Just A Sick Muse

Just Get Buzzed And Stay F'd Up

Johnny and I talked and drank some more for about an hour before Lisa showed up.

"Ellie, there you are. Wow, awesome party." She laughed and collapsed on the couch between Johnny and I. I looked at the clock and saw it was just after 1AM.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Around, drinking like crazy, and partying like whoa." Lisa slurred and I looked at Johnny and giggled.

"This is my friend Lisa." I said to him.

"Hi Lisa." He said casually.

"Oooooooooooooooooh. Who's THIS, Ellie? Meeting guys are you?" She swayed a bit, teasing me and I blushed. Johnny laughed at my blushing face.

"This, would be Johnny." I said to Lisa pointing my thumb in his direction.

"Cute, for a guy." Lisa said and I covered my face in embarrassment and let out a groan. Johnny laughed again.

"Don't cover your face," He said pulling my hands away. "I like it when you blush." Which of course made me blush even more.

"I better get her home." I said, my cheeks still burning up and sobering up a little.

"Already?" He asked.

"If I don't she'll end up passing out here any minute. I should probably find my other friends."

"Alright. Leave her here, I'll stay with her." He offered.

"Thanks. I'll be right back." I said and shuffled off in search of Devon and Bobby. I found them in the next room on a couch with five girls between and around them. "Guys, sorry to interrupt but I'm going to take Lisa home. She's wasted."

"Alright, do you mind if we stay?" Bobby asked.

"No go ahead. Glad you're having a good time." I winked and waved goodbye. Then I decided I should find Matt who looks as though he may have struck out with the ladies tonight.

"Hey Matty, Thank you for the party but I gotta take Lisa home, she's wasted." I told him. He looked really drunk himself.

"No don't go." He said throwing his arms around my waist and falling to his knees resting his head against my stomach. I put my hands on his head and petted his hair.

"Sorry, I have to. But I had a really good time, so thank you. Really." I told him. He stood up and gave me a proper hug.

"Alright. I'm sorry but I don't have a ride for you, but here's twenty bucks. Call a taxi."

"I don't need the money it's ok." I laughed pushing his hand back.

"Take it, it's your birthday! I'm not going to make you pay for a taxi." He said slipping it in my front pocket.

"Thank you, Matty." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'll call you tomorrow." He said.

"Alright, good night!" I said and left back towards where I left Lisa and Johnny. I laughed when I saw Lisa had rested her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest. When I got there Johnny looked up at me with a terrified look on his face.

"Help me." He said and I laughed pulling her off of him. "How are you getting home? You said she drove here."

"I called a taxi." I smiled.

"Ok, well I can carry her out for you if you want." He offered.

"That would be great." I said thankfully. He put one arm around her shoulders and one under her knees and followed me out the front door.

"I don't need a man to carry me anywhere." Lisa murmured and I ignored her. The taxi pulled up out front just as we got out to the sidewalk.

"Thanks Johnny. It was really nice meeting you." I said looking up at him from under my eyelashes.

"You too. I'm sure I'll see you again." He said after he had put Lisa into the back of the taxi.

"Maybe." I smiled. "Goodnight." We both stood there for a few seconds doing nothing until I awkwardly turned around and got into the taxi. Just before I closed the door I heard Johnny.

"Goodnight." He said with a small wave and head bent to see into the taxi. Then I closed the door without another word. I told the taxi driver my address, where I planned to take Lisa for the night. When the taxi drove off I didn't look back but the smile would not leave my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Party is overrr. I thought I'd put this one out fast since it took so long for the last one. I"ll try and get the next one out soon too. Hope you like it. Thank you!!