as each other. We were so excited; this was the first time we had been away from home since we were born.

It was a little sad, being away from mum and dad, but, it was going to be fun. We don't have to hide what we are at this school, unlike all the other schools we've been to.

"Ok so you want to go and check out our room Wolfe?" Kay asked.

"Ok. Let’s go see if we have any room mates." I said as we made our way to our room.

When we got to our room we heard someone talking, but we could not here any one answer so we guessed whoever was in the room was on a phone. I opened the door we saw a beautiful girl with long blond hair and wings so I guessed she was an angel.

When she saw us standing here she said "I have to go. Two new girls just came in. OK talk to you later,” and hung up the phone and looked at me and Kay “What are you two doing in here this is my room?" She asked, so harsh she didn't sound like an angel.

"Well this is our room too," I said

"So I would back of," Kay finished.

"We’ll see. No-one lasts as my roommate. So we'll see how long you two last, " she said

"Ok, so what is your name?" I asked trying to be nice.

"It’s Grace and what’s your name?"She asked not sounding like she cared

"I'm Kate Wolfe," I said

"And I'm Kayla Vlad but call me Kay," Kay said.

"Well I’m going out the big bed is mine so you two will have to share the bunk,” she said and then started walking to the door.

'Great we have a bitch for a roommate,' Kay and I through at the same time which made us burst out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" Grace asked us, giving us greasies

"Nothing,” we said together which made us even more.

"There is something about you two the way you talk together and finish each other’s sentences and I will find out what it is. Now I have to go, really hope not to see you later,” Grace said.

"I'd like to see you try," I said and it sound so harsh, that it made Kay piss herself laughing.

Then Grace rolled her eyes at us and walked out the door.

"Ok so that was funny we pissed off our roommate within five minutes of meeting her" I said laugh my head off.

"So what will we do now, Wolfe?" Kay said still laughing so hard she could be pissing herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
there u go it would have been on sooner but mibba went down just as i was going to put it on
ok here
so back to u kay cee