Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

I Can Do Better

“Lindsey, can we have free time please?” Bob asked me playfully, wiping his forehead with a towel and putting his drum sticks down onto a chair.

I grinned. We were currently in Greensboro, North Carolina. It was only four in the afternoon, the band having just finished an early show.

“I told you guys at the beggining of this tour, you can do whatever you want as long as you're back at the hotel by curfew.”

“Sweet.” Ray grinned at me, “You are the best tour manager we've ever had, you know that?”
I laughed, “Please tell my boss that.”

I left the guys to go change and shower while I checked our next location on my laptop. I had just finished double checking our hotel accomadations, forty five minutes later, when the guys emerged, freshly bathed and clean.

“We we're just going to leave,” Bob told me, “But Frank said we should ask if you want to come with us.”

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Frank and Gerard are going to a bar, and Mikey and I are going with Ray because he wants to see some lake.” Bob informed me.

“I'll come with you three.” I stood up, snapping my laptop shut.

“Are you sure-” Frank started.

“Yes, I'm sure.” I cut him off, “Well come on, let's go.” I added to Ray, Mikey and Bob.
Ten minutes later we were in a cab and headed to some lake that Ray informed us was amazing.

“So this is what you guys do in your down time?” I asked them curiosly.

“Nah... this is what Ray does. Mikey and I usually play video games, but we felt like fresh air today.”

“And Gerard and Frank usually-”

“Drink and try and get girls, yeah.” Mikey supplied for me, grinning.

“Speaking of trying to get girls.” Ray leaned closer to me, smiling suggestively at me, “How is Frank's plan of getting you going along?”

I felt my cheeks grow warm, “It's not going to work boys, so you can just tell him to give up.”

The three of them laughed as we pulled into a parking lot surrounded by trees.

“We have to walk a bit to get there,” Ray explained, getting out of the car and holding the door open for me.

“Hey, look who's here!” Bob suddenly yelled.

I turned around to see Frank getting out of a cab that had pulled in behind us.

“Hey guys.” He smiled at everyone, keeping his eyes trained on me a little longer than I liked.

“What happened to drinking with Gee?” Mikey quetsioned.

Frank shrugged, “Didn't feel up to it today.”

I rolled my eyes and began walking down the trail to the lake. God, this guy really did not give up easily.

“Hey.” Suddenly he was right beside me.

“What?” I said irritability, walking down the trail a little faster.

“Woah, sorry for being polite.” For the first time since I'd known Frank, he sounded annoyed.

I just let out an impatient breath and walked even faster. Unfortunately, Frank kept up with me stride for stride. We walked in silence for two minutes, both of us breathing deeply at the rapid pace I had us moving at.

“What did I do?” Frank asked suddenly.

I shot him a confused look and he rolled his eyes at me, “Jesus, I'm asking why you're being such a bitch to me.”

“Is that how you think I'm treating you?” I stopped and turned to look and him, my eyes narrowed.

“Yeah, actually, that is.” He replied back, glaring at me evenly.

“Well, I'm not. I'm just trying to be professional.” I told him, breaking eye contact and continuing to walk.

“Really.” He said it as a statement, not a question.

“Really.”

“Then why aren't you treating the other guys like this?” He enquired, jogging in front of me so I couldn't walk forward without hitting him.

“God, I don't know. Can we drop this please?” I said impatiently, “It doesn't matter.”

Frank stared at me for a second, then stepped to the side and crossed his arms, “Fine. Whatever.”

I continued on the short distance until I reached the lake. Frank wasn't behind me, and when Ray, Mikey and Bob finally caught up with me they didn't ask where he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ughh sorry this one is so late today (it's nearly midnight where I am) but I was out all day from early this morning to just now.
but nonetheless, here it is!

& thanks to MyDearJuliet for commenting and Another.Lost.Sheep for commenting once again!!
have a good week <3