Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

Cousins Friends

Image

Kayla's P.O.V

We unpacked Kate got the top bunk being the oldest.

I sat on my bed reading. When there was a quiet knock at the door.

"Come in" Kate answered.

The door opened and a cute guy came in he had brown hair and yellow eyes he had a tan like Kate's and a definite dog stench coming off of him. That was a definite turn off he walked up to Kate.

"Hey your Katelyn Wolfe right" he said to Kate.

"Yes" she said totally dazed by his apparent beauty.

'OMG he is so hot Kay don't you think and that smell is irresistible' she thought to me.

'He smells like dog to me' I replied telling the truth like I always did with her she didn't mind most the time.

"I was wondering if you would like to hang around us" he smiles a Kate.

'Can I' she asked me.

'Yes of course you can' I told her.

'I don't want you to be lonely' she worried.

'Go I’ll be fine' I urged.

"OK" she told the guy.

"Oh by the way were kind of in a group with your cousin so be careful I convinced him to give you a chance" he smiled at her making her blush.

"Well I guess the wolf part of me won over the vampire" she told him “I'm full wolf."

"So I guess then you wont wanna hang out with those stupid vampires then" he asked smugly

I hissed but thought 'don't worry don't wanna spoil your social life I guess I'm gunner have to get used to it go don't worry I have myself.’

She smiled "no I wouldn't" she lied.

She jumped down and walked out the door the guy followed her stopping at the door to give me a look of disgust then closed the door.

I continued reading for a while but the bitchy angel came back so I decided to go for a walk.

I walked round the school finding a nice tree out of the way to sit in.

I climbed up to the very top

I sat there wondering what the classes were going to be like when someone climbed up and sat next to me.

"Hi" he said

I looked at him he had blue black hair and blue eyes e was very pail like me and red lips pulled into an uneven smile he was skinny but still built and he wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a bullet for my valentine t-shirt our clothes matched.

"Hi" I laughed

"Your Kayla Vlad right?" he asked and added "nice taste in clothes" if I could’ve, I would blush, but couldn't. Thank god.

"Yeah" I answered "and thanks so do you"

He laughed

"Well me and your cousin went to your dorm but you bitch of an angel roommate told us you left a while ago" he told me "I feel sorry for you sharing a room with grace she is like the biggest slut in the school"

"Really? You know my cousin?" I said "and I guessed she would be a slut"

He laughed "yeah, be careful around him though, he’s still not OK about the whole wolf thing" he warned

"Oh well I guess that the vampire gens won over the wolf so I don't have to worry about that I'm full vampire" I told him

"You look it" he smiled a crooked smile "come on lets go meet every one" at that he grabbed my hand and we both jumped down
♠ ♠ ♠
OK back to you ceejay