Just A Sick Muse

Let's Be Mates

After my shower I got dressed and went to make some breakfast before waking Lisa up. I made some scrambled eggs and toast. I know that eggs are perfect for upset stomachs, not. But mine was ok. I ate and then when I was done I decided it was time to wake Lisa up because Matt would be here soon.

"Hey Lisa." I said shaking her. "Wake up."

"Ughhh." She groaned.

"Matty's coming to pick us up so you can get your car." I told her walking towards the kitchen. "I made some breakfast if you're feeling any better. Might be good to get something in your stomach."

"Alright. I do feel better, thanks. I guess that extra sleep helped." She said getting up and walking to the kitchen where I had put some eggs and toast on a plate for her. "What? No bacon?" She joked. Then there was a bang on the door so I shook my head at Lisa and went to answer it.

"Hey hey." He said walking in with a couple coffees. "For you." He handed me one and put one down in front of Lisa.

"Thanks." We both said.

"You seem to be in an awfully good mood after how drunk you were last night. What's the secret?" I asked.

"I rarely get hangovers. Probably because I drink all the time." He said. "How are you holding up, Lisa?"

"I'm alright now. I have a bit of a headache still but nothing like earlier. I think I might be able to keep this down though." She said holding up her fork and coffee that Matt had given her.

"So when are you going to come party with us again?" He asked me.

"Oh, I don't know. I think I partied enough for the year last night."

"Please. That was nothing. The guys like you. You should hang with us more."

"Maybe. We'll see." I laughed.

"Cool. That means yes. Ready Lisa?" He asked as she put her plate in my sink and nodded to him. "Lets go."

"Wait, I haven't walked Dandy yet. Do you mind if I bring him with us?" I asked about my Dog. Neither seemed to care so I put on his leash and we headed out of my building. I let him go to the bathroom before hopping into Matt's car. I rolled down the window so that he could stick his little head out. He propped his front paws up on the window sill and stuck his head out.

It took us about fifteen minutes to get to Matt's house and when we got there I saw there was garbage on the lawn including toilet paper in some of the bushes.

"What the hell?" I said looking at the mess.

"This is nothing." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "You should have seen the last party I had."

"No thank you. I'll help you clean up." I told him.

"No no, don't worry about it."

"I insist." I said getting out of the car and we all walked into his house. Jordan and Aaron were playing a game on Playstation 3 while Johnny and Jay were watching with beers in their hands all in the same clothes from last night. I didn't see Devon or Bobby anywhere. Matt must have noticed me looking around because he said, "They left about an hour ago. Told me to tell you they didn't want to work today."

"Good to know." I said. Lisa had already plopped down on the couch.

"Hi, I'm Lisa." The guys introduced themselves but Jordan and Aaron didn't look away from the TV.

"Does anyone know where Funny is?" Matt asked.

"He said something about going to Vegas." Jordan said.

"Oh."

I left the room after this and went to the kitchen where there was bottles all over and beer and other alcohol spilled all over the floor. So I started picking up the bottles and wiping up the spills. I had picked up about half the bottles, putting them into the pile of empty beer boxes when I heard some bottles clinking and I turned around to see Johnny with an armload of bottles and picking up more.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. I came to get another beer and felt kind of bad you were in here doing this on your own. You should leave it for Matt. That's what everyone else does." He said putting the bottles he had in his arms into the box I was holding open for him.

"I feel bad leaving it for him. I'm not working today so nothing better to do." I told him.

"I'm glad you came over." He said as I closed the lid of the full box.

"Really? Why?" I asked putting my hands into my back pockets.

"I wasn't really sure if I'd get to see you again. I liked talking to you last night." He said, leaning against the fridge.

"Well, I kind of liked talking to you too. I don't really know too many people here, so it was nice to get to know some new people." I said, temporarily forgetting about the clean up.

"Well maybe we should get to know eachother a little better." He smirked and pushed himself off of the fridge, about to make his way towards me when Matt came in the room.

"Oh you guys are cleaning up. How kind." He said. "Now I don't have to, woohoo."

Johnny kept his gaze on me and I was starting to feel a little awkward with Matt not noticing and just walking back into the living room.

"So what do you say?" Johnny asked me.

"About what?" I said nervously. Something about him made my stomach feel like it was flying away.

"Getting to know eachother better...sometime."

"I think I'd like that." I smiled shyly.

"Good." He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a roll haha. Thanks for reading and the comments etc. <3